Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 21-11-2020, 11:03 PM
Master
Untold History

When we look back in our recent past as far back when European countries were exploring the globe for new lands and to colonise them, did you ever stop and think apart from the most obvious, why?

Without going into too much detail, most of the aboriginals (natives of their land, or at least the longest-standing resident) were either massacred, enslaved or displaced. Why? Because they are the ones who are direct descendants of the 2nd epoch of earth's civilisations of humanity prior to the great flood. These peoples are said to be linked to the Atlanteans and Lemurians. They have a deep cultural and spiritual connection with the earth and having these connections gave them much spiritual power in many forms. In particular with the native American Indian nations and many others like the Australian Aboriginal tribes. The conquering European nations knew of the lineage and their strong connections of their lands and to spirit. If the E.N's were to have a strong foothold in the new lands the above mentioned was to be conducted.

Who and why? Enter the pre-world of puppet mastery. Destroy those who have strong spiritual connections so that it may be an easier task of subversion towards humanity and the total control and enslavement.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 21-11-2020, 11:20 PM
Pathfinder

They may had strong spiritual connections but they also practiced cannibalism and human sacrifice.

Biggest death toll was from germs brought from Europe. Motivation was new trade routes to India at first and when new lands were "discovered" it was gold then other resources and just land grab.

Its no different then any other chapter in human history-one more technologically advanced tribe wipes out the other more technologically primitive.
Old 03-12-2020, 05:31 AM
Master
We are beings of nature, everything in nature is extremely competitive. Nothing in nature wants to die and fights for the best of.... Even the simplest life forms are in competition.
When it comes to peoples beliefs. That same competition comes into play. We call that politics. One type of government wants control so it tries to "kill off" the other. Religion is a type government. So in that case one belief system tries to kill off the other in one way or the other.
Old 03-12-2020, 10:15 AM
Master
Indigenous peoples were grounded in the Earth, their spirituality was Earth based. I found it interesting watching Native peoples do their cultural dance. Whether the First People in Canada, Aboriginals in Australia, Native American Indians, or the New Zealand Maori, their dance involves acknowledging the Earth, looking down at the Earth as they dance, etc.

Unlike early European dance which was largely done reaching for the sky, on your toes, looking upward. These dances reflects cultural attitudes. But Native peoples’ were also at war with each other, some sided with the European invaders against rival tribes, or just to survive. It is true that the conqueror, or victor, is the one who writes history, almost always from their point of view.
Old 03-12-2020, 07:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
When we look back in our recent past as far back when European countries were exploring the globe for new lands and to colonise them, did you ever stop and think apart from the most obvious, why?

Without going into too much detail, most of the aboriginals (natives of their land, or at least the longest-standing resident) were either massacred, enslaved or displaced. Why? Because they are the ones who are direct descendants of the 2nd epoch of earth's civilisations of humanity prior to the great flood. These peoples are said to be linked to the Atlanteans and Lemurians. They have a deep cultural and spiritual connection with the earth and having these connections gave them much spiritual power in many forms. In particular with the native American Indian nations and many others like the Australian Aboriginal tribes. The conquering European nations knew of the lineage and their strong connections of their lands and to spirit. If the E.N's were to have a strong foothold in the new lands the above mentioned was to be conducted.

Who and why? Enter the pre-world of puppet mastery. Destroy those who have strong spiritual connections so that it may be an easier task of subversion towards humanity and the total control and enslavement.
I don't think that your hypothesis is valid.

I see no reason for those pre-historical advanced civilizations to have decayed to that level, and it doesn't explain where the conquerors came from.

Also, what you described happened very recently on the current civilization timeline compared to the hypothetical pre-historical advanced civilizations.

On the other, hand I agree that the primitive man was less hypnotized into misunderstanding the reality and the meaning of his life, than the civilized man. He was more in touch with the non-physical.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 03-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Interesting thread to read through!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-12-2020, 08:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I don't think that your hypothesis is valid.

I see no reason for those pre-historical advanced civilizations to have decayed to that level, and it doesn't explain where the conquerors came from.

Also, what you described happened very recently on the current civilization timeline compared to the hypothetical pre-historical advanced civilizations.

On the other, hand I agree that the primitive man was less hypnotized into misunderstanding the reality and the meaning of his life, than the civilized man. He was more in touch with the non-physical.
Why would the British move in on North America, then the war of independence. Following that the U.S armies relocated many Native American Indian nations from south to north and north to south, east to west and west to east. It was done to remove them from the spiritually linked homelands. The Spanish Conquistadors massacred many for gold and the Britsh the same with Australian Aboriginals of removing them from the spiritually linked homelands to a massacre. The Advance civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria destroyed themselves as they weren't balanced. Atlantis was a tech-based civ. and Lemuria a spiritual base civ pre-Deluvian. The remnants of Lemuria civilization are that of the Native American and South American Indians.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 03-12-2020, 09:40 PM
Master
Quote:

When I looked into why Columbus came to the New World, from his own writings, I was 100% amazed. I never found a history book which got any of that right!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-12-2020, 09:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Why would the British move in on North America, then the war of independence. Following that the U.S armies relocated many Native American Indian nations from south to north and north to south, east to west and west to east. It was done to remove them from the spiritually linked homelands. The Spanish Conquistadors massacred many for gold and the Britsh the same with Australian Aboriginals of removing them from the spiritually linked homelands to a massacre. The Advance civilizations such as Atlantis and Lemuria destroyed themselves as they weren't balanced. Atlantis was a tech-based civ. and Lemuria a spiritual base civ pre-Deluvian. The remnants of Lemuria civilization are that of the Native American and South American Indians.

Too many questions......

Can you break it down?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-12-2020, 09:56 PM
Master

I wondered (a little) about some of the hypotheses I heard of, so I asked my inner source of guidance about some things like how humans came to be as we know them, why there are human races geographically contained, who and how built the Pyramids, what there was in Leonardo DaVinci's mind, and others.

With the reserve of the distortions I unwittingly introduced myself, I got answers, most of them unexpected, and far from the theories I heard of.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.