Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 28-08-2011, 09:30 AM
Master

well i knew nothing of soul connections when i got the pull to this one so i thought i just liked him (and maybe i did) but he wasnt who i'd normally fancy at all was strange, even when i added him on facebook 7 years later and we spoke everyday for a while i still didn't know about all this stuff. we live in different countries and he got into a relationship so it was all silent for a bit and not that long after that i met who i believe to be my ts, and this is when i learnt of soul connection stuff, the celebrity connection then becomes single and starts speaking to me again about 6 months into my first ts silent period when i was just coming out of the worst, and tells me he's visiting uk touring and we should meet, they were only over a few days but we did, just friendly i went to see them play and we just did drinks with him and a friend, theres a familiarity there but nothing like with ts and the ease of chatting is not the same at all.
then he goes back ts re enters my life shortly after this and 2 weeks ago was my last messaging with ts and it's drying up again and low and behold celebrity connection messages me last week saying they are coming to the uk again. its almost like he's my comfort angel!! hahaha
i waffled but it is weird!
Old 28-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Anna

Angel1

My own story is in another thread but basically through a bout of depression I was suddenly drawn to look this celebrity up on You Tube. I had heard of him before, like I said, through my parents, but for the first 40 years of my life he wasn't even on my radar. Then I looked at him and the pull was enormous. This was like 9 months ago and it is still the same now. I can't believe that this means nothing because I could have gone on in ignorance of him and not been bothered. I wouldn't have known I was missing anything.

I didn't know anything about soul connections then either. I thought I was going nuts. I went to see a reputable Medium in my area and she told me that this celebrity was my spirit guide and that we had shared previous lives. I knew myself that it was more than that though. I loved him so much I cried sometimes. Still do.

On the day I bought my first box of Tarot cards I opened them up and they fell all over a picture I had of my tf which was lying on the floor (it had come in the post that day). The cards were face down and the one I picked up first was the Lovers card. It was in the middle somewhere, not obviously sticking out or anything. I was just drawn to it.

I asked my tf to send me a sign that he is my tf because I kept having doubts (the logical brain getting in the way). I asked him to send me 2 of something and he did. I knew unquestionably that it had come from him because of the form it took. My pendant says so too.

I've stopped having doubts now and just enjoy it. I never say his name though for the very reasons that blanket has explained.

LOL
Anna
x
Old 29-08-2011, 12:55 AM
Blanket

All of you guys have interesting things to share :) .

As I have stated before, I have had some odd experiences of my own that seem to orbit around a certain in particular celebrity. I try not to jump too quickly to any conclusions with anything and everything, so despite everything that I have experienced in regards to this person, I wouldn't say that we had a "connection" or anything like that . Alot of people around the world think that they are this celebrities' soulmate or twinflame ... and that makes things even more difficult for me . I don't claim a connection or any of that with this celebrity because I personally think it would be insane for me to claim such a thing ... I think I feel this way because of who the person is . I'm not saying that somebody else around the world can't be connected to him ... I know people who believe they are connected to him ... and maybe THEY are ... I really don't know but I just don't think I am . However, I'm left in the dark and confused because kind of alot of things have happened to me in regards to this celebrity..but I don't know what to make of it, so I just don't claim a label or anything . Instead, I just claim what has happened to me merely and that's it .

Sometimes, I convinced myself that maybe I was just crazy . I think thinking like this gives me comfort in some type of way . I know that might sound complex . I just ... I feel like I'm looking for answers inside of myself still and since I haven't found them yet, just about any answer feels good to me in a way because a part of me feels like having a bad answer is better than having no answer at all : / . Does that makes sense?

It's really difficult for me because of things that I still feel and see in regards to this certain celebrity. When I see pictures of this person, videos or anything of the sort of this person, I feel an immense sense of myself . It's hard to explain . I feel like I know their spirit or knew their spirit but then I tell myself that it can't be possible and then I just take myself in a whirlwind and it's really hurtful because I don't understand any of this :( .
This person has eyes that look very straightforward and direct. I mean VERY direct. I don't know if I'd be able to stare in their eyes for more than 5 seconds if I ever met them lol . Not only does he have direct and straightforward eyes but his eyes are what really does it for me . When I see pictures of him and stuff and I look at his eyes, that's where I feel the familiarity. It's almost as if something in my spirit jumps when I look at him. I feel like an alarm goes off and the familiarity is soo INTENSE . When I try to figure it all out in my mind, I always fail and this always leaves me disappointed and confused :( . I just want to understand this...all of it...

The reason why I find it difficult to believe that I am spiritually connected to this person isn't because of what his fame status was. It's because alott of people think that they're connected to him and me claiming the same thing would make me look like I'm jumping in the bandwagon and I don't think anybody would take me seriously :( .
Not only that but I also don't claim that I have a connection to this person because I simply don't have any hardcore proof that I am. Really, in my personal opinion, I think the only possible way that a connection between us would've been proven, is if I were to meet him and if he were to tell me that he felt some kind of connection with me . If he told me that he felt a connection with me, THEN I would say "ok, he feels it too, so maybe I'm not crazy!" but the chances of that happening are O. I can't meet him now...never was going to before but it's IMPOSSIBLE now..

