Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 25-11-2020, 02:18 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

This is too strange as the side door bell is disconnected so it will not be able to ring to the chime that is only for the front door. Yet it rang.

Heart and I were sitting in the living room and we heard the door bell ring. It was a single note chime, right by my ear so it did go off in the physical house. The front door has a musical note chime. The side door bell is disconnected but would be the single note chime. It has no power to it or to the transformer that is for a single door chime.

Yet it rang. We tried the side door bell even looked to see if it was connected and it's not.

I guess we had a visitor and when we opened the door to look maybe let them in ? Time will tell that one I guess.

Lynn

the other night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and all of the sudden for no reason at all I thought ~ garbage disposal

at the exact moment that I thought it ~ in my kitchen a garbage disposal turned on and ran for a minute ~ but these apartments don't even have garbage disposals
Old 01-01-2021, 06:27 PM
Ascender
Creeeeeepy.

At my mom's old house, it was just my step dad and I home mid day. The house alarm system had been disconnected since before we moved in. It started going off and we had no clue what the heck it was at first. The alarm was so loud and random, we kinda ran around in the hallway until he figured what it was lol. It didn't happen for a couple years. One night I was home to myself because my parents were out of town. I was messing with my tarot cards, got a creepy feeling and the freaking house alarm went off shortly after. 1am. I was so convinced something was there with me lol. I called and begged my friend to come over right away.

My fire alarm in my apartment now will randomly go off really late at night sometimes. To stop myself from being so creeped out, I tell myself it's spiders or a bug up near the sensors haha
Old 01-01-2021, 07:57 PM
Ascender
when I'm going to sleep at night ~ I regularly hear my front door being kicked in and a whole bunch of people rushing in ~ but it's not really happening thank goodness
the first night it really scared me and I looked at my bedroom door and in my minds eye I saw a little white boy stomping up some stairs and he looked at me as angrily as he possibly could