Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 04-08-2020, 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
There are new videos on the MIR-Method on Self-Love, Addictions, and For Children.

http://www.mirmethod.com/video/allvideos/

Xan

Thank you.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Seeker
Thank you for sharing. I'll add this to my healing toolkit

So, for proxy / distance healing, you simply add the name to each of the 9 steps?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

MIR-METHOD
Mental–Intuitive–Reset
Mind, Body and Heart

- For others, even at a distance, you may use the method stating their name with repeating each step and stroking your own skin. For animals stroke their fur on the back or head, or if not feasible, on your own skin.
Old 04-10-2020, 07:57 AM
Guide
I found this late last night and have been watching videos this morning. I'm going to give this a go as I have been on a healing journey for 15 years, have tried every healing modality in the book, the list is long, have spent thousands and all to no effect. So I may as well add this to the list.

It seems a simple technique and I understand how it would work; one thing only that concerns me is the detaching from father and mother. I had / have a brilliant relationship with both my parents and I do not wish to detach from them. I understand that it can include ex partners, bosses etc and yes I have a few clearings needed, but can I substitute the word mother / father as I feel very uncomfortable about using those words. What about detach from masculine / feminine?
Old 06-10-2020, 11:12 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
I found this late last night and have been watching videos this morning. I'm going to give this a go as I have been on a healing journey for 15 years, have tried every healing modality in the book, the list is long, have spent thousands and all to no effect. So I may as well add this to the list.

It seems a simple technique and I understand how it would work; one thing only that concerns me is the detaching from father and mother. I had / have a brilliant relationship with both my parents and I do not wish to detach from them. I understand that it can include ex partners, bosses etc and yes I have a few clearings needed, but can I substitute the word mother / father as I feel very uncomfortable about using those words. What about detach from masculine / feminine?

I'm curious about the healing modalities you've already tried. I may be able to share some that have worked well for me.

With your concern, I'd say the detachment has to do with the inherited beliefs or patterns that don't serve you. It won't really sever your relationship with them, but just the unhealthy aspects of it.

Give it a try. That uncomfortable feeling is something to consider. That could be a hint that there are some underlying issues that block the healing, which could be cleared up using the statement.
Old 08-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeoneness
I'm curious about the healing modalities you've already tried. I may be able to share some that have worked well for me.

Bowen, cranio sacral therapy, kinesiology by two different practitioners, shamanic, angel therapy, EFT, Tapas acupressure, vibrational essences, flower essences, reiki, tuning forks, psych K, and probably a few along the way
I’ve forgotten.
Old 21-10-2020, 10:33 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrycia-Rose
Bowen, cranio sacral therapy, kinesiology by two different practitioners, shamanic, angel therapy, EFT, Tapas acupressure, vibrational essences, flower essences, reiki, tuning forks, psych K, and probably a few along the way
I’ve forgotten.
Oh, that's quite a number. But there's still a handful out there that's worth giving a try.

Have you tried Earthing? It's so simple and easy to do. In fact, you won't do anything at all. Just 20 mins of grounding everyday can do wonders to the health of our physical bodies. Better sleep is the first and foremost benefit among many others.

You can read more about it here: https://thepathtoawesomeness.com/earthing/

As for the MIR method, I find it promising. I'm still at the experimenting stage, though. I'll post an update when I have one.
Old 21-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Seeker
Angel1

This is so interesting , i havent heard of this method and the links to more information are great. Thank you for sharing
Old 31-10-2020, 09:44 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeoneness
Oh, that's quite a number. But there's still a handful out there that's worth giving a try.

Have you tried Earthing? It's so simple and easy to do. In fact, you won't do anything at all. Just 20 mins of grounding everyday can do wonders to the health of our physical bodies. Better sleep is the first and foremost benefit among many others.

You can read more about it here: https://thepathtoawesomeness.com/earthing/

As for the MIR method, I find it promising. I'm still at the experimenting stage, though. I'll post an update when I have one.

Thanks for your reply. I've heard of earthing but not looked into it in any great depth. The website looks really interesting. Coincidentally enough I have just bought myself an EMF protector which I'm going to set up today.

I'm also having some success on an emotional level with two Australian Bush Flower essences.