Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-03-2021, 12:16 AM
Newbie ;)

Help Me Fast Problem With homeowner/Landlord I cant Find other place

Hi
Please help me fast

I live on rental house from few years But the homeowner/Land lord want sell or maybe sold this house and he told me you must move from this house soon ( i don't know maybe he don't want sell or have other reason )

but other place is very expensive for now and i cant find any good new house for now

so i really need help and i really under stress and pressure

Please tell me is there anything or spiritual work that the homeowner change their decision ?
and he let i stay this house again for next 12 month

SO Now I don't have any time

Please is there anyway that homeowner change decision for example next 4 days and say you can stay this house for next few months ?

so if you think there is any spiritual work that can help me please tell me

and i am newbie so if there is anything that can help me then please guide me easy

thank you
Old 06-03-2021, 12:34 AM
I would read over in the 'LOA, Manifesting' section to get inspired.
Keep up the hope and believe you can find the perfect place...it has worked for me phenomenally.
If I told you stories - you would think, Naw, these things aren't possible....but they are! !!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-03-2021, 10:56 AM
Administrator
On one hand i agree with Miss hepburn, but if your Landlord wants to sell there is nothing you can do about it. they have to give you notice but apart from that. it is up to the Landlord.
as the pandemic is still on going they can not ask you to move.
you would have to speak to the landlord

Namaste
Old 06-03-2021, 11:56 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi thanks For all Reply

The problem is even if i had minimum 4 months then i can get other place but for now i cant , even he try legal and i can legally stay this house about next 15 days

And he told me i want sell this house but I do not know, maybe he wants to give this house to one of his family

And they have money and all thing so they are not under pressure like me so they can wait for next 4 months or more

But during this time even moving from this house is expensive

And my this place is very good and safe and cheap but other place is not like this

Dear @Miss Hepburn
Can you please tell me how can i use LOA for fix this problem

For Example if i want this stay this house then How can is use LOA ? which word or work i must use ?

* Can LOA change their Decision ?

please guide me please step by step

Sorry if my english not good

thank you
Old 06-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Administrator
Go into the affirmation section and look to see what others are doing you are not alone in this there are many people in your situation.

Namaste
Old 06-03-2021, 01:23 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovegood
Hi thanks For all Reply
*shortened*
Dear @Miss Hepburn
Can you please tell me how can i use LOA for fix this problem
For Example if i want this stay this house then How can is use LOA ? which word or work i must use ?
* Can LOA change their Decision ?

please guide me please step by step
Sorry if my english not good
thank you
Your English is great!

I am glad you are open to LOA...a lot is attitude - having a hopeful outlook.
Also, not being so specific...what I mean is ---if
you're wishing to stay in the house...but your subconscious mind believes that will never happen, "it's just impossible"...
then, it won't happen.

(Btw, the same thing happened to my friends, 8 yrs in the house and suddenly - had to be out in 3 months, by Oct 2020..What?
Landlord wanted to take advantage of the really high selling prices! And they were freaked, stressed and desperate!
I helped them and it all worked out - even paying less,
closer to their jobs, stress free now.)

ANYthing can open up for you...be open for someone out of the blue telling you about a friend's place, cheap, for example.

I can't tell you step by step things...but, go to that section and read
or
listen to youtubes on how changing your thoughts and attitude really changes outcomes.
An idea could pop into your head - the landlord could have a dream and decide to wait a month
or even take part in helping you locate another place...all sorts of solutions can suddenly appear for you ...be open and hopeful.
Maybe even ask the landlord for some relocation help, even ideas, at this terrible time.

If you think it is impossible, it will be ---if you think something could work out ...it will.
Open the door for the Universe to do it's thing...and positive faith and hope opens that door.

May I ask what country you're in...it's not included in your profile.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru