Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 27-11-2022, 05:15 PM
Master
Levels of manifestations in Chakras?

Are there like levels of manifestations in chakras eg enabling the voice to be in any where outside by means of the throat chakra once you released and opened it?

That’s once for instance..

But could this be done with other chakras for instance the sacred chakras contacting and manipulating touching your mate in a sexual way?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-01-2023, 04:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Well, I had a different experience with chakras and it was under the guidance of a Nath guru.
Do you know the method called "huatou"? My experience with chakras was similar to this. First I started out with information, then through contemplating the chakra element, glimpses start to occur and eventually you obtain a realisation of that chakra as consciousness expressed through elemental energy. Pranayama helped a lot!!! And the guru helped open a couple of doors for me like a gentleman!!! If you don't want to waste time going around spiritual roundabouts, you'd definitely need a guru!

Mulabandha helped open the root chakra for me, and I felt really comfortable, at ease and gentle. It makes you comfortable in your own skin and comfortable on this planet regardless of your situation. I learnt that the flesh and bones are covered by this centre.
Then I had sacral chakra experiences and this opened me to seeing the fluid nature of life as well as the astral projection, but this is after you have grown into it. You sort of get good at relationships with people and just know what to say and how to say it. There was a specific deity that helped make this journey easier. This chakras can make you feel blissful and beware of the water spirits that will fall in love with your energy at this stage (since you'll be astral projecting). I learnt that this chakras governs the flows in the body, blood, saliva, excretion, reproductive fluids and all else that flows in the body.
After spending considerable time there, I got into the manipura chakra and boy was it fiery!!! I found myself contacted by fire spirits and I was able to heal with that fire as well as heat my body up. At this point, sleep was reduced to a few hours and I would sweat profusely whilst having these epic dreams in the causal world, or is it mental world? The names! The colourful one. I learnt many things here, like how to heat the body for healing or purification for myself and others. This fire was also the energy that fueled my excursions in the spirit world, but somehow still woke up tired. This chakra I learned governs the heat in the body and if you ever wanna try it out, I'd say you do so in winter! It also governs the beautiful realm where you start planting seeds which sprout in the astral world and root in the gross world. You also get to build your own kingdom there.

These three represent sun, moon and earth as a triad and they work together to give an equilibrium of experience and liveliness. You can definitely move a crowd of