Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 27-08-2014, 07:28 PM
Master
"Proof Of Heaven"

I have just finished reading the book - Proof Of Heaven A Neurosurgeons Journey Into The Afterlife ...... by Dr Eben Alexander.

What a remarkable book this is ..... a first hand NDE account, written though by a leading Neurosurgeon, who, before this life changing event happened to him, would have been the first person to dismiss the experience as "all in the mind".

He was at deaths door in a coma, brought on by bacterial meningitis, and his brain had effectively shut down completely. This being his field of expertise, he goes into great detail, talking about how his mind couldn't have possibly fabricated what he experienced, and gives detailed medical explanations in conclusion to further validate his story.

The effect on him personally is life changing ...... This is one of those books that you will not put down until you finish reading about his remarkable journey.

All NDE stories are remarkable and uplifting in the wonder and awe they bring to our lives, but this one bridges the divide between the scientific and the spiritual.

....... anyone else read this remarkable book ?
Old 27-08-2014, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account

not yet, but sounds really interesting !!
Old 27-08-2014, 07:46 PM
Master
Quite a few "unusual" occurrences happen in his life too, as the back story unfolds in the book, to make you think that maybe he was "chosen" to pass on the message from a different perspective.

Very good read ......
Old 07-09-2014, 10:27 AM
Ascender
I was given this book to read as a present from a dear friend

Your right, I couldn't put it down either :)

" And can any of you by worrying add a single hour to the span of life?"

Jesus Christ

Old 16-12-2014, 09:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks so much for posting this, just the other day I was wanting to get a recommendation of a good book on NDE and came here to ask. I saw this and went and got the book and read it. It was totally fascinating, reading first hand accounts for me is amazing I really get a feel of the divine love and transformative power coming through. Very good stuff to be reading as Christmas approaches, that's the Christmas Spirit I want.

By the way if any one else has any other good NDE books to recommend say so . I also read Mary Neale's "To Heaven and Back" which I also thoroughly enjoyed.
Old 16-12-2014, 09:54 AM
Deactivated Account

I read this a few months ago.. very interesting!
Old 21-01-2015, 07:00 AM
Apprentice Bear

I loved this book! He's got a second book which my mother just read... can't remember the name but as soon as I'm done with all of the Seth Material books... I'm on it!