Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 16-05-2011, 04:35 AM
Trieah

"Azrael Loves Chocolate, Michael's a Jock"

I'd like to say that I found this book quite by accident. But if I know my dear Archangels, it wouldn't surprise me in the least, that they actually lead me to finding this book.

Before I found this book, Michael was about the only Archangel that I was communicating with. And while I have a vague feeling that some of the others wanted me to get to know them as well, I just couldn't get past my very close relationship with Michael. But this book changed all that.

This is a must read for anyone who feels close the Angels in general, for this is not your typical Angelology book. Instead, this book take a far more personal approach to the Heavenly hosts, as the author interviews 12 Archangels to find out things like what their pet peeves are, what kinds of things they enjoyed back in the day, as opposed to what kinds of things then like in modern times, their favorite color, favorite food, favorite fictional character, and what their ideas of an ideal date would be like. The author also gives a unique description of what each of the 12's homes look like.

It's a very fun book which gives a fresh new way of thinking about the Archangels, and how to get to know them personally. And from my own personal experience, it's quite accurate too. With the exception of the author's description of Archangel Uriel. He is not, I repeat NOT the mean jerk he's made out to be in this book. Sorry, I just had to say that. But regardless of that one blemish, I'd recommend this book to all those who love and adore Angels.
Old 16-05-2011, 05:07 AM
Master
This sounds like a book I could really enjoy, is the author a familiar one with this subject matter? I've just recently become more interested in learning about all the archangels. Thanks.

Old 16-05-2011, 11:13 PM
Trieah

According to the mini biography in the book, the author, Chantel Lysette, is an Angel intuitive, and has a series of lectures and reading series, online I think. This book was published under Llewellyn back in 2008. I think at the time, it was her only book published, but she may have more out by now. I found my copy on Amazon.

This is such a great book for getting to know the Archangels on a much more personal level, where as most other sources only go into what each of them are in charge of, and what they can do for you. I don't think very many people even realize just how much personality the Archangels even have. They'd love for people to get past all the traditional views of them, and just treat them like you would any good friend.