Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 19-11-2022, 12:27 PM
Pathfinder
Every person has his guardian angel. If you talk to your angel, your very personal guardian is hearing you right and clear. You will not summon a demon entity. Your guardian angel is guarding you from this sort of stuff by just asking them to.
People who tell you not to, try to control you. The angels have direct communication with the creator, it does not matter which you choose to speak with.
And you have every right and ability to approach your angel. And it's also the right time. We are moving into an era that we have to get familiar with the cosmic kingdom to do meaningful things in our lives and others' lives.
Without their guidance and help, the material world will feel completely empty of tangible meaning.
Old 19-11-2022, 01:29 PM
Master

well said everyone. Totally agree!!!!
Old 20-11-2022, 03:44 AM
Dude111

I would love thinking my moms guardian Angel heard me talking to her that morning asking her to please let my mum go,she doesnt deserve to suffer like this.... She hadnt been able to talk for months (ALS)

Within a few hours of my talking to the angel mum passed.......
Old 20-11-2022, 11:20 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dude111
I would love thinking my moms guardian Angel heard me talking to her that morning asking her to please let my mum go,she doesnt deserve to suffer like this.... She hadnt been able to talk for months (ALS)

Within a few hours of my talking to the angel mum passed.......

...:(
Old 20-11-2022, 02:19 PM
Dude111

Thank you.......She suffered for over a year and the last 5 months or more was stuck in bed and couldnt really talk,etc......

I miss my mum but I am glad she isnt stuck here anymore.... I hope she wasnt re-assigned and is a baby now
Old 20-11-2022, 02:55 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Thank you.......She suffered for over a year and the last 5 months or more was stuck in bed and couldnt really talk,etc......

I miss my mum but I am glad she isnt stuck here anymore.... I hope she wasnt re-assigned and is a baby now

I'm sorry to hear that.. even though I'm not in contact with my mom, for personal reasons I won't get into, I can already see the amount of overwhelming grief that will struck me once she passes. Hard to even talk about it...
I hope you can take care of your loss, and grieve it peacefully.. and I believe, she is with you still and doesn't reincarnate as long as you need her around..
Old 21-11-2022, 12:28 AM
Dude111

I do hope your right... Can they really CHOOSE NOT TO REINCARNATE??

I havent really sensed anything from her....... When my grandpa passed,I most certainly did sense him....... He let me know he loved me and is ok... (A day or so after he passed)
Old 21-11-2022, 02:07 AM
Quote:
I miss my mum but I am glad she isnt stuck here anymore....
I hope she wasn't re-assigned and is a baby now
Not how it happens from all accounts and there are many...plenty around
to read about the Other Side.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 07-12-2022, 05:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Haines
1. I read, on a forum of dedicated, hardcore Christians, recently, that we have no right to approach, or even attempt to communicate, with our Anglels, and that we must pray to God, and let him tell our/his Angels what to do, in response to our prayers!
I'd love to hear somebody tell me that those two points, above, are rubbish! I was disillusioned by just having read it.
Anybody?
you can speak all you want. they don’t answer to you, you can’t obligate them to do anything. but if you’re getting a lot of words for example that can affect your free will then it might be adjacent spirits communicating with you, not angels.
Old 07-12-2022, 08:01 PM
2-3 sentences only when quoting others. (It's a thing on this Forum.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru