Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 28-11-2020, 05:06 PM
Master
Ive not looked at 'all' the posts on here, but it will not do any harm showing them again if they've already been shown - just a message here to big companies 'think' and 'be sure' before injecting, because people will be queuing up for them - all are people judged after this lifetime... just be sure before injecting millions of people...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...bf720c8d3aa5ad

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/27/s...esistance.html

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 28-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Master
I’m really not into conspiracy theories, and whether they exist around COVID-19 or not, it is still a great idea to be safe, take precautions, and try to maintain your highest level of wellness.

I have been receiving vaccines since I was born, more than 70-years ago, and have never had any issues with them. Back in the 1950’s when I was growing up children had to have vaccines in order to attend public school, and the vast majority of Americans were vaccinated. Yes, there have been some tragic outcomes along the way but overwhelmingly vaccinations have helped humanity.

When I went into the U.S. Army as a recruit we were given many different types of medical injections for this or that, and if soldiers traveled overseas they were often given additional medical injections, before they left, depending on the country they were going to. The millions of people in the military do not have a say on whether they will take a vaccine or not. Given a worst increase of COVID-19 that could happen globally in some countries. I have seen mandatory vaccines imposed in a region of Africa during a viral outbreak. It challenges human rights because people were not given a choice.

Back in the 1950’s when I was growing up, everyone had a little immunization record on a card that was filed with the health department. Back then there were conspiracies about fluoride in America's drinking water, and how that was being done by the communist to poison Americans. The JFK conspiracy was born right after President Kennedy was assassinated, and those conspiracies live on even today.

I worked in the medical field for 21-years and have heard of people dying from taking a vaccine, it is not widespread, and I have also heard of kids dying from eating peanuts, which is to say that people have isolated adverse reactions to everyday common things. I will get the COVID-19 vaccine when it is offered. I am at high risk; age-73, type-2 diabetic, high blood pressure, etc., I regard a COVID-19 infection as a death sentence for me, and who knows, maybe that is the way I am suppose to go.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Master

Researchers Turn Mosquitoes Into Flying Vaccinators article written 2010

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2010...ng-vaccinators

Immunization Via Mosquito Bite With Radiation-attenuated Sporozoites (IMRAS) Study done between Jan 2014 to Feb 2017.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...&draw=2&rank=4

We probably won't get a choice.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Master

Now why, if the vax is so safe are they possible using mosquitoes to vaccinate all the population.

You might notice the Gate's partially funded the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command in the second link.
Old 29-11-2020, 04:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Now why, if the vax is so safe are they possible using mosquitoes to vaccinate all the population.

You might notice the Gate's partially funded the U.S. Army Medical Research and Development Command in the second link.
Yeah, that's right. What does uncle Gates have to do with the 'health & well being' of the world?

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 29-11-2020, 05:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
Researchers Turn Mosquitoes Into Flying Vaccinators article written 2010

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2010...ng-vaccinators

Immunization Via Mosquito Bite With Radiation-attenuated Sporozoites (IMRAS) Study done between Jan 2014 to Feb 2017.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/...&draw=2&rank=4

We probably won't get a choice.
We can still have a choice to some degree. Bug Zappers and mozzie repellant.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 29-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Master
This was in my face this morning. https://www.news.com.au/world/europe...723c3a43769ce4

Old 29-11-2020, 05:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Ive not looked at 'all' the posts on here, but it will not do any harm showing them again if they've already been shown - just a message here to big companies 'think' and 'be sure' before injecting, because people will be queuing up for them - all are people judged after this lifetime... just be sure before injecting millions of people...

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/he...bf720c8d3aa5ad

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/27/s...esistance.html
How do you spot what is and isn't fake news? It is very difficult but can be done by stripping it back and putting it back together to see how it all fits. Most times there are pieces missing and or pieces that just don't fit.

Old 29-11-2020, 05:21 PM
Master
One of those fake Heighend do you think?

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 29-11-2020, 05:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
One of those fake Heighend do you think?
I haven't looked at it closely enough. I read it, yes. But I wouldn't put it past the 'authorities' to create the B$ just to perpetuate a narrative and then their bluff is called.

There was an earlier post I made, the link showed Victorian Premier Daniel Andrews stating that Victoria is COVID free. as there are no new cases for 'X' number of days. My question is, how do they know everyone is COVID free, do they test every single person every single day to get these results?
So if they can make this up they can make up the scary statistics and data as well. Can't they?

Closed Thread