Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2020, 02:07 AM
Master
Bunny TF's being works in progress

Have y'all ever thought of twin flames not being an instant great sexual/romantic/ermgherdwherehaveyoubeenallmylife experience?

I'm curious on this. I have met a man who I am certain is my TF. However, we've been a work in progress. He's been attracted to me from the getgo, but I've struggled. That's not a typical 'sign' but it is what it is. And it's not like it doesn't exist...HE feels the sexual energy from me. It's just myself who struggles with actually feeling it.

I found out this particular TF is also somewhat of a karmic connection, but not in a sense oh frick i screwed him over, more like he embodies a type of person I used to fear or not like. I didn't have any prior entanglements with him.

It was a conscious contract agreement in a previous lifetime at some point. That we'd together reveal what's going on with Earth.

Reason I brought this up, is because I feel TF's have been viewed very narrowly. Like there have to be certain symptoms or signs. Which I do not agree with, as oftentimes there is trauma involved that blocks natural physical attraction, even if our souls are attracted.

Your TF might be someone who is a work in progress and a lot nearer than you think.

Also, if you want to be TF's with someone in another lifetime, make a contact with one while you're both incarnate to share the same experience. :)
Old 30-10-2020, 08:29 AM
Master
Hi,

I agree TF's are narrowly viewed. It is interesting to see your twin as a type of person you used to fear and not like. Being able to recognize that is a good thing.

Every human is an immortal spirit being. The more we can think of our self this way the easier it is to notice the various soul bonds we have. Twins for sure teach us a lot.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 30-10-2020, 10:10 AM
Knower

But you never wanted to initiate dating website after knowing pairs of souls trying, trying to run it's.
Could never like them against their wishes.

You were your wishes to up. They are actually shamelessly speaking publicly about morals and ethics of their own personal lives.
Old 30-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Pathfinder

I never herd about TF concept before couple of months and stumble upon it only because for some reason Tarot readings started to appear in my YouTube feed and they use TF in it a lot. I don't know why, i was never into Tarot. So now after watching a bunch of videos that to me seems to be targeted mostly to girl audience (besides me lol) i have learned all the terminology including TF.

You could also interpret "works in progress" as people with serious issues that gravitates toward each other and that's why it never works out. TF as a diagnose to be cured of lol
Old 30-10-2020, 10:53 AM
Lorelyen

Twin flamery is just a label these days. Once, back in the days of Blavatsky (if you believe she had credibility) it meant something deeply spiritual. But now, it's anyone you feel you can get on with in a carnal relationship. In short, the term has become debased but it's still fine to use it - while accepting the original precepts probably won't work out in practice.

People have hopes they'll meet someone with whom they can permanently attach and you'll find many elderly couples so united that they're inseparable but who've never heard of the label. A long term relationship is about the willingness of the people to converge and compromise until they're entirely on the same page.

The hopes and the search for attachment are wired into some of us as archetypes.
Old 30-10-2020, 12:21 PM
Lorelyen

Last edited by Lorelyen : 30-10-2020 at 10:19 PM.
Old 30-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Yes, men seem less prone to falling for this idea which at last seems to be going out of fashion. Twin flames now means one's latest all-compassing relationship before the veneer wears thin and the couple have to "work" to keep it going if the attachment is difficult to break. Quite a few twin flames end up being old flames it seems!

To me assumption that "the universe" has nothing better to do than fixing your love life is kind of silly. Could be, but it could also be some other type of connection. Maybe you just have to have a conversation and exchange some experience. Not everything in spiritual realm has to be a chick flick.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:43 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPM71
I never herd about TF concept before couple of months and stumble upon it only because for some reason Tarot readings started to appear in my YouTube feed and they use TF in it a lot. I don't know why, i was never into Tarot. So now after watching a bunch of videos that to me seems to be targeted mostly to girl audience (besides me lol) i have learned all the terminology including TF.

You could also interpret "works in progress" as people with serious issues that gravitates toward each other and that's why it never works out. TF as a diagnose to be cured of lol

Eh, I suppose you are thinking of those people who keep coming back to unhealthy relationships even when they're abusive asf, etc.

Well, my boyfriend treats me very well. Very respectfully. He doesn't abuse me or gaslight me. Sometimes he tries to manipulate me to do certain things by telling me how great I am at it, and gets too obnoxious at times with his sense of humor, but really, he's a sweet guy and I'm happy I'm with him.

(Also, I know he uses humor to mask anxiety a lot)

That all said, I do understand where you're coming from. I know of others who think Twin Flame stuff is a joke. Again I felt perhaps that it's because they're given such strict boxes to check off.

Literally, all a Twin Flame is, is someone you agreed to share a certain experience with together. Most often it's romantic, but not always.
Old 30-10-2020, 05:45 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMPM71
To me assumption that "the universe" has nothing better to do than fixing your love life is kind of silly. Could be, but it could also be some other type of connection. Maybe you just have to have a conversation and exchange some experience. Not everything in spiritual realm has to be a chick flick.

This I can agree with. You gotta fix your own. That's also the point I'm trying to make, lol.

My bf aren't the typical TF archetype lol
Old 30-10-2020, 05:47 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Twin flamery is just a label these days. Once, back in the days of Blavatsky (if you believe she had credibility) it meant something deeply spiritual. But now, it's anyone you feel you can get on with in a carnal relationship. In short, the term has become debased but it's still fine to use it - while accepting the original precepts probably won't work out in practice.

People have hopes they'll meet someone with whom they can permanently attach and you'll find many elderly couples so united that they're inseparable but who've never heard of the label. A long term relationship is about the willingness of the people to converge and compromise until they're entirely on the same page.

The hopes and the search for attachment are wired into some of us as archetypes.

I think the search for someone who we can love and spend our lives with really just boils down to a lot of abandonment issues.

Fear is a powerful motivator, who wants to face this seemingly difficult experience on Earth alone?

The soul who showed up to be my TF, didn't show up until I knew what it was I wanted to do. I had to do the legwork to heal myself and get to where I need to be before he came into my life.