Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 07-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Master
Laugh!!

If it's deep enough it'll release the same toxins a good cry does

Love and hugs

Jo

XxXx
Old 07-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Master
Angel1

Crispaholic - haha amy!

I tend to take my cues from my mom and grandmom from way back when.....
  • count my blessings
  • remind myself "This, too, shall pass."
  • Smile, while reminding myself of all the mysterious, miraculous 'saves' I've had
  • count my blessings
  • drink some water
  • thank god and the mysterious universe for all of my blessings, experiences, and all the wonderful creatures in the world

Old 08-09-2012, 12:49 AM
Master

Now that I am more in touch with my feelings, when I allow them to be what they are, which usually involves crying somewhere in that occassion, whether happy or sad, sometimes I find that the feelings themselves are not true, but if I don't face them and feel them, I can't know that they are not true and let them go. I never knew before that a feeling that I had could be false, and that was a huge revelation to me. Once I'm on the other side of the emotion, it is easy to see if it is true or not, but I have to face it first and feel it.

And I am an icecreamaholic ... it's tough to let go of such a good friend... :)

Light.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:42 AM
Master

You know this is really so not like me but at a workshop I went to, we were told to write down how we got ourselves out of a glum - eg food, physical exercise, sleep - or whatnot. one of the things I wrote down was cleaning.

CLEANING?

I hate cleaning. But I love it when the place is clean. You know that hoovered look, the dust-free environment, the fresh surfaces. hm.
Old 09-09-2012, 10:48 AM
kislany

If it's about another person, taking a deep breath and trying to see it from the their perspective. Sometimes it works, sometimes not so much...

When it's about a problem, remembering that life is about ups and downs, so at some point there will be an up, guaranteed, I just have to wait for it.
Old 09-09-2012, 11:28 AM
Master
The truth/my truth ... that is my coping mechanism ... even when i find the truth difficult to accept, ultimately it is truth which allows me to 'move on' ... it is truth which enables me to see beyond my suffering, to whatever degree, and in whatever 'way' ...
Old 16-09-2012, 06:02 PM
Master

A lot of it is a "it depends". Sometimes I like to go for a walk, t's sometimes I like to sit and veg, sometimes I like to eat, sometimes I like to be wiht people and sometimes I like to be quiet and still and mindful. But, I can be contrary. I find it important to know myself and know what I am doing in any given situation as to how to respond (mostly I'm too lazy to actually do that)!
Old 29-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Knower

Books and music
Writing/journalling
I like to read self help/personal development books and sites/blogs. The Law of Attraction has helped me as well, working on my beliefs and other things.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:45 PM
Niebla0007

Just stay focus on the matter at hand and get it done,
keeping in mind that there is time for everything, beginnings and endings.

Know when a break is needed, then get back into it refreshed and maybe with a better solution.

Be cool or stand for myself/or others with me when being under pressure.
Old 29-05-2013, 11:54 PM
Mayflow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonstar84
Books and music
Writing/journalling
I like to read self help/personal development books and sites/blogs. The Law of Attraction has helped me as well, working on my beliefs and other things.

Seems a good way. Following your instincts and intuition.