Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
This year, I found another soulmate in which we'd shared, so I was told by a few readers that we'd been together in thousands of past life relationships.

& it is just so painful sometimes to not be grounded, and keep missing these connections or things seemingly put in place that were supposed to be, supposed to last. That is why I tried to hang onto this last connection, and I saw their worth, but I don't think they saw mine. They just saw, mess.

Please don't tell me, if they were meant to be, they'd be, and that my "supposed to be" isn't accurate, because than nothing would be, because of being mentally ill.

I was told once I had a soul connection with someone. I was also told by the same person it wasn't anything special. Because this person had experienced it many times. With her ex's. So I guess it all depends on the person. I don't know what to say. I thought it was special. It sort of threw me for a loop to. lol
I know my mental health effects many aspects of my life. I also know that it is not easy to overcome those mental health issues. In fact I still have not been able to overcome them and I have been trying for over 20 years. All I can say is look to the future as life goes on. You never know what you will experience. Best wishes.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
This year, I found another soulmate in which we'd shared, so I was told by a few readers that we'd been together in thousands of past life relationships.

& it is just so painful sometimes to not be grounded, and keep missing these connections or things seemingly put in place that were supposed to be, supposed to last. That is why I tried to hang onto this last connection, and I saw their worth, but I don't think they saw mine. They just saw, mess.

Please don't tell me, if they were meant to be, they'd be, and that my "supposed to be" isn't accurate, because than nothing would be, because of being mentally ill.

I was told once I had a soul connection with someone. I was also told by the same person it wasn't anything special. Because this person had experienced it many times. With her ex's. So I guess it all depends on the person. I don't know what to say. I thought it was special. It sort of threw me for a loop to. lol
I know my mental health effects many aspects of my life. I also know that it is not easy to overcome those mental health issues. In fact I still have not been able to overcome them and I have been trying for over 20 years. All I can say is look to the future as life goes on. You never know what you will experience. Best wishes.
Old 07-02-2021, 02:20 AM
Guide

I took it incorrectly, sorry about that.

Thank you for the book recommendations.

He isn't the right one. He came back ironically though, and severed me.