Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 17-08-2021, 06:54 AM
Master

Hi Viswa,

I'm sorry to hear about your predicament. We are all appalled at what is happening in your country right now, but I guess Pashtunwali is the way of life of most people there and it will continue to be so probably well after our own civilisation has crumbled into the dust.

If it's not a secret, what is your ethnicity and religion?

It may be too late, but if you can still leave, then probably you should. Otherwise you will just have to learn to live with Taliban rule, with all that entails. If you are a Muslim, you'll probably be fine. On the other hand, if you are any other religion, you should probably try and leave, it doesn't look like you'd be safe.
Old 17-08-2021, 07:08 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi Viswa

I'm from India.

Last edited by Viswa : 17-08-2021 at 07:53 AM.
Old 17-08-2021, 07:08 AM
Viswa

Quote:
Hi Viswa

Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. But sorry, I was just speculating, to open up the "Ignorance".

So, first, why one should move out from "Afghan", if he is not a Muslim? Fear of what?
Second, Why don't one stay and change their customs/religion as a "taliban"? (Be a Roman in Rome). To earn money/food - let one adhere to their rules. Why does one oppose their Shariyah?

I feel that 'the inquiry' to these questions can point out the Blocks of Ignorance - and one can be aware of.
Old 17-08-2021, 07:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Hi. Thanks for your suggestion. But sorry, I was just speculating, to open up the "Ignorance".
So, first, why one should move out from "Afghan", if he is not a Muslim? Fear of what?
Second, Why don't one stay and change their customs/religion as a "taliban"?
Phew!
I thought you really were posting from Afghanistan, ahaha....

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 17-08-2021 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 17-08-2021, 08:08 AM
Viswa

Quote:
I thought you really were posting from Afghanistan, ahaha....
Old 03-09-2021, 02:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Enlightenment happens when one subtracts desire and pleasure from life and experiences nonduality and infinite bliss inwardly.
Old 17-11-2021, 12:56 AM
Knower
For me, I say anyone who is interested in these topics are enlightened. They have awakened from a delusion, and therefore it is a good idea to acknowledge their great leap of insight.

Full enlightenment, is the next step, where one ceases suffering in all forms. Steps beyond that, are whatever anyone wants to call it. .