Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 04-05-2017, 08:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi everyone.

This may not be a popular opinion, or view, but I never believed it was pertinent to hold to a view simply because it is popular anyway:

Has anyone considered, I mean really considered.. that the universe may be keeping us apart from whom we call our twinflames, due to the unimaginable possibility that this individual was never our twinflame to begin with?

I mean, ever consider the universe or God or what have you, may just have bigger and better plans for you, and better things coming to you?

Or has anyone actually sat with themselves and thought or considered, that there is a REAL and powerful reason the universe may keep you away from someone or out of that particular person's space at this time?

And why would one not trust this? I mean to say, there may be a very solid and sound reason for missing a flight to see someone or never getting to a destination where an individual is going to be there. Have you not considered it may be the universe bringing about these "disappointments" for your own survival and physical or emotional protection?

I have learned to trust God, and the universe and my gut instinct. I realize now that when I feel there is something very wrong with a person, and I do mean very wrong,... then there absolutely is.

Mayhaps it is the universe, sparring you beforehand, so that you never figure this out for yourself, and are never placed in such a dire predicament?

Just some thoughts.
I've thought about this but I don't really think the situation applies to me. It's a good thought though. But I feel like it be cruel of the universe in a way too since they're only creating more time for false hope because I believe it'd be better to deal with the disappointment when it happens then to be given false hope that it hasn't happen yet because you're an "unlucky person" or such. Does that make sense?
Old 04-05-2017, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by idkusername
thank you so much! It does help but I just don't understand how the universe could reunite us at one point then not want to reunite us again! But I guess what you said still applies. If it's meant to be, it'll happen. Thank you so much again
I think because oftentimes the meeting with the TF triggers issues that you weren't really aware of, or if you were, they trigger you at a far deeper level than you thought possible.
The way I see it, is that it's mostly the last bits and pieces of things (in my case, which by default means it the deepest levels too). And I think normally speaking, with any other man, you wouldn't really work on them anymore, because they don't bother you that much. You can live with it. But a TF triggers you so deeply that you cannot ignore it anymore. My TF can trigger me that deeply because of the depth of the connection.
And if I want to become whole, or more whole, it is important to get rid of those last fears.
So with any other person I likely could've ignored them, or have brushed them aside, and by doing so never having the opportunity to grow to my full potential.
By having me meet my TF this became impossible. I have no choice, unless I run away and pretend these fears aren't there.

Also, sometimes -and I think often- the separation itself IS a fear. Fear of not being together, never getting together, fear of abandonment, fear of rejection etc... in other words: still too co-dependent.
For a TF relationship to really work out you both have to be as pure and whole as possible.
So the Cosmos brings you together so this purging and healing process starts. Until your ready to be together you are not together. Isn't it ironic. But... very good motivation to work on your stuff, lol.
Old 04-05-2017, 10:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
How did you end up getting over this? I feel like I'm in the same situation. I've always thought someone has casted a curse on me seeing the way how my life has been

I tried directing my thoughts away from those things, but that didn't seem to have much effect. In the end, it just takes time. These new energies are unstable, and they tend to the extremes, so when something is good, it's really good, and when it's bad, it's really bad.
Old 04-05-2017, 11:16 PM
Knower

Quote:
You're totally right, but how ironic that life gets in the way during the attempted reunion process, do you have any insight as to why that might be? You seem to get me the most on this topic.

I feel I have quite a bit of insight yes and I'll attempt to explain the best I can in spits and spats because there's a bit.
Some things are simple and they will be simple but some simple things are deeply complicated.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:16 AM
Knower

Ironic yes! Because there’s still things out of balance.

In my case it’s been a lot of outside influence that I couldn’t control and even though I wanted the meeting so badly and he too, I just couldn’t at a few of the times planned.
Last year on numerous occasions when we were supposed to have met, didn’t fit with me because of illness I was going through. I was sick for quite a few months, and while it would’ve been great to have him with me through it, I also didn’t want him through it.
It’s not his job to nurse me as far as I was concerned, not in that situation. I would do that myself, and I did. So this was an external “life” in the way of meeting block.

There was also a ridiculous bad timing of menstrual cycles that further inhibited meeting. Cos the last thing I want is “that” in the way at the time of meeting. From a young age my cycles were always all over the place, and as I got older they still were all over the damn place. Strangely, when I stumbled into my twin, almost 4yrs ago now ... like a miracle my cycles stabilized and normalized for the first time in my life!
I couldn’t believe it but they had and like clockwork, and I could for the first time “set my calendar” to them. I’ve never been able to do that before in my whole damn life so far. Was quite exciting for me actually!
But then.. A year or so ago ... he left and we had no direct contact. And guess what?
My cycles since have been again not stabilized, not normal and surely not able to be tracked by any date now. Hence, the meeting of my flame has been also affected by this annoyance.
Now while not all twin relationships are based on a romantic/intimate level, I can without doubt say mine is very romantic and very intimate on all levels. So this of course is going to be a big factor for me.

And then there were a few other minor things in “life” that just got in the way. So his patience was tested some more, and mine.
Such is life.

Will write some more later
Old 05-05-2017, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
I've thought about this but I don't really think the situation applies to me. It's a good thought though. But I feel like it be cruel of the universe in a way too since they're only creating more time for false hope because I believe it'd be better to deal with the disappointment when it happens then to be given false hope that it hasn't happen yet because you're an "unlucky person" or such. Does that make sense?

Well you are absolutely right there. And there is no sugar coating it, life can be and will be very unfair at times. I think it is how we deal with these things as they come up that builds our character and makes all the world of difference if you understand what I mean?

I mean to say, we do indeed grow as individuals when things like this in our lives take place.

Personally the closet person I would remotely consider to be my twinflame is someone I care very much for, feel strongly for, and mere words can not explain or even come close to explaining how I feel about him. I love him dearly. At this time he is a good family friend. We are not dating, I am not sure if we ever will.

So I can really understand where you are coming from, but not so much in a I missed a plane ticket way- but more of a, I care for this person more than I ever thought I could, and I do not see him often, and I miss him greatly way.

The thing is, I do not know how he feels about me. He is a friend of my brother. He has said he loves me, but at this point we are not together, and I begin to question if they are mere words and lies with the intent to cause pain. When someone tells me they love me (Whom is a male and not family) I honestly doubt it, and sort of suspect their intent when they say it. This is due to past abuse.

So I know what it feels, to care about someone and be separated from them, and then throw in the pain of not knowing how they feel, and being petrified to ask to boot.

What FairyCrystal has said, whether I personally believe I have a twinflame or not, is 100 percent true in a way. I would re-read her posts.

In the off times in any relationships, yes we must work on ourselves and do the work required to be able to love and be loved from a caring and mature standpoint.

People (My female family) seem to think that because I am young and not currently with someone that I no nothing of what I am saying. They are under the impression that because I have not had more than 4 boyfriends, (Whom each and every one I loved btw, and still do) that I know absolutely nothing of love, or being hurt, or having gone through anything painful.

But, in all honesty people don't seem to realize inexperienced does not equate to stupid.

I have learned something from every single relationship I have ever had during my 34 year lifetime. Male or female, friend, lover, family, or foe.

Many do not consider this learning happens from the very start of life- when one is an infant and from the mother.

But the real point is separation hurts. This is natural. It is supposed to. We learn from it, Like FairyCrystal has said.

I have been there. I am not as experienced with relationships with men as many others here. I don't know why. I honestly don't. I want to have a loving relationship, but I don't. Men don't ask me on dates. They don't come around me because they like to just be around me. I honestly can not tell anyone why. I do not know myself and it hurts. Feeling separation from others hurts.

I have come to the conclusion I am hideously unattractive actually and simply have to deal with that, haha.

But, believe me idkusername, you will work through it, and you will come in time to realize your true worth as a person from it. And you are right, it is really tough when you want something and love someone and the universe seems to do everything in it's power to stop it.

But we do learn from this. One day with or without your tf, you will look back on what you've done, and what you have learned and come to fully appreciate, who you are and the good you have done.

And you will realize if you haven't already twinflame or not (Due to circumstance), how truly beautiful you really are. And how wonderfully worthy you are of love.

Remember that.

And in the meantime don't let the universe (though I wouldn't even necessarily blame it) get you down for long.

If there is a will, there is a way they say.

Best wishes to you.
Old 05-05-2017, 06:13 AM
Knower

And then there’s the process of accepting the separation, and truly accepting it.
I thought I’d accepted months and months ago this process, and felt I was ready to move on with life. But...it seems I hadn’t and I believe it’s because I didn’t fully understand it.
To truly accept the separation - means allowing it to be “let go” too. This is entirely and with no more expectation at all in any way ever again of anything. I thought I’d reached this point after many months of struggling with it.
But....it has to let go when totally and utterly free from anger, free from sadness, free from frustration, free from longing, free from all emotion of a negative form.
And quite possibly – free from anything at all to do with the “twin flame” concept.

I think time is a major role play here. Time heals all wounds as is said. Time allows those wounds to heal at the soul level, not just the thinking/earthbound/human mind level.
Not wanting to let go is only natural. We don’t want to let go of what we love because we love it. But we must be able to let it go at the soul level. Not just from the mind.
I don’t believe it’s a determined conscious thought from the mind that can achieve the inner peace this connection needs in order to be at ease with separation or a never will be together forever notion. Soul decides this, not you, when you’re done with the earthly lessons of it all, and in the mind.

Once this has been done and if you’re meant by the divine to be with your twin, I believe you will be. God doesn’t sabotage and he doesn’t stop anything that was his will in the beginning. It’s all up to you and how well you learn, evolve, trust and have faith in it, life, yourself and the most important thing of all – Love.

Finally, I let go or “it” let go, and I had a major shift of consciousness in the process. The thing is, and this is quite often how the magic trick is done when we don’t even realize it – is that only after we reach the end of whatever lesson – is we then realize how or why it’s done.
The wonder of God! (Not that I’m religious as such but I do have a belief in God)

When I let go or in another way to say it – My soul’s attachment to this man detached on its own free will. It seemed effortless and I barely even noticed, yet I felt it go.
Now, months and yrs prior I’d near die if that had of happened, and that’s because I wasn’t ready, on all levels.
It’s like my soul had said “Alrighty now, your ready to?” whatever the heck it thinks I’m ready to do” kinda thing. With or without my twin.

I guess some have been able to achieve this inner peace maybe through some other means that suits or sits nice enough with them...but at the end of the day who actually truly really knows the answers? No-one. It’s just each and everyone’s own truth.
What I write is just “my” truth. My experience and the way I see things for me.

Gees there’s so much to this thing, to life, to love ... it truly is amazing.
If it wasn’t for this man I call my “one” I wouldn’t be here right now and forever I’ll be in debt to him for throwing me into the deep end of a big blue sea!
Old 05-05-2017, 10:35 AM
Experiencer
Thank you Idkusername. I seem to gravitate back here when there is something here which resonates with me or which I've had experience of to help the poster.

I've come to a conclusion that there is something within us as twin souls which causes us to become alchemists where we process all kinds of feelings and experiences from a negative energy to a positive one or neutralise them.

I will and have, found myself going through something or working on something that has presented itself to me and as I've got into it, it has become apparent that it is linked in some way to something either I've been through personally or which is in my family history.

I then get emotions coming up and once cleared I either feel good or the emotion just vanishes.

I'm also aware of how, when someone else jokes about themselves in a negative way it actually pains me because I feel what they are trying to mask or cover up.

