Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 06-10-2020, 02:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Why would a twin flame runner get into a rebound relationship?

It was a an amazing 2 year relationship. She’s told me she wants to marry me, we got along great, family and friends loved me. She’s told me it was her first stable relationship and she never connected to someone so deep. I was always there to uplift her through hard times.

Unfortunately she suffers from depression and it’s like it took away her feelings from me. Our relationship got stronger and it seemed to scare her because she said we moved too fast. We started spending more time with each others families and basically planning our future.

Her depression started to get worst, she was stressed with school, work, and had family issues, this lead to our breakup. The breakup was great, she wanted to remain friends and still hang out. We remained in contact until she ghosted me and 2 weeks later got into a rebound relationship.

Prior to us dating she dreamed about me for 2 years straight, she said she would dream about me and her dating one day, if not everyday, sometimes once a week for about 2 years. The dreams stopped once we started courting. Throughout our relationship, I would have dreams about us and they would come true the next day.

The night before she broke up with me I had a dream of her breaking up with me and meeting someone else, although throughout the dream she was unhappy (she’s still going through depression and stress). This came true in real life.

Not to get my hopes up and i’m not sure If I would even want it anymore, but I also dreamed of a reunion/reconnection, but idk when. I also had another dream where it told me to be patient and forgive her.

Also, even after the breakup (prior to ghosting me) she confirmed having dreams about me too, but didn't go into details.

Our connection was so deep it seemed to scare her away plus her depression didn’t help either.
Old 06-10-2020, 01:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Where did the runner bit come into this picture?
Old 06-10-2020, 01:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
Where did the runner bit come into this picture?

What do you mean by runner bit?
Old 06-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by top10point5
What do you mean by runner bit?

"Why would a twin flame runner get into a rebound relationship?"

the thread title
Old 06-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
"Why would a twin flame runner get into a rebound relationship?"

the thread title
Something not quite right about this. Were this an actual expression of events, the o/p probably overwhelmed her. Important to get to the real source of the depression assuming it was real. I read hints of delusion... but that's just my opinion.