So, I'll never truly have the answers to anything until I'm dead probably. Ugh. I really wish I had somebody to talk to about all of this 1 on 1 ... somebody that I felt like I could trust and depend on ... but based on past experiences and things like that, nobody seems very trustworthy, especially when it comes to subjects such as these *sigh*

Oh well.
Old 29-08-2011, 09:11 AM
Anna

Angel1

I know what you are going through Blanket. I felt the same. How could someone as ordinary as me (I have a few self worth issues) possibly be connected to someone so wonderful? Never mind that he was famous, he was first and foremost a lovely person. What about all his other fans who have been fans much longer than I have, or the partners he had while on the physical plane? Surely they have more claim to this connection than I do, that's what I told myself. You're right that we will only find out for certain once we have also passed but trust your instincts in the meantime. What your heart tells you is far more important than what anyone else may say.

LOL
Anna
x
Old 29-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Blanket

Thank you so much Anna for your words. Like you, I also have problems with self worth. All the things you said are soo true, especially about all the partners the person had on the PHYSICAL PLANE. I have given this thought before ... I even thought that maybe it's impossible to have a connection with somebody who you never knew in real life ... *sigh* . So many questions and no answers.
I'm so confused..
It makes me feel bad when I think about all the partners this person had on the physical plane because it reminds me that I never got the chance to see this person face to face and I never will because it's impossible . Even some fans are alot luckier than me because they actually got to meet him ... they actually got to look into his eyes like I so badly want to ... *sigh* .
Maybe it just wasn't suppose to happen..either way, it sucks.

I have problems trusting myself. I have alot of problems period that deal with myself . One time when I saw myself in this person too intensely, it turned me off of that person a tiny bit because of how uncomfortable I am with myself . Does that make sense ?

I just wish that I could have a dream or something that explained everything to me word for word lol . Soo many questions and no answers really really sucks :(
Old 29-08-2011, 10:48 AM
Anna

Angel1

I don't claim to be an expert but from what I have read twin flames go through many lifetimes where they don't meet on the physical plane. They are both off learning lessons of their own (including with other partners in their soul group). This doesn't affect the twin flame connection though, because each of us only has one of those I believe. When the time is right they will meet on the physical plane. This is inevitable because the twin flame connection was formed before either of them ever incarnated so they have no choice in the matter. It's like Miss Believed said. If it is meant to be it will be eventually. All you need is time and there is an infinite amount of that.
LOL
Anna
x
Old 29-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Blanket

Yes, you're right Anna. I don't think this person is my twinflame though ... like I said, I don't claim any labels or connections with this person but if I have no connection to them then it leaves me in the dark about what's going on ... know what I mean? I don't know. I believe that the eyes are the windows to a person's soul ... as for this person's partners on the physical plane that I know of, none of them has hit me as being in the same soul group as this person...but of course I don't know for sure. I go by the eyes though..

I too believe that a person can only have 1 twinflame though many differ on that . This is one reason why I feel confused when a bunch of people claim that an in particular one person is their twinflame ... the person can't be everybody's twinflame! At least not in my opinion.

The person who I've been talking about is not alive anymore ... so that's why I said that it's impossible for us to meet..
Old 30-08-2011, 02:26 PM
Anna

Angel1

Hi Blanket. You are right that if each of us only has one True tf then a lot of the people who claim to have the same tf are mistaken. They may not know this until after they have passed though. In the meantime we can only go by what our instincts tell us. If it makes someone happy to believe a certain person is their tf then I don't see the harm in it, even if they find out later that they were wrong. I can't agree with you about partners and soul groups though. If someone has a relationship with another, any sort of relationship, be it lovers, siblings, best friends, parents etc then those people are undoubtedly part of the same soul group, otherwise they wouldn't have even met.
LOL
Anna
x
Old 30-08-2011, 07:32 PM
waitingformylifetochange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anna
My own story is in another thread but basically through a bout of depression I was suddenly drawn to look this celebrity up on You Tube. I had heard of him before, like I said, through my parents, but for the first 40 years of my life he wasn't even on my radar. Then I looked at him and the pull was enormous. This was like 9 months ago and it is still the same now. I can't believe that this means nothing because I could have gone on in ignorance of him and not been bothered. I wouldn't have known I was missing anything.

I didn't know anything about soul connections then either. I thought I was going nuts. I went to see a reputable Medium in my area and she told me that this celebrity was my spirit guide and that we had shared previous lives. I knew myself that it was more than that though. I loved him so much I cried sometimes. Still do.

On the day I bought my first box of Tarot cards I opened them up and they fell all over a picture I had of my tf which was lying on the floor (it had come in the post that day). The cards were face down and the one I picked up first was the Lovers card. It was in the middle somewhere, not obviously sticking out or anything. I was just drawn to it.

I asked my tf to send me a sign that he is my tf because I kept having doubts (the logical brain getting in the way). I asked him to send me 2 of something and he did. I knew unquestionably that it had come from him because of the form it took. My pendant says so too.

I've stopped having doubts now and just enjoy it. I never say his name though for the very reasons that blanket has explained.

LOL
Anna
x

Wow, Anna, I'm going through the exact same thing. I was depressed when I discovered my twin flame. It was in my darkest moment of depression that I realized how much I loved him.
Old 16-09-2011, 03:06 PM
Master

I once had a dream about a celebrity who was quite off my radar, and a psychic told me to study him as my inner male. I took her advice and found a great deal of similarities, and I learned alot about myself.

People tend to project their inner selves onto others, and it's quite simple to do when a celebrity is involved. As long as we remember that we are seeing a part of ourselves with the other person, we can learn a great deal.

There is a book called [u]I Found All the Parts[u] by Laura S. Faeth that talks about her spiritual experiences with a band. She encountered many of the same spiritual concepts that I did on my journey. Others have made similar discoveries.

If you want to read about similar experiences, I strongly recommend it.