It seems some pain runs through people like a negative vein. We should never even joke about ourselves in a negative way. Every single person is special and loved. We all came from a place of unconditional love and maybe twin souls are meant to feel and recognise this total, absolute unconditional love and work with what's here, not just in a major way trying to stops wars etc but in small quiet ways to increase the love in the world by simply loving ourselves more which can begin by not allowing any negative inner dialogue or putting ourselves down.

The more people can feel good about themselves, accepting themselves, forgiving themselves then the collective vibration has to rise surely.

Also when we love and accept ourselves we are, at the same time, loving and accepting our twin whose energy resides within us.
Old 05-05-2017, 01:20 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
Hi everyone.

Has anyone considered, I mean really considered.. that the universe may be keeping us apart from whom we call our twinflames, due to the unimaginable possibility that this individual was never our twinflame to begin with?

I mean, ever consider the universe or God or what have you, may just have bigger and better plans for you, and better things coming to you?

Or has anyone actually sat with themselves and thought or considered, that there is a REAL and powerful reason the universe may keep you away from someone or out of that particular person's space at this time?

And why would one not trust this? I mean to say, there may be a very solid and sound reason for missing a flight to see someone or never getting to a destination where an individual is going to be there. Have you not considered it may be the universe bringing about these "disappointments" for your own survival and physical or emotional protection?

It's a nice thought to think that the universe had other plans for you because they were not your Twin..trying to keep you from more pain and suffering and so forth....

but

The problem with this theory is that your "supposed" Twin Flame will go and hook up with someone else who is obviously not their Twin either, get into a relationship with them, get married, have kids, etc... so why would the universe keep YOU apart from him/her yet allow him/her to be with someone else who also isn't their twin?

Why didn't the universe keep them apart as well??? Did the universe want to play a cosmic joke on them and spare you from the same suffering?

I would rather be in a relationship with this supposed twin, and find out later that we were never meant to be, than to not be given the opportunity to find out in the first place. We also gain valuable experience by being in relationships, even bad ones.

It also kind of encourages the notion that you are "special" and that the universe will spare you, but will fully allow others to suffer by bringing them together only to tear them apart later on in life.

We all have to suffer at some point to realize it isn't necessary any longer.

What you said seems like a nice thing It just sounds a bit sketch to me.
Old 05-05-2017, 02:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paige Ignited
Ironic yes! Because there’s still things out of balance.

In my case it’s been a lot of outside influence that I couldn’t control and even though I wanted the meeting so badly and he too, I just couldn’t at a few of the times planned.
Last year on numerous occasions when we were supposed to have met, didn’t fit with me because of illness I was going through. I was sick for quite a few months, and while it would’ve been great to have him with me through it, I also didn’t want him through it.
It’s not his job to nurse me as far as I was concerned, not in that situation. I would do that myself, and I did. So this was an external “life” in the way of meeting block.

There was also a ridiculous bad timing of menstrual cycles that further inhibited meeting. Cos the last thing I want is “that” in the way at the time of meeting. From a young age my cycles were always all over the place, and as I got older they still were all over the damn place. Strangely, when I stumbled into my twin, almost 4yrs ago now ... like a miracle my cycles stabilized and normalized for the first time in my life!
I couldn’t believe it but they had and like clockwork, and I could for the first time “set my calendar” to them. I’ve never been able to do that before in my whole damn life so far. Was quite exciting for me actually!
But then.. A year or so ago ... he left and we had no direct contact. And guess what?
My cycles since have been again not stabilized, not normal and surely not able to be tracked by any date now. Hence, the meeting of my flame has been also affected by this annoyance.
Now while not all twin relationships are based on a romantic/intimate level, I can without doubt say mine is very romantic and very intimate on all levels. So this of course is going to be a big factor for me.

And then there were a few other minor things in “life” that just got in the way. So his patience was tested some more, and mine.
Such is life.

Will write some more later
Ha, that's so weird! Everytime I see my twin, I magically get my period! Which is weird since I've too have always had uncertain cycles.