Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2021, 05:39 AM
hazada guess

zorkchop,the only thing i can say is............Thankyou.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Oh, your Thread will not be forgotten, my friend!

This was indeed a very good thread and I too hope that it won't be forgotten after all the thoughtful effort that went into it by Zorkchop.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:19 PM
Deactivated Account

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 03-07-2021, 12:43 PM
Master

The affirming of appreciation and gratitude for a recognized opportunity of value is clearly a wider expression of greater Truth. It does not go unnoticed by LIFE IT-self. It greatly differs from taking in experience and holding / hoarding it within oneself. For the few that have offered unprompted gratitude for this thread … I thank you. You have walked far on the Path.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 03-07-2021, 02:01 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Perhaps I will start another series here …

Hi Zorkchop ,
Though I had not the opportunity read all posts but whichever i read I sensed great content useful for readers . I takes lots of courage ,determination and goodwill to persists in an effort like this. Very much appreciate and thank you.

This thread may not go to basement if its sticky in the minds of readers and is made into sticky on the board .

Welcome to general forum and look forward to another series .

With regards
Hitesh
Old 04-07-2021, 11:08 AM
ImthatIm

Thanks zorkchop.
Old 17-08-2021, 03:33 PM
Master

Considerations Ninety-Two …

Miss-Definition …

I have been watching the board and want to chance putting in a post or two … or three or four … more along the lines of perhaps one or two a month … more or less. It will probably not be on a weekly basis.

Hopefully … most visitors to this forum board have a working understanding that the so-called “Path” is a continuous unfolding of Self … taking many, many lifetimes … hundreds of thousands of lifetimes in fact … to even get a firm grip on it all … let alone work into a true understanding of Life as the Whole that IT is. There are hardships and obstacles at every turn … with enough lifetimes of relative balance and harmony sprinkled in along the way so one doesn’t become perpetually unstable … although that often may not seem to be the case. LIFE is an endless array of personal tests … often disguised … yet even our simplest choices are often used as indications of our overall viewpoint and stance in LIFE.

Disturbing issues are one thing … crossroads are quite another. There are lifetimes when one makes a major change in ones perspective … often coming out an entire series of lifetimes leading up to the decision. Frequently this comes as a result of being backed so far up against a wall that there is little choice on making the change. We learn more via hardships than we do during times of harmony and ease. That’s the nature of the human state of consciousness.

Each individual learns what they can from the circumstances they are enduring within each lifetime … and when those specific conditions and teachings do not provide the “answers” one seeks … one eventually finds the “next set or level” of teachings that hopefully provide answers for a while … and this progression continues forever … both literally and figuratively.

Slowly one slides the puzzle pieces around until a somewhat recognizable picture reveals itself … and even then … further rearrangement is necessary.

One of the most difficult crossroad is when one deeply realizes that … after looking back and the endless parade of philosophical and religious teachings … most of what we have been taught doesn’t hold true beyond a very rudimentary level … or more specifically … is limited in what it teaches or promotes … leaving way too many holes or empty spaces in the puzzle … and yet where does one turn if and when one wishes to advance beyond the popular teachings of the day?

Bottom line … if it’s a truly popular set of teachings … both Eastern and Western … it is limited. This in *no way* suggests that it is right / wrong … good / bad … etc. A primary school education is “limited” compared to a high school education. A college education is limited compared to working out in the “real” world. All understanding of LIFE builds from one point or level to another. This is by design.

One of the first steps in breaking away from the popular understandings of the day lies in wrestling with the definitions used to understand what is going on around said individual … in other words … to call a thing who it is … and let the popular definitions continue to be used by those that are content with being part of the traditional perspectives. In today’s world be are being bombarded with supposedly learning a new set of words to portray our beliefs. Most of these are intentionally wrong as one group sets itself up to gain power and control over the other … a maneuver as old as breathing air.

I am amazed at the disagreements over the simplest of words in this forum board. Even people who have read this series tend to drop back and use the old familiar definitions when discussing these understandings. It is much better for personal development to broaden ones understanding of the words one uses and keep it private to oneself rather than try to convince others to accept that new more broad definition. Most are not ready to accept the new … just as the first grader is not ready to accept a third-grade curriculum.

Look around … there is a massive movement to re-define worlds in use in the world today … right down to what “gender” means in the eyes of those who wish to re-define it. Do you think this is the first time in history that this has happened? So many words we use today are far from their intentional meaning.

The banter about duality verses non-duality is just an exercise in entertaining differences of opinion. The definition of both is simple … and there *are* both in existence within the Whole of LIFE. It is of great help to the individual to get these definitions straight and hold to them. It is of *no* help to try and form a new definition but yet resort to an old definition when engaged in a conversation. It is better to let them debate while you strengthen your own understanding. They will learn … when they are ready to learn. Duality is not … separation. Since Soul is an individual creation … there will always be an “individual perception” verses what is perceived. The quest for the goal of “unity” … then misleads in defining other facets of Life.

Love … is another word that is clearly incorrectly defined. “Love” … in the higher worlds … is *not* an emotional feeling of sentimentality or affection. It is easy to understand why it has been accepted as such since all with to believe that any “God” loves us as we love our mates or children. The Lower Worlds promote love as that of feeling … and no wonder … it is an astral influence. No … this does *not* mean that one cannot have a warmth for others. It simply means that “God is love … “ means something different.

Ego is another catch-all phrase … a dumping grounds for all to place their resistance to accepting responsibility for what they prefer and what they have done.

Maya is yet another. If we are a sixth-grade student … there is no need to call a first grade curriculum “maya” … or “ignorance” … or degrade it in any way. We learned at that level … now we have moved on. Without the previous education … we would not be where we currently are.

As above … unity is another misunderstood word. No single, individual Soul becomes so immersed in the Core Creator God that It becomes actually swallowed up into this God. That the individual Soul can become wholly one with Divine Spirit … yes … but we are already of Divine Spirit as Soul Itself.

“One” … is another. The struggle to make all Life “One” comes from the fight against an either / or understanding. If there is a “one” of anything … it would be these two facets of LIFE … there is only consciousness … whether you wish to call it a “one” consciousness or not is up to you … and there is only “one” Divine Spirit … which is altered in the adding of a negative aspect in the Lower Worlds … for the purpose of experience and education.

There is a huge difference between defining something … and understanding it. Once one defines something and it resolves into that individual’s overall awareness … it settles into a working part of the Whole and that facet will carry on by itself without continuing and constant definition. We do not stop to define the steering wheel of a car. We know what it does. We know the why of it. Constantly trying to define facets of life just continues the various limitations the definitions carry.

An exceptionally valid principle and way of life with all of this … in an overall approach to Life … is very few … if any … individuals can understand, solve, or resolve issues while they are in the middle of it. It is the basis of “can’t see the forest … “ The quest is always to get to the first cause of anything … whether it be personal issue or understanding LIFE. As stated before … things get more basic … more fundamental … more baseline as one goes back towards the center of anything.

You must become so objective that you walk to a point above the problem … totally out or above it … pretend it is someone else’s problem … and then look down on it as you might look down into a valley from a high overview … and understand your issue. This helps you to get to the “core” of most everything … by layers. Find the root … find the cause … then the root cause … then the one behind that … etc.

What makes this all so complicated is that there *is* an entirely different level … yes … separate level … of LIFE … distinct from the Lower Psychic Worlds … yet causative of them in turn … tied directly to them … yet this upper level is quite distinct … thus leading to all this separation / duality / one / unity / maya / etc. discussion. One cannot understand mind while immersed within mind … although there are many wordsmiths out there that talk a great line and have a fabulous mental understanding of Life … as we all do … and we continue in … until we wish to pursue that which is truly beyond mind. This does *not* set aside mind. This simply knows what the tool is and does … when and how to use it … and then we set about learning an entirely different approach to interacting with LIFE … from the level of Divine Spirit and not of Spirit of the Lower Psychic Worlds. Again … there is a clear distinction of understanding, approach, responsibility, and interaction when working of and within Divine Spirit verses Spirit of the Lower Psychic Worlds. That does not make them “separate” … no more than you are separated from life when you enter the workplace from nine to five verses returning to your personal home life. You are living … but the understanding of those facets of Life are entirely different.

Please remember … when working in the Lower Psychic Worlds … using mind to understand life around you … there is always … always … an opposite viewpoint to anything you can name or identify. An individual can contradict … anything. There is no tangible “proof” for anything within these worlds. One learns by experience … and continues at that level of understanding for as long as it works for said individual.

Enough.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 370.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 17-08-2021, 03:57 PM
hazada guess

Welcome back zorkchop.It's so good to read your words again as I fear I was slipping away.
I am tired of all these arguments on the forum and the posts you write seem to me to be the only true words to take notice of.
I,m glad you haven't gone away, even though you posts will be less frequent and I look forward to reading them as always.
take care.
Old 17-08-2021, 04:05 PM
Great to see you back, my friend!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-08-2021, 03:21 PM
Master
QUOTE 379 EXCERPT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
One of the most difficult crossroad is when one deeply realizes that … after looking back and the endless parade of philosophical and religious teachings … most of what we have been taught doesn’t hold true beyond a very rudimentary level … or more specifically … is limited in what it teaches or promotes … leaving way too many holes or empty spaces in the puzzle
Very well said. Some people never go beyond the "very rudimentary level" of such teachings.
Welcome back.
Closed Thread