Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-05-2012, 08:40 AM
12padams

Can someone check another person chakras over the Internet?

So let's just say I got someone here to check my chakras... Yet without meeting me. Is this possible or not? If so do I need anything to make it work such as a photo or hearing my voice over a Skype chat.

Last of all if I got two different people to check my chakras would they both give me generally the same results? For example both say a weak root chakra and a strong throat chakra and so on... Or would the results be different and thus make the accuracy/exercise quite pointless?

I am new to this whole chakra thing and people tell my I have a chakra imbalance. Since I am asexual could that mean I have a completely closed root chakra?
Old 08-05-2012, 08:48 AM
Serenity Bear

Yes you can check the chakras over the internet. You only need some sort of communication that either gives live or past energies of that person. So for instance your text above will give the energy that you had at the time of writing, the photo the energy at the time it was taken. This wont show the energy system since then but may show the potential direction.

I've used text, voice, photographs, auragraphs (drawings like psychic art) and so on. You use a similar system to that of a medium reading someone elses psychic art portraits etc.

I wouldnt have thought being A sexual would make a difference to a root chakras function, as that is more of a physical thing rather then a spiritual thing but I maybe wrong. I've never come across anyone with a weak root chakra in 30 odd years, its not something that I see as the root is normally pretty solid and the others get issues.

Hopefully others will be of more help!
Old 08-05-2012, 05:10 PM
Master
Yes it can be done remoetly and they can be 'adjusted' remotely too.

Be aware, like everythiing on the internet, no one regulates quality. If you don't personly know these people, there is no way to know they are legitamite.
Old 09-05-2012, 01:08 AM
MYFIGO

I do chakra reading and balancing. I am able to connect with the person from their written communication or meeting them in person.

I agree with wstein. It all depends on the person who is doing it as to the quality and veracity of the reading.

I have observed chakras in all conditions. The can be small and hidden, but come forward with gentle coaxing. They also can be shaped oblong and spin on a tilted axis when off-center. They also can be lacking in color or have distortion in them much like static on a television. They also can be quite large and bright in color.

The chakra system is merely a reflection or indication of the state of the inner being. It can be adjusted and improved upon by someone who is knowledgeable. It also can be improved upon by the person themselves by spending time and creating growth in those areas that each chakra represents. Their condition changes as we do.

You might like to learn to balance your own chakras. There are many nice books that explain it quite well. Then you can do meditation and go through each one.

When I first began learning to do my own, I had to imagine each one as I meditated. I found out by accident if I just happened to think of someone else, I could actually "see" theirs. It was a full six months before I actually "saw" my own.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:50 AM
12padams

Quote:
You might like to learn to balance your own chakras. There are many nice books that explain it quite well. Then you can do meditation and go through each one.

Could doing this correct some of my health problems such as scoliosis, flat foot, kyphosis, forward neck syndrome, low pain threshold, constant depression, generalized anxiety disorder, asexuality (no sexual desire), repedative strain injury and tension myositis syndrome?

If so what book do you recommend? Is there a good audio course (free or paid) that would help as I learn much better visually/auditory. Last of all I really wanna raise my kundilini (for astral projection at will rather than my current once every 2 weeks or so which is a struggle to maintain). I really wanna try out all this stuff but I need a well guided course...

Last of all... I am trying to break skepticism In my mind since I kinda "grew up" at obe4u.com which "scientifically disproves" all this stuff as "the placebo effect". If you know any amazing experiences for me that would make me believe this much more tell me so I can try it out :)
Old 10-05-2012, 02:52 AM
MYFIGO

Quote:
Could doing this correct some of my health problems such as scoliosis, flat foot, kyphosis, forward neck syndrome, low pain threshold, constant depression, generalized anxiety disorder, asexuality (no sexual desire), repedative strain injury and tension myositis syndrome?
Paying attention to what is going on within could help some of these things... not all. Meditation, chakra balancing and Reiki would be helpful to relieve the symptoms of all as they are often aggravated by stress.

Quote:
If so what book do you recommend? Is there a good audio course (free or paid) that would help as I learn much better visually/auditory. Last of all I really wanna raise my kundilini (for astral projection at will rather than my current once every 2 weeks or so which is a struggle to maintain). I really wanna try out all this stuff but I need a well guided course...
I know from my own experience that beginning a new study can be overwhelming, but try not to worry about learning it all. I suggest just practicing what appeals to you. The Chakra books I read actually presented more information than I was able to absorb at first. I have A Handbook of Chakra Healing by Kalashatra Govinda. It has a lot of information in it.

I use GOOGLE to research topics and go where it leads me. Amazon is another place you can research books and even get a peak into some. It has nice reviews at the bottom of the page as well. For audio, you can search for talk radio shows on the net. Also YOUTUBE has some very nice video. Click on a few and see if there is something that feels right to you.

Quote:
Last of all... I am trying to break skepticism In my mind since I kinda "grew up" at obe4u.com which "scientifically disproves" all this stuff as "the placebo effect". If you know any amazing experiences for me that would make me believe this much more tell me so I can try it out :)
An open mind is important to what you will experience. We tend to experience what we believe... so if you believe it is impossible .... that is what you will experience. Being able to look at the world with childlike wonder is the secret to being open to many experiences.

I understand about your wanting an experience that will help convince you. I felt the same way about rocks and gemstones. I realized that there must be something to it... after all, there are many books about it and so many conversations here on the forum about all people can do with their rocks and gems. I figured that maybe that wasn't one of my gifts. But after awhile, I became more open to the idea of it. Too many people were experiencing it for it to not be true.

I started having visions and experiences right away. So, you see... when I allowed myself to entertain the possibility that all these people can't be wrong and was willing to open my mind to the real possibility that they did have power and energy, I was rewarded with amazing experiences.

I hope this has helped you.
Old 27-04-2020, 07:19 AM
Newbie ;)

Definely yes; people that works with energy can get to your heart chakra with your name and age or birth date and they can see mostly everything about you there... all come's in vibration forms
Old 27-04-2020, 08:04 AM
Master
One time i asked the help of a highly trained witch and she popped up astraly in my room,doing energy work on me.(She knows me only by my user name on forums).
I could feel her searching in my ajna chakra (i felt flingers opening it),and what she was doing.

Crazy stuff,but yes there are genuine people out there,who can reach you only by your username and nothing more.
Old 27-04-2020, 08:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
One time i asked the help of a highly trained witch and she popped up astraly in my room,doing energy work on me.(She knows me only by my user name on forums).
I could feel her searching in my ajna chakra (i felt flingers opening it),and what she was doing.

Crazy stuff,but yes there are genuine people out there,who can reach you only by your username and nothing more.

i had a nearly experience, i was depressed and bored with my sadhana and call/cry for my guru then something astral started moving my third eye inside the head a rude way lol
Old 27-04-2020, 08:48 AM
Master
The next day she came again,while i was outside in a public square.I felt hands entering my belly area,extracting something,and then replace the hole with something like a glue patch.(it felt very pleasant).