Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-11-2020, 04:25 AM
Seeker

Where The Spirit Goes After Death

According to the Bible, when a man dies, his spirit return to God to wait for the judgment day. The body returns to dust:

"and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the spirit returns to God who gave it" (Ecclesiastes 12:7).
Old 12-11-2020, 08:06 AM
Master

Yes, one can imagine the moment of judgement when some poor sxd having spent two or three decades in the midst of disease and poverty is thrown into hell for eternity for failing to lead a good life!!!!!

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 12-11-2020, 09:49 AM
Administrator
I dont read the Bible dont even own one. i dont believe what a book says that was written by MAN to suit his own needs.
It keeps changing as There is Nonone to say what has been written is even correct.
When we pass We go home to spirit you do not go there to await your judgement at all.

Namaste
Old 12-11-2020, 02:07 PM
hazada guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Yes, one can imagine the moment of judgement when some poor sxd having spent two or three decades in the midst of disease and poverty is thrown into hell for eternity for failing to lead a good life!!!!!

Lol.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:34 PM
Administrator
I ponder this all the time. I feel hopeful, inspired when I read stories about past lives/reincarnation. There is such beauty to the tales. Comfort. Hope. But sometimes I feel so scared---wondering what truly happens when we die.
Old 12-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
---wondering what truly happens when we die.

I love this story from 3.5 yrs ago - my best friend of decades calls me.

''Carl has died''.
Carl, retired Criminal attorney, never married in Boulder, CO now from TX - they met on Match...she was in Santa Fe, NM, USA.

Shortly after getting together - he gets cancer or tells her he has it.
She is a big mothering nurturer - No problem.

Carl is such a firm atheist, wow...but not an angry militant about it.

Short version: Midnight, she knows, oh boy.
He is more unconscious than sleeping - she can tell.
He suddenly opens his eyes gasping..."What am I doing back HERE?! No!"
He settles down conks out again.

This happens 2 more times - this sudden awakeness -

''No, no I wanna be there! It's so beautiful!!!
There's so much Love!"

Dies 4:30 am. Tho my friend was a big spiritual person ...this super changed her - being so close to the actual Other Side, ya know?
Seeing his change! Seeing the glow on his face.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2020, 04:40 PM
Deactivated Account
Those who return briefly to communicate with family and friends still incarnate, or to tell how life beyond death is for them, don't ever talk about a judgement day.

Guides and teachers widely acknowledged as spiritually-evolved, knowledgeable and authoritative give accounts of life-beyond-death very different from those found in a book written and translated by man 2000 years ago.

Ya pays yer money and makes yer choice.
Old 12-11-2020, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Well, I think the Bible is a very relative source of truth. It was written by a man, for all the time of its existence it has been translated and adapted from old dialects more than once. I am not claiming that someone deliberately distorted the information, but a human factor is possible, which implies unintentional distortion due to a lack of understanding of the original meaning. After all, no one conducts language proficiency tests for those who rewrote the Bible throughout its existence. It's a good occasion to think about how viable and correct the information it contains and whether something was added at the direction of the church.
Old 12-11-2020, 08:02 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
I ponder this all the time. I feel hopeful, inspired when I read stories about past lives/reincarnation. There is such beauty to the tales.
Comfort. Hope. But sometimes I feel so scared---wondering what truly happens when we die.
I'm going to also add these for you.
These are excellent as far as finding out about the Other Side.

Excellent sources, even from the moment we pass; like,
who might be there happily leading us along and showing us the new
place!

A World Beyond, Ruth Montgomery channeling her buddy medium Arthur Ford.
Life In the Unseen World* - Anthony Borgia channeling his buddy psychic Father Robert Benson, I think. Free online somewhere.
Chico Xavier, anything by him. Make sure in English.
Friends made a movie: "The Astral City: A Spiritual Journey" -
again mainly about a real person, an MD.

* Used and reference in the credits for the Robin Williams movie "What Dreams May Come".

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-11-2020, 05:08 AM
Seeker

Hi Native Spirit,

...But where is home? I am a life long seeker and looking for some sign, signal, message and it just doesn't happen. I am on this forum seeking information from those that may have strong spiritual energies.