Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-11-2020, 04:23 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Now, I can do the same thing!
How about winning any of the psychic challenges? Example, a group in US is offering $250,000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tanding_prizes

I see that you're a moderator now, this forum is blessed :)
Old 07-11-2020, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kralaro
How about winning any of the psychic challenges? Example, a group in US is offering $250,000.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...tanding_prizes

I see that you're a moderator now, this forum is blessed :)
You're too kind. Lynn? Did you hear that?

I will click onto the link. And share some $$ with you if it comes about.
Shh, I don't have a lot of motivation, I must say ---cuz I'm ok with $$ --and don't feel I need to prove anything...
But, I can give it a whirl.

I went to the site ---Gee - it's intense over there- diff countries, has to be under scientific conditions, etc.
It didn't make me wanna do anything. Sorry.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-11-2020, 08:36 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is so much out there that might well never be "proven" in the realms of fact as the Paranormal is a realm that is in the ethers so to speak. One has to die, go over for a time and then come back then prove it all exists. We know well that we can not do this. Now yes some claim death from a Near Death Event...but one is not dead for a long time. One passes into that place of between life and death. To me that is not proof of an afterlife.

Over the years I have have been a part of so many study groups some even being Government in nature to have nothing proven or disproven. More it was just and experience or in some case a game one could play.

The most fun was "Remote Viewing" where cards were held up in the next room and you would say what it was. LOL for those of us that could "Astral Travel" it was a cake walk we simply went into the next room took a look and came back with the correct reply. LOL. Drove the instructor nuts.

Yet when it comes to Remote Viewing in protected places around the World something does seem to block that as life is not a "game". Trust me I have so tried Roswell New Mexico and the Moon as I do wonder if man landed there. Does not gain one access there.

Lynn
Old 07-11-2020, 09:49 PM
Kioma

It astounds me how people still expect to prove that the metaphysical exists by ensuring it acts just like the physical. The metaphysical is not the physical, and it is not going to act like it. This is why the science of metaphysics has been so slow to develop.

Science tells us modern humans have been around for about 140,000 years. 140,000 years of people living and dying - and it is only relatively recently that we have made discoveries about electricity, light and gravity, and such inventions as telescopes and computers that have truly transformed our view of the universe - and these are things that are physically readily observable.

Is it going to take us another 140,000 years to start approaching metaphysics on it's own terms, and start seeing it for what it is rather than what we want it to be? I wonder.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:52 PM
Kioma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Yet when it comes to Remote Viewing in protected places around the World something does seem to block that as life is not a "game". Trust me I have so tried Roswell New Mexico and the Moon as I do wonder if man landed there. Does not gain one access there.
Spirit has it's own agenda. That said, it seems like only very rarely do we get someone like an Edgar Cayce who seems to be able to reliably communicate with the other side.

Why such things succeed or fail is a great unknown, at least to me.
Old 07-11-2020, 10:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
So should I phone it. Like I don't know what to think. I kinda wanna call it cause who it claims to be but what if I phone it and it is this person. But I don't want to phone it cause I am worried that that person will think I am stalking them. And I don't want them to think that. So IDK what to do? Anyone else experience something like this. I mean it is probably just some ******* number but still curious.

I once met someone in a dream and then learned her name, and a town was mentioned to. I checked for her name online and the place. She didn't exactly look the same as in my dream, to my knowledge. I don't recall too much about it because it was earlier this year. Save to say I haven't done anything with it.

I guess you could make the call if your curiosity gets the best of you.
Old 08-11-2020, 01:16 AM
Deactivated Account

I m curious of course. But none the less. With the underlying circumstances. I don't feel like it's a good idea.
Old 08-11-2020, 08:43 AM
ant

You remembered the number,cause you knew it,beforehand.

Don't try to justify it and be driven by your underlying impulses.

Move on,stop being a stalker and be engrossed and misaligned with predatory behaviour.

You know it's wrong and they ain't interested.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:06 PM
Deactivated Account

I have a number from her 2 years ago when we talked on the phone. In fact it is still in my phone contact. The number I got channeled is a completely different number. So I guess if I was stalking her I would have just called the number in my contacts. wouldn't that make sense. I haven't contacted her in six months other then that one time to apologize for stopping communication with her at the end of last year. Believe what you want. I don't care.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
I have a number from her 2 years ago when we talked on the phone.
In fact it is still in my phone contact. The number I got channeled is a completely different number.
So I guess if I was stalking her I would have just called the number in my contacts. wouldn't that make sense.
I haven't contacted her in six months other then that one time to apologize for stopping communication with her at the end of last year.
Believe what you want. I don't care.
Good, don't care what others think!
You're right, scott, just cuz she threw out that word does not mean you actually were;
and shows the power of just one word. I say, be free of her and be happy today cuz you are!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru