Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 23-07-2021, 03:43 AM
Newbie ;)

Question Recurring dreams

Hi everyone,

It's been three years I have recurring dreams about the same person with whom I have cords of attachment and I'm connected to his past when he was a teen in that life. I posted about that in previous thread there are a few days in Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation. I do copy/paste here :

Quote:
In 2018, for two months, I sent a few comments to somebody about his artwork as well as various subject which were posted on social media. That person never replied to my comments and I don't know him in the real life. I was just interested in what he used to post. When I sent them on his page, I started to sense a period of his life when he was a teen and then a relationship he had.

A few months later, in the same year, some new senses about his teenagers years. It's the first time that happen to me and I consulted a psychic in order to know more about because I was lost.

I learned I have cords of attachement with that person and that happened when I sent these comments. In short, my energy joined his. I also learned I had a past life in the Middles Ages with him. The reason why I have those cords of attachment.

According to psychic, my connection with him is extreme and the reason why I get some information about this period of his life (Teenager years and that relationship he had) Thanks to that psychic, I did searches about him and I found out some information very helpful. I was able to know a little bit about that relationship. I still sense this period of his life and there are more details now.

These recurring dreams started when I sent my first comment. The first dream was of such an intimate nature I could feel it and it was painful. When I woke up, I did wonder why I had a dream about that person. Five days later, I had my second dream about him, etcetera. When I woke up, I was immediately overwhelmed and with a sensation of extreme disgust. It was like possession and a domineering attitude with me.

Sometimes, I could really feel he was there in my dreams. It was very vivid. I really also felt he was lying on top of me and stocked my hair while he was whispering something in my ear. I can't tell about all the dreams I had about that person but it was often vivid. When I talked about that, someone told me it was probably a astral travel.

When I stopped to send the comment because of the recurring dreams, that night, the heavy atmosphere of dreams did change but not the nature of dreams. I still have the same kind of dream but now, sometimes I can react and say what is on my mind. Maybe because in the last January, I could stay out his energy. Rcently,I still don't know the message of my recurring dreams and I tried to understand them, you can believe me. What do you think about that?

Last edited by Blue Spirit : 23-07-2021 at 07:09 PM.
Old 30-07-2021, 12:16 AM
Pathfinder

Hi, Blue Spirit.

I'm not much into cord or spirit attachment. I would caution trying to make contact with someone, especially if they don't want to connect. You are having certain dreams and they sound intense, but if I understand correctly, you aren't sure of the themes or what the content is revealing?

IMO, therein lies the potential danger. What if there really is a past life connection but the association was negative? Maybe highly negative? And there you are, trying to awaken something that could be detrimental to your physical, mental and/or spiritual well-being.

Of course, the association may be positive, but let the information unfold at the proper pace, and pray for spiritual guidance and protection each step of the way.

Recurring Dreams are an interesting phenomena. From what I've read, they signify different things:

Such dreams can be warning or revelation dreams

They can bring to our attention things or situations that we need to work on to improve our lives, like emotional traumas, personality-related issues, etc. Or they arrive as fragments of things we have seen somewhere (waking life, Akashic Records, etc) that are stored in the subconscious and for whatever reason, surface as a literal or symbolic dream.

They may be snippets of a past life--literal scenes or themes that reveal or hint at a past life scenario.

Some examples of Recurring Dreams from my experiences:

WARNING DREAM
In childhood for a couple years, I would dream of a bright yellow truck chasing me through the streets. Then one morning, I was half-asleep and crossed the road right in the path of a huge bright yellow garbage truck. All I heard were screeching brakes. The driver stopped the truck within 2 or 3 feet of me. Boy, was he ****ed at me. The dreams ended. A Precognitive dream but not at all literal.

TRAUMA-INSTILLED or CHASE DREAMS
Over a period of about 20 years in adulthood, I would dream on and off about some man following me (or not) with the intention of trying to rape me. I would run in my effort to escape my pursuer. I was always afraid. (I am a rape survivor.)

Then in my 40s I read a book about dreams, I think (can't remember the title). In it, the author, gave a technique on how to stop chase dreams. He wrote that while you are awake, repeat to yourself that the next time you are chased in a dream, you will stop, turn and face the person chasing you and ask what he or she (or it) wants or ask why they are chasing you.

I gave myself this suggestion before falling asleep for a few days. Weeks later, I had another chase dream, and Lo and Behold! I turned around and beat that pursuer's butt. For years afterward, I was chase dream free.

REPEAT DREAM THEMES
I think these are tricky. Every once and a while, I will dream of . . . being in Africa, Nazi-related themes, being a black servant in 18 & 19th century America and England, or of Native Americans. I have concluded these dreams are hints of past lives.

By the way, not all past life dreams are recurrent.

WARNING DREAM 2
During childhood, over a period of years I would dream of falling down the flight of metal stairs where I lived, always waking up before I landed. Then in waking reality it happened. Except I fell down the stairs of the adjoining (opposite) hallway. Every last painful step. The dreams stopped. A totally Precognitive set of dreams. 100% literal.

REPEAT THEMES & IMAGES
For decades from 1989 (and earlier, really) to 2005 (and later), I would dream of UFOs of all shapes and sizes. Either I am a contactee and/or an abductee, or my imagination is more vivid than I realize.

Blue Spirit, may your Angels watch over you and continue to protect you. Ask your Guardian Angels, Archangel Michael, Jesus or go straight to the top if necessary and ask God to make the spirits stop laying on you or doing anything that scares you or makes you uneasy. Train yourself (with affirmations or mantras while awake) to ask for help in the dream state or astral plane as soon as you feel threatened in the dream.

TA

Last edited by True Angel : 30-07-2021 at 02:08 AM.
Old 02-08-2021, 01:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi True Angle and thank you very much for replying and also for your advise. Your post is very interesting. Some things speaks to me; Revelation dreams, waking life, Akashic Records, etc.

Quote:
You are having certain dreams and they sound intense, but if I understand correctly, you aren't sure of the themes or what the content is revealing?

Yes.
Old 03-08-2021, 06:21 PM
Pathfinder

OMG, the meaning of dreams are so elusive at times. Just when I think I know what is going on with them, the themes or style of them change on me. By style, I mean literal, astral, lucid, symbolic, etc.

I was told by a buddy (and also read somewhere) that we are being (taught via our dreams) to understand symbols because symbols are a universal language.

I read a lot of dream books. And some of them were helpful. I learned a bit here and there and started to understand some of my dreams.

Then the dreams would change, say, from symbolic to more astral type dreams (locations that look like your waking state home but its dim or brighter and odd things may occur). The dream books became mostly useless.

As years went by, my dreams were scenarios that seemed to be more like I was inan alternate life or past life, perhaps. I sometimes was a different sex or race, but it definitely felt like me.

Now, I dream of hanging out with people I know in the dream but don't recognize (or remember) upon awakening. My buddy thinks that I am visiting alternate timelines or am viewing the Akashic Records.

I don't know what to make of dreams. I was going to write the ultimate dream book on how to interpret or understand dreams, but that's on permanent hold right now. I'm still learning. I requested a teacher. Not sure if one has been assigned. So, I'll just keep studying dreams. I can always write the book in another lifetime.

I forgot to mention:

When I say 'waking life', I am referring to the reality in which you are reading this post. I am making a distinction between this reality and dreaming. I believe that when we are dreaming (usually), our spirit or soul visits different planes of existence, such as the astral plane or the Hall of Records (Akashic Records) or possibly even the other side or alternate timelines of our current life. I think that fragments of those visits (what we see or do, etc) are remembered as dreams.

. . . .
Old 19-08-2021, 05:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Sorry I coudn't reply sooner.

I like very much the way you talk about dreams. I also think your buddy is right. That's helpful.

Quote:
When I say 'waking life', I am referring to the reality in which you are reading this post. I am making a distinction between this reality and dreaming. I believe that when we are dreaming (usually), our spirit or soul visits different planes of existence, such as the astral plane or the Hall of Records (Akashic Records) or possibly even the other side or alternate timelines of our current life. I think that fragments of those visits (what we see or do, etc) are remembered as dreams.

It just seems significant. You explain very well.
Old 19-08-2021, 10:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Sorry I coudn't reply sooner
No apology necessary.

I don't visit this site everyday. Life gets in the way sometimes.