Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 31-07-2011, 01:44 AM
mattie

Spot On

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisy
I think I would keep away from this person, it disturbs me some of the things i've read in your post about her.

Thirty years experience does not necessarily make someone good at what they do, it can make them exceptionally bad too especially if all her clients are being treated this way.

You’re soooooo right that 30 years of experience really doesn’t mean anything. Sometimes it is just 30 years of wreaking havoc w/ those who don't know they have no clue, like the damage an inept therapist can do.
Old 31-07-2011, 01:48 AM
mattie

Take Charge Of Your Energies

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetThisOnesFree
... I should treat these entities as a part of myself ive just now descovered, even though they are entities? But if you say that they ARE entities but to look at them like they are a part of me I created, then wouldnt I be lying to myself?

Take action & put your self in charge. Whether these are of our creation or not vetting them will work.

Vetting Nonphysical Entities- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d=1#post156097

Negative Spirits Or Just Our Imagination- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19290
Old 31-07-2011, 03:23 AM
eternal mind

I agree, what the psychic did was not correct way of going about things at all.. You should envision yourself in a white and purely good light, pray for protection. Maybe repeat Saint Michaels prayer. Like, daily if you believe you are being influenced by dark. I agree with those above, own it it Does not own you. Be an objective observer of your minds conversation.
Old 31-07-2011, 03:58 AM
mattie

Really Inept 'Help'

Quote:
She put me in a meditative state today as well and walked me through a spirit guide contact. ... She said that this person was a trickster spirit, and not a good one. So I pushed him away, and asked again, for my spirit guide. THIS time a black circle appeared... extremely strong and powerful, ... and was totally evil. I am quite sure that this is the demon Ive been feeling and talking about in this post. ...

I just gave your post another read to find this passage.

I’m also gobsmacked at the utter incompetence of someone not vetting this energy for you who claimed to be a professional. This vetting stuff is really basic.

I think that the first energy she clearly stated was a trickster just changed forms to the black circle. They do this all the time. How did anyone w/ any basic knowledge of this territory not know this & deal w/ the second energy????? It should have been more than a tip to her as to what form the energy chose to take that it wasn't a real guide!!! TRUST your impression that this is the same energy.

This joker is using the ruse of recruting you to the other side (evil) to try to convince you to be dependent on it. It knows this is a totally bogus & there is no power in it for you, but they will say absolutely anything. The only power involved w/ this low-life energetic bottom feeder is its delighting in soaking up all the disempowered energy you are willing to generate for it. By accommodating it you are turning your self into a low-energy power generator for this loser. Cut off this joker’s free lunch.

While this stalled 4D joker’s journey isn’t your responsibility AT ALL, it will not make any effort to consider that it needs to resume its journey while it is having the fun it is having w/ convincing you it is some sort of big powerful energetic honcho. It has an enormous amount of help available to it when it decides to resume its journey.

Reach out to your real spiritual team. Use the vetting instructions in doing so. Ask for their assistance in evicting this energetic user. Your real spiritual team are powerful benevolent energies from whom you can learn much, but in a positive manner. They are a gentle, nonintrusive loving energy. You have to ask for their help as they can't intrude. You can access the positive healing energies of the Universe through them via your HS. You can also reach out to the substantial energies of others on this planet who will be supportive of you in your tossing out this energetic free loader while you are establishing your own energetic sovereignty. This energy gift is there for you 24/7. Use the vetting instructions when doing this as well.

This energy isn’t REALLY POWERFUL. It is just an energetic bully that you can deal w/ ejecting it. You have nothing to gain from this joker. It is not protecting you or making you more powerful. IT IS MAKING YOU VERY WEAK. It's a predatory parasitic energy.

Higher Self- http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...418#post254418
Old 31-07-2011, 02:15 PM
Deactivated Account

Go Mattie!
Old 01-08-2011, 07:25 AM
BetThisOnesFree

Ugh.. alright people if you are telling me this lady is bull**** then you have to explain why. You cant just say that she shouldve "given me protection". What does that even mean? I dont know what protection is! I dont know a thing! So can someone PLEASE tell me in english why this lady knows nothing???
Old 01-08-2011, 08:19 AM
mattie

Experienced Meduims, Please Help Describe 'Protection'

Quote:
Ugh.. alright people if you are telling me this lady is bull**** then you have to explain why. You cant just say that she shouldve "given me protection". What does that even mean? I dont know what protection is! I dont know a thing! So can someone PLEASE tell me in english why this lady knows nothing???

