Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2020, 06:12 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I agree with you wholeheartedly, except with what I have highlighted in bold.
The only one who never leaves the field of consciousness, is the soul.

When I say, "the only one", this is in relation to those who are incarnated.
The way I see and understand it, what you call the field of consciousness, is beyond the physical (uni)verse. As someone coined it as the flip side of the (uni)verse.

From my perspective, the field of consciousness is all there is, all that we see is an expression of this field of consciousness. It takes form though it has no form, it moves though is in complete rest.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Then you're looking in the wrong direction.

"Give me a tall ship, and a star to steer her by."

Let this star shine my path so that I can see where I am going.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:15 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Let this star shine my path so that I can see where I am going.

For whatever it's worth it's my opinion you're on the right path.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:33 PM
Master
Quote:
From my perspective, the field of consciousness is all there is, all that we see is an expression of this field of consciousness. It takes form though it has no form, it moves though is in complete rest.

Gospel of Thomas Verse 50.

Jesus said: If they say to you: Whence have you come?, say to them: We have come from the light, the place where the light came into being of itself. It [established itself], and it revealed itself in their image. If they say to you: Who are you?, say: We are his sons, and we are the elect of the living Father. If they ask you: What is the sign of your Father in you?, say to them: It is movement and rest.
Old 15-11-2020, 07:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Jesus said: If they say to you: Whence have you come?, say to them: We have come from the light, the place where the light came into being of itself. It [established itself], and it revealed itself in their image. If they say to you: Who are you?, say: We are his sons, and we are the elect of the living Father. If they ask you: What is the sign of your Father in you?, say to them: It is movement and rest.

Yes By the way, I have sent you two answers to your last two messages, maybe your inbox can't take more messages.
Old 15-11-2020, 09:28 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123

Interesting. Advaita states Consciousness is self-revealing and self-evident.
Old 16-11-2020, 12:00 PM
Master

Quote:
everything is consciousness and an expression of consciousness.
Consciousness is the background that sustains all things.
This human body is an expression of consciousness through which consciousness itself sees itself from within itself as if it is outside of itself. The body is like a device that can modelate the consciousness "field" based on its inner chemestry.
Yes, and another way to say that is:

Everything is consciousness
Consciousness and existence are One and the same.
Consciousness is the ground, the background, and the “things”.

In (apparently) differentiated beings that are a sustained expression or projection of consciousness-force into created being, there is an instrumental reception by consciousness (in and through the being) of the all-consciousness, but limited within a typal “range” according to the type of being.

In human beings who are self-conscious, this means they may become conscious of or have access to the entire range of consciousness, because they may achieve an instrumental consciousness that is the totality of that range in height depth and breath, which has conscious access to all of it, e.g., God-realization.

~ J
Old 16-11-2020, 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir
Yes, and another way to say that is:

Everything is consciousness
Consciousness and existence are One and the same.
Consciousness is the ground, the background, and the “things”.

In (apparently) differentiated beings that are a sustained expression or projection of consciousness-force into created being, there is an instrumental reception by consciousness (in and through the being) of the all-consciousness, but limited within a typal “range” according to the type of being.

In human beings who are self-conscious, this means they may become conscious of or have access to the entire range of consciousness, because they may achieve an instrumental consciousness that is the totality of that range in height depth and breath, which has conscious access to all of it, e.g., God-realization.

~ J
Who ARE you? That was so articulate!

and

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 16-11-2020, 05:11 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Who ARE you? That was so articulate!

and

Who was that masked man? LOL!
Old 16-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Master
Still haven't heard anyones realisation that one is consciousness

x daz x