Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 13-09-2020, 06:10 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylmar
Yes that's the one. I didn't know whether I was allowed to mention the name. As far as I understand he's a collector himself selling as well. I've bought quite a lot of crystals of him but then I've bought a lot of crystals from a lot of shops and sellers in the Netherlands. Not even counting eBay and Etsy lol.

Yes, haha, same here.

I have my eye on one of their eudyalite spheres. The large one. Simply stunning.
Old 13-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Knower
Sorry to hear that!

Yet, I haven’t found any other shop that compares to them though, price/quality wise.

If you happen to find one, I hope you’ll share!
Old 13-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've bought from various sources as well over the years, but the last approx 6 yrs mostly from LP in Heerle. I rarely looked elsewhere to be honest. But as it is I feel less and less resonance with them. They're changing, both the staff, the range of crystals, and with that the vibe in the shop. It's beginning to feel quite commercial like you always get when a company grows. It used to be like visiting friends, like coming home, as the vibe was so great. Now it feels like going to a shop.
So of late I'm inclined to looking elsewhere.

Sorry to hear that!

Yet, I haven’t found any other shop that compares to them though, price/quality wise.

Old 13-09-2020, 06:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Castor
Sorry to hear that!

That is a good point, yes. The quality of their crystals and the prices is very good. I guess it's just me accepting that the rest isn't the same anymore.
It always saddens me a bit as I've seen this happen to other businesses before in various fields. I cannot blame them. If you can make more money, and it almost goes by itself, then I would do it too.
Old 14-09-2020, 08:25 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I've bought from various sources as well over the years, but the last approx 6 yrs mostly from LP in Heerle. I rarely looked elsewhere to be honest. But as it is I feel less and less resonance with them. They're changing, both the staff, the range of crystals, and with that the vibe in the shop. It's beginning to feel quite commercial like you always get when a company grows. It used to be like visiting friends, like coming home, as the vibe was so great. Now it feels like going to a shop.
So of late I'm inclined to looking elsewhere.
Sometimes it feels like corona has an impact on people economically. They may be having a hard time to get by forcing them to become more commercial? Hopefully it's a temporary thing. Nothing beats buying stones and crystals in a shop.
Old 16-09-2020, 02:36 AM
Newbie ;)

I have not received them in the mail yet but I just bought this cavansite:

This accicular cavansite:

And this teal green apophyllite cluster:
Old 16-09-2020, 02:20 PM
Guide

^
Very nice crystals, love the colors!
Old 19-09-2020, 08:41 PM
Master
I bought a 2nd Uluru Amulet tumble this afternoon :) One of the very few occasion I leave Lichtpuntje Kristallen with only a tumble, hihi.

I was tempted by a beautiful rough Blue John fluorite but I wasn't certain and it's too expensive to just buy regardless.
Old 20-09-2020, 12:41 AM
Knower
Wow neat stuff!

What's uluru like?

I just bought a limonite quartz cluster. It looks like coals on a fire, the bottom half is orange yellow, the top is slate grey limonite coating.
Old 20-09-2020, 02:04 AM
Master
Our once a year travels to the crystal and gem store

My son and I traveled to the big, big city and went to the crystal and gem store. It was interesting. My son really enjoyed the energy. He chose a triangle pendant of gems in stripes of the chakra colors. The sales person offered to tell him the name of each crystal color. He said, no, because he wants to learn it on his own so he will remember the names.

I bought a selenite candle holder with black fossil base and a black fossil ring on the top. also purchased a tiny blue lace agate and a ruby fuschite. The colors of the ruby Fuschite are quite playful, green, pink and tan.