→→→ It is central to this issue of her competence in this area of dealing w/ negative energies if when she did the guided meditation did you tell her that the black circle that grew ... (as described) appeared & was ‘totally evil’???

Your perception that it was growing & ‘totally evil’ is something that shouldn’t be ignored or taken lightly.

If you did tell her this then her not vetting this 2nd energy or telling you how to do so given the proximity of the black circle evil image appearing right after the trickster image that she clearly IDed is very problematic as this vetting is fairly standard. If you didn’t tell her about this happening then she couldn’t have vetted them or dealt w/ them.

I’m not a medium, so would those who are describe what precautions (protection) you would take in this type of situation in working w/ a sitter who had just accessed something that you IDed as a negative energy. She IDed it as a trickster energy. It is a very good question that BetThisOnesFree asks about this.

I've just posted a request in the 'Mediumship' category for experienced mediums to provide more info.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=19976
Old 02-08-2011, 01:41 AM
BetThisOnesFree

Hey mattie and others.. I saw her again today and brought up everything you were talking about. Firstly, yes, I told her everything and left out nothing, so she did have the chance to vet the energy. But she said today that there are no real "correct" ways to get rid of bad energy. She simply at the time told me that the knight (1st spirit encounter) was not a real spirit guide, and to let it go, and so I did, and it simply left my mind. While I was still in meditation she told me to call out again, with all my heart, to only the highest guides I have (I suppose this was her method of protection-- she told me to only call upon the "highest, purest energy" and I believe she told herself this as well, like blessing herself as well as me, but she did not make it out to be a big deal.) and this time, the black dot appeared and emerged into a dragon, and while I was describing this dragon to her, she was listening, and was cautious but she let this dragon demon thing stay with me for a little bit to get a picture of what we were dealing with. She then, after about a minute of me describing the dragon, told me to get rid of it, and I did, and it went, without any resistance. I should also say that when I was envisioning these spirits in my mind I felt no threats coming from them; I felt very safe and distanced from them, like I could see them behind a glass where they couldnt hurt me. She also (today) compared these energies to a crazy woman trying to get into your house-- she said that yes, she was sure that matties method of vetting the entity would work fine, but there are really many different ways to rid the energy and not a specific one, and the one she chose was to simply tell them to scram. She said that just as there are many ways to stop a crazy woman from entering your house, there are many ways to stop evil spirits from damaging you.
Old 02-08-2011, 09:46 AM
mattie

Back To The Issue Of The Long-Time Demon Energy

That’s great that you discussed this w/ her in detail.

She’s right that there are many ways to do vet these energies. The method I describe is one used by a long time experienced medium who writes about these things. The common element is all of the vetting of nonphysical beings is that we take control & give them specific instructions.

We can just tell them to scram, however we don’t want to inadvertently issue instructions that would block our benevolent spiritual team. For instance if we issued instructions for all nonphysical beings to scram & not make contact w/ us this would include our beneficial spiritual team. This is why the vetting I suggested uses the OF the light, IN the light & working for Best Highest Purpose of ... to allow that those thusly aligned have the ability to continue to interact w/ us. The Universe takes us very literally, so if we inadvertently issue a command that is too broad, even unintentionally, it isn’t edited to what we should have said or actually intended.

I don’t disagree w/ her assessment about the stalled 4D jokers. They aren’t always as obvious as a crazy person trying to break in one’s house though. They can come off as friendly, wise, helpful, or even needy to get access to our energies. They can impersonate benevolent ones, but they have nothing to offer us except wasting our time.

Your OP stated this ‘demon’ had been in you for years. The big question is do you still feel like this energy is still in you, trying to persuade you to do whatever? Have you issued orders for any energy that is in your personal energy field that isn’t your own energy to scram & not come back? If not, do you want this ‘demon’ to continue to be your companion?
Old 02-08-2011, 11:34 AM
BetThisOnesFree

Hi again mattie! Yea I still feel like this presence is totally around me but I have learned almost completely how to deal with it. All I do nowadays is when I sense it I just lightly say "you may be here, near me, and you may try to scare me, but your presence does not have an effect on me, and you will not prevent me from doing anything I want to do" and then Ill just kinda make myself do whatever it is I want to do, and just pretty much ignore it, and that works great. Its even an empowering feeling! Like I feel like I am becoming strong against these small "training" dummbies. But hold on, you said that the universe takes us literally, surely this is not so that if I mistakinly told my "spirits" to go and never come back they would listen ?? I dont even remember doing this but isnt your spiritual team supposed to be like all wise and knowing? Would my spiritual guides have left permanantly if I did do something like that by accident?