Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2021, 09:23 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
I will continue down this path, to help make the world a better place, and help myself become a better person.

If what everyone is saying about me is true (old soul, indigo, strong connection with mental plane, and spiritual realm) then I feel I have an obligation to go as deep as the rabbit hole goes.

Who knows, maybe I can help manifest the new age of aquarius. I feel that if I truely have a more potent spiritual connection than most, I should be using it to help fight against these archons or whatever they are...

The bit about the rabbit hole makes me think of this...

https://youtu.be/XgHyL4zNBT0

I know it's long, but it's relevant.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
The bit about the rabbit hole makes me think of this...

https://youtu.be/XgHyL4zNBT0

I know it's long, but it's relevant.

Oh boy...Gnosticsism...Okay, I'll watch it for a bit. That's where I found out about archeons...
Old 05-07-2021, 09:35 PM
Experiencer

It's certainly not the only path that'll get you there.

There are many.

This is just the one that speaks to me.

I thought you might enjoy this because of a few things you mentioned.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:40 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
It's certainly not the only path that'll get you there.

There are many.

This is just the one that speaks to me.

I thought you might enjoy this because of a few things you mentioned.

You are much appreciated :)

Thank you for your wisdom (again)

Old 05-07-2021, 09:41 PM
Experiencer

You are very welcome. :)
Old 06-07-2021, 05:32 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Some people buy into the idea that we all choose all the terrible things that happen to us here.

I don't.
You don't choose them, but you put yourself in a vibration that attracts what you choose to do. So if you do terrible things, terrible things happen to you, that's how it works.

Anyways, I've tried explaining but the matrix is a good reference, although it's more appropriate for everyone to understand the matrix people than for the matrix people to understand who they actually are ...

Quote:
Who knows, maybe I can help manifest the new age of aquarius. I feel that if I truely have a more potent spiritual connection than most, I should be using it to help fight against these archons or whatever they are...
No, don't fall into the hero stuffs. You are not a hero. Bad people will probably want you there to make fun of you, or to make some nonsense fights. It's not your world, there's nothing to fight!
(I mean, for you, others need to fight their laziness and sleepiness ...)

You are part of a collective intelligence.
And you are 17, so you are expected to play and have fun, build stuffs in the forest, I don't know!
Old 06-07-2021, 02:57 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
You don't choose them, but you put yourself in a vibration that attracts what you choose to do. So if you do terrible things, terrible things happen to you, that's how it works.

Anyways, I've tried explaining but the matrix is a good reference, although it's more appropriate for everyone to understand the matrix people than for the matrix people to understand who they actually are ...

No, don't fall into the hero stuffs. You are not a hero. Bad people will probably want you there to make fun of you, or to make some nonsense fights. It's not your world, there's nothing to fight!
(I mean, for you, others need to fight their laziness and sleepiness ...)

You are part of a collective intelligence.
And you are 17, so you are expected to play and have fun, build stuffs in the forest, I don't know!

I won't fall into the hero stuff, but won't there always be bad things that happen if these negative beings exist?
Old 06-07-2021, 03:47 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I won't fall into the hero stuff, but won't there always be bad things that happen if these negative beings exist?
This is subject to debate, but basically people say that you attract things that are on the same vibration as you.
To go even beyond, some say that we create our own reality.
In both cases, negative beings exist first in our mind, then in reality. If you don't think negative, if you don't let your mind wander too much, then nothing bad will happen to you.
This is what happens most likely, because unfortunately, you can have people around you making a mess in your mind or reality.

There is even another view, which is: in order to have positive, you need negative. And you need to go beyond the positive / negative view, this is just a construction of our mind, this is how our intellect works, but not how reality works.

But you don't need to worry. If you love nature, then you're good! I mean ... I know plenty of people, the moment they put a step outdoor, they have a mosquito crashing on their face, they start complaining and want to kill any living being around them!