Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-11-2020, 02:30 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
So should I phone it. Like I don't know what to think. I kinda wanna call it cause who it claims to be but what if I phone it and it is this person. But I don't want to phone it cause I am worried that that person will think I am stalking them. And I don't want them to think that. So IDK what to do? Anyone else experience something like this. I mean it is probably just some ******* number but still curious.

You need to understand that astral means you are traveling on a cosmic level. Your ego is merging with your greater consciousness.

There are trillions of galaxies, universes, and realities all interacting at all times. There is a reality where that number means something, and there is reality where it does not. Most likely you are hearing a echo of another possibility. I only say this because you would have to really know what you are doing for this to be not the case. That number was most likely given to your greater self and your ego is still becoming self-aware. You can play a role in a play, but that character that you are role-playing as is different from you. This same relationship is no different between your ego and greater self.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mnJegNyAb1w

Trailer is to a movie known as the source code. He goes back in time on jumps and tries to prevent a disaster from happening. The reason why I am referencing here is he is jumping back into the source code (the closest thing to what he is doing here is astral projecting although a more advanced form which I label as shadow transmutation.) He is in essence trying to impact a event on the physical reality that he is apart of.

You call people on other frequencies all the time, your ego just doesn't realize that you are doing it - unless again, you are really advanced. Being advanced in a spiritual skillset is no different than how it works in the physical world on being gifted in playing the piano or whatever skills you are pursuing in life to grow within yourself.
Old 15-11-2020, 06:05 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have been following along with this thread. One thing that seems to be greatly missing is that there are "TWO" sides to any story. There is another person in this mix that felt they were maybe being targeted. This is where things come into play with needing the whole picture.

There are times when contacts are broken and that is that accept it and move on. If someone does not want contacts then it end there and then. We do not have the rights to keep looking for someone or even to have an explanation from someone that might have made it very clear they are done with us.

Move on, move forwards in life, take the lessons the relationship had and grow from the experiences, so that the same mistakes are not made again in a new relationship.

Relationships always have another person with feelings and role in play. To say your better off without someone works two ways. The other person too might be better off as well with the connections cut.

Lynn
Old 15-11-2020, 08:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Anyway regardless of this number thing. I am getting interesting things happening here in Canada. Voices in my head telling me to go places. Like I had a voice tell me to go someplace saying I am gonna see them tonight. So I go do my stuff like I was gonna do and there is a person there that looks very much like them. But I don't say hi. Cause I don't know what to say. And also not really sure it is actually that person. I don't usually do anything the voices say that may be harmful to someone or myself if I know what is harmful to myself. LOL Anyway so two days later it happens again. the voice in my head saying to go someplace and there is the same person. It's amazing but not sure the point of it all. I mean there are many more details to the story but but I won't elaborate here. So is someone stalking me? Or am I stalking them by listening to the voice in my head? Very strange. But also very intriguing. Also confusing. But mostly what would be the point of it all?
Old 15-11-2020, 08:34 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by thisguyscott
Anyway regardless of this number thing. I am getting interesting things happening here in Canada. Voices in my head telling me to go places. Like I had a voice tell me to go someplace saying I am gonna see them tonight. So I go do my stuff like I was gonna do and there is a person there that looks very much like them. But I don't say hi. Cause I don't know what to say. And also not really sure it is actually that person. I don't usually do anything the voices say that may be harmful to someone or myself if I know what is harmful to myself. LOL Anyway so two days later it happens again. the voice in my head saying to go someplace and there is the same person. It's amazing but not sure the point of it all. I mean there are many more details to the story but but I won't elaborate here. So is someone stalking me? Or am I stalking them by listening to the voice in my head? Very strange. But also very intriguing. Also confusing. But mostly what would be the point of it all?

I've been telling my daughter about these experiences and she is like don't get to interested in what is happening. And I am like no. I am not. (I AM ACTUALLY) But I said I am just following the white rabbit. lol
Old 16-11-2020, 02:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

I have been following along with this thread. One thing that seems to be greatly missing is that there are "TWO" sides to any story. There is another person in this mix that felt they were maybe being targeted. This is where things come into play with needing the whole picture.

There are times when contacts are broken and that is that accept it and move on. If someone does not want contacts then it end there and then. We do not have the rights to keep looking for someone or even to have an explanation from someone that might have made it very clear they are done with us.

Move on, move forwards in life, take the lessons the relationship had and grow from the experiences, so that the same mistakes are not made again in a new relationship.

Relationships always have another person with feelings and role in play. To say your better off without someone works two ways. The other person too might be better off as well with the connections cut.

Lynn

I agree, there is always two sides of the story. Learn from mistakes and move on.
Old 16-11-2020, 09:47 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi thisguyscott, if you are hearing voices in your head like that it could mean you are too open, way too open. Trust your own voice instead, your free will. There are beings "over there" that can really play games with people, if one let them. It may be "fun" now, but what happens when voices come that are threatening etc, etc. I am afraid they are getting too close to you. I'm just wishing you well.

I've had voices in my head for 20 years. Some threatening. Some Angels. Always just thought I was crazy. But what I have been hearing and the feelings of love I have been experiencing I haven't felt in over twenty years. Actually I have been feeling more loved now than any time in my past. If it is a being over there just playing games with me. Well. It's very healing in some ways. Probably not rooted in reality. But very healing anyway. If I listen to my voice in my head it tells me I want to experience that love in real life again. Is it a game or false hope? Quite possibly. But worth experiencing in my opinion.