Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 19-11-2020, 09:20 PM
Ascender

Feel the other emotions more?

Hi!

I wonder if one astral travels and am in contact with another do you feel that other's emotions more so than you would if both were in their real bodies?

I think I may have astral traveled by accident and that this has happened, but trying to figure that out if it was that for sure. Think I was having a normal dream and then it just happened.

Too during meditative state of mind do you feel the other person's energy, feeling more so if in contact?

Thank you for taking time to read this
Old 19-11-2020, 10:20 PM
Experiencer

Yes because minds become clear & opened on the astral dimensions.

Communication is mind to mind.

Robert monroe label it as "NVC" (Non Verbal Communication)
Old 20-11-2020, 04:52 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Yes because minds become clear & opened on the astral dimensions.

Communication is mind to mind.

Robert monroe label it as "NVC" (Non Verbal Communication)
Ah! Thank you so much :)
Old 20-11-2020, 09:29 PM
Master

Yes, usually there you feel what the other feels.. The most easy way to achieve in OBE is to wake up at 4-5 in the morning, meditate for 10-15 minutes and then go back to sleep, but this time, lay on your back, with your hands around you and your face pointing at the ceiling. Now, let the sleep take over you... You can also say out loud before this: I am going to remain consciousness while my body falls asleep; to set the intention.

I believe every time we go to sleep, we actually leave our bodies, not once I found myself already outside doing crazy things, like being in other dimensions with other beings, talking about my experience on Earth... We just don't remember because that would change the whole human experience.
Old 21-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Ascender

If their feelings take over, is it dangerous? I have felt myself weaker and weaker and it is frightening.
Old 21-11-2020, 09:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
If their feelings take over, is it dangerous? I have felt myself weaker and weaker and it is frightening.

Nothing can happen to you unless to some degree, you allow it to happen... if you fear, it's really fightening.. otherwise, there's nothing to be afraid of... My recent bad experiences were actually pretty funny, I am not afraid anymore of dark things.. because somewehere along my journey I decided to face my inner darkness and I gained power over it.
Old 22-11-2020, 06:25 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Nothing can happen to you unless to some degree, you allow it to happen... if you fear, it's really fightening.. otherwise, there's nothing to be afraid of... My recent bad experiences were actually pretty funny, I am not afraid anymore of dark things.. because somewehere along my journey I decided to face my inner darkness and I gained power over it.
Thank you very much :)
Old 24-11-2020, 02:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Why don't you do an OBE, and get the answers by yourself?

Are you scared to do it?
Old 25-11-2020, 05:21 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScientificExplorer
Why don't you do an OBE, and get the answers by yourself?

Are you scared to do it?
Hum....how to answer that? I guess I am a little cut in two about it. One part of me wishes to go all the way and be more brave, but the other part of me is afraid my silver cord will be cut and I won't be able to get back to the body.
Old 25-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hum....how to answer that? I guess I am a little cut in two about it. One part of me wishes to go all the way and be more brave, but the other part of me is afraid my silver cord will be cut and I won't be able to get back to the body.

We have multiple bodies/vehicles, accross the entire multidimensional spectrum of reality.

The silver cord in theory should be applied on the ethereal body / ethereal dimension linked to the physical matter dimension - Right?

But...If you phase your consciousness into the astral body / astral dimension, which is the next inward dimension from the ethereal, is 100% impossible that the silver cord is going to broke - Yes or no?

The moment you do an OBE, stabilize yourself, control your mindset, get calmed and then command "Next Level Now" - So you change your ethereal body, into your astral body.

Remember than in reality "you're not going upwards", instead of the complete opposite, you're shifting your active ego/consciousness inwardly from within.

The source, the heaven is always within yourself, and readily available. You don't need to go anywhere to search for it. Just commanding "Next Level Now" over & over & over until you finally go beyond form into pure inconditional love which is the source of everybody.

Is a wonderful dimension - no question about that - where you can get answers, healing, help & empowerement.

You don't need anybody else to help you go there, and you don't have to go anywhere.

Do an OBE, and command "Next Level Now" over & over until you go into source, so you can ask all the question you have & gladly a friendly helper will come instantenously

Robert Monroe, William Buhlman, Jurgen Ziewe, Tom Campbell all of this OBE Explorers they did for more than 40 years, INTENSE explorations, and any one of them had any trouble at all with any silver cord.

In fact, the silver cord is and old belief.

None of this authors have seen them, neither do I with my OBE's