Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2021, 08:13 PM
Knower

I will hold you in my prayers and thoughts, on my journey what I found helped, is bringing in the new each day, focusing on clearing your psyche and mind chatter, I know this is hard, this work is often not pleasant and you may have to deal with deep trauma.
Yet each time your fall get back up, its only when your in a deep sunken place they can take over, and this is why they bring you thoughts of aniexty and fear.

Self work is the way to go, I found writing and even recording my inner thoughts on voicenotes help, but note the journey to self liberation is often , circular, but you must work at having compassion for yourself always.

Reminding yourself you have ultimate power to control your life, a holistic approach is needed, this is why it can take some time, ensuring you eat food that nourishes you, sleep well, keep your interaction with anything or anyone which disturbs your peace to a minimum.
Doing all you can to soothe yourself, the work of Tara brach, may help you can find here on YouTube, her work on compassion and hungry ghost, is awesome also some books by Eileen caddy , some of her work is on YouTube also.

Certain entites feed of the negative, so its not necessary to eradicate all negative thoughts, just build up your postive ones , and postive habits.

Turning to the creator energy, divine love, due to your particular attacks, its important that you work the organ grinder, pardon my pun and not the monkies.
So if you want to call the force God, the universe etc ...doesnt matter. What's important is you rely on the ultimate, for that is the only strength that can conquer all underlings.

Also listening to this may help you , get a better understanding of the realms and your part , your souls journey.

https://youtu.be/qkH2wt5NJXg