Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-09-2022, 10:55 PM
Experiencer

Summoning Angels Dangerous?

I watched on You Tube "Top 5 Scary Angels You Should Never Summon - Part 1 - 5" Which kind of gave me an uh oh I better be careful with what I am doing here. Most of the ones listed were Fallen Angels. But some they listed as dangerous were Uriel, Raphael, and Gabriel. So I'm wondering if I should do a preparatory prayer before summoning Angels. Like pray to God for the angels to be more gentle with me since I am a imperfect human. I'm wondering if have any of you had a problem with calling upon Uriel, Raphael, and or Gabriel?? It think it is always good to be safe. I'm personally looking to work with Akriel for his help with mental illness, studying and intellectual achievements. I found him in the Encyclopedia of Angels by Richard Webster.
Old 27-09-2022, 11:01 PM
Knower

I don’t have a ton of experience, but all reputable sources I have read state that Uriel, Gabriel, and Raphael are safe to invoke. I wouldn’t invoke any fallen angels as that is just tempting fate. That said, I have worked with all three of the angels you mentioned personally and I find I am safer in their light then I am without them. Angels are beings of unconditional love with high vibrations and have great power, so you should feel safely held by their love and light. If you feel any other way, scared, angered, or filled with darkness, you are not working with an angel, you are being tricked by low vibrational spirits. I doubt the YouTube video is made by a reputable source. Just my two cents on the matter.

Love and light your way,

FoxTracks
Old 28-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Experiencer
Summoning Angels is no more dangerous than summoning Demons. In my opinion. Rely on your true self is the best.
Old 28-09-2022, 02:47 PM
Master
Both Raphael & Gabriel are incredibly healing and soothing.
AA Uriel is of peace & harmony & wisdom.
None of these -nor any other- is dangerous.
I strongly suggest you find better sources of info. One of the first things to learn when treading on the spiritual path is who you give ear to. There are many fear-mongers out there and just as many who haven't a clue what they're talking about but are convinced they do.
So developing that discernment -intuition- is crucial lest you are led astray by these people.

As for my experiences... AA Uriel was the first one I ever worked with. At the time I was in a difficult place in life and he gave me strength, peace, a sense of safety. Where others turned to AA Michael, I turned to AA Uriel.
Absolutely wonderful AA!! His colour is a golden yellow with ruby.
Old 28-09-2022, 03:02 PM
Experiencer

Angels are a guide, they provide for, deliver, they direct activities, and minister to. God gives his Angels charge over us and keeps us in all our ways. I'm looking to ask God to send me his Angel Akriel I'm not addressing the Angel directly but asking God to please send me the Angel himself. I mean what's the point of having Angels if your not going to utilize them?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 09-01-2023 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 28-09-2022, 04:45 PM
Experiencer
this is is an interesting topic

its mainly this connection to the self has to the so called spiritual realm
if you see it as external you might call it god or angles and guides

i must say i love playing in the guides perspective and do guide drawings

the next thing you call things good and bad you make that judgment
so just be aware with your intention what you are manifesting in that realm

that have always said to me we come in forms you relate to

have fun just party hard in it
Old 08-10-2022, 07:01 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angels are powerful celestial beings that are often seen as messengers of God. They are often associated with healing, protection, and guidance. However, some people believe that summoning angels can be dangerous.

There are a few reasons why some people believe that summoning angels can be dangerous. First, angels are powerful beings and it is not always clear what their intentions are. Second, when summoning an angel, you are opening yourself up to whatever energy they bring with them. This energy can be positive or negative. Third, angels can be unpredictable and their presence can sometimes lead to unexpected events.

Overall, there is no definitive answer to whether or not summoning angels is dangerous. It is important to exercise caution and be aware of the potential risks involved. If you do decide to summon an angel, it is advisable to do so with the help of a experienced practitioner.
Old 13-10-2022, 03:33 PM
Knower

In discussions of "arch" angels, I always feel sad for the "regular" angels who get no love from us.

At our state of awareness, we feel ourselves as individuals with individual souls. And so we extend that to angels and envisioned them to be individual entities.

What if when we call upon any angel we get a meld of all angels, spiritually advanced multi-dimensional quantum energies that are all connected, intertwined, and entangled? Could they then be hierarchical?

And perhaps at their advanced stage of spirituality, their love is extremly permanent and unwavering. Hence, ancient stories of wars in Heaven and fallen angels might just be man made stories to describe something unseeable and unknowable with the best rudimentary human knowledge at that time.

In fact, we turned the spiritual realm to become just as dysfuctional as here, having hierarchy, greed, envy, wars, vengeance, judgement, and torture.

All courtesy of free will. How will we behave and what will we freely choose to do and believe when left alone with mininal divine intervention and purposely dumb down to very low spirituality while in the human form.

What an amazing but extremely challenging adventure that we passionately signed up for when in our true home on the other side of the Veil of Forgetfulness: To solve the puzzle of who we truly are and why we are here.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:27 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tirisilex
I watched on You Tube "Top 5 Scary Angels You Should Never Summon - Part 1 - 5" Which kind of gave me an uh oh I better be careful with what I am doing here. Most of the ones listed were Fallen Angels....
if you are summoning something that seems to be placating you, it’s not an angel. you aren’t their authority. so, be careful what entities would make you think they’re at your beckoned call.
Old 07-12-2022, 05:37 PM
Admin has asked to only quote 2-3 sentences. Ref the Post # if that helps.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru