Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 30-10-2022, 01:07 PM
asearcher

Connected to ex's or current's ex, why and what to do about it?

Am I the only one who has experienced this, or similar and what to do with it?

I have always had a connection to my exes or current's ex, and it is bizarre when I think of how this could be.

First one out was that I was getting short flashbacks where I saw this woman's piece of hair and part of her naked shoulder. Foremost I felt her essence (personality). I felt her feelings. This would come to me suddenly. I had not tried. It would come when I was to go to or was to sleep. At the time I could then conclude that this was a female who had shared my then boyfriend's bed. I would try to blame it on my imagination, a "glitch". I had no idea what my then boyfriend's ex even looked like or besides from my physical type what his otherwise would be.

I have wondered why I was let known of this ex of his in the first place? Was it the physical part of it? Her having physically been there before I? That my body could feel that? It is as if I can feel the essences, feelings of others when I put my hand on someone.

This theme has followed me where I can feel the ex's essence even before we meet. I suppose because of that I feel for them, and so if and when I meet them I don't do so thinking "Ex!". I can tell that the way they have looked at me has naturally not been the same way. And I have always had to pretend as if I am not connected to them somehow already.

When and if someone I am connected to gets in trouble I would/will get this immense feeling of anxiety, the years I did not even have anxiety. It comes suddenly and leave suddenly.

I never feel as if I have asked for this, I don't know how this could be and from what I know it is one sided (just me having it).
Old 31-10-2022, 07:03 PM
Master
Wow that’s pretty intense and incredible… you might had some type clairvoyance in associated with shared bed if you had energy left over: that would be the obvious explanation???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 20-11-2022, 10:54 AM
Newbie ;)

ive had stuff like this too...its annoying af

youre just probably psychic and feel this sort of stuff easier

i dont have advice but just focus on your own thing (fr fr fr) and it will go away eventually

if hes still in your mind on some level it wont work
Old 20-11-2022, 01:04 PM
asearcher

Then I am not alone! Ah, finally someone knows what I'm referring to, thank you incongruite :)

Last edited by asearcher : 20-11-2022 at 08:07 PM.