Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 04-12-2022, 12:24 PM
Master
FULL MOON GEMINI DEC 8

FULL MOON GEMINI DEC 8
CET 5.09
UK 4.09
EST 23.09

Gemini full moon makes you communicative, wanting company, and sharing your feelings. That doesn’t necessarily have to be deep. There’s a need to move, act, and expand.
Which plan do you have and how are you going to expand & implement that the coming months? Write it down as you moods can change with Gemini moon and you can have many desires.
The sun in Sagittarius shines light on the Moon and helps you pursue your most hopeful plan.
Mars is directly next to the Moon which activates excitement and impulsiveness. It makes you powerful and goal-oriented but if you keep reacting in the moment to what you feel you will go from pillar to post.
Prepare your action(s) well and you will be successful in your undertaking.
Mars is still Retrograde and in Gemini this can mean that you don’t do what you say, you won’t practice what you preach. Could be that you lack the energy to implement your plans OR that you flitter away your fire power (a little bit of this and a li’l of that, but not finishing something).
Observe yourself and systematically work towards your desired goal.

The star Rigel is at the same grade as the Moon & Mars. Rigel’s influence reaches us via the moon energy and makes active, and both eager to learn and to teach.
This is a great moment to create order in chaos and to see through patterns. Transformations can happen, both small and big ones.
Rigel can help you to see what’s behind information.

The original author Petra Stam goes on to explain this as seeing hidden agendas and things that aren’t for the good of all.
Personally I feel that the “seeing what’s behind information” is more like not taking things at face value, instead sensing/seeing/feeling the real reason that someone does or says something. That’d be to get an outcome that suits them better. And with that knowledge you can then decide to either follow they’re trying to get you to do, or your own inner compass. (bear in mind that many people aren’t consciously aware that they are trying to steer things)
Basically it helps you to see the bigger picture of what’s going on.

Happy full moon in Gemini!

Source: Petra Stam
Translation: yours truly
Photo: yours truly
Old 04-12-2022, 03:47 PM
Master
Thank you so much for the translation FairyCrystal! I find the information helpful and informative
Old 04-12-2022, 04:30 PM
Dude111

Yes thank you!
Old 04-12-2022, 10:36 PM
Master
You're very welcome!

So far I've noticed I have an increased eagerness to learn and be active. Started with neuroplasticity concerning tinnitus & vertigo. Wanted to do that for yonks, yet I never did. And now suddenly I felt the drive to get going, to do it!
Old 08-12-2022, 11:23 AM
Master
Full moon's gone again. I did see it on the 6th, really clear and bright, high up in the sky :)
All in all it was an okay full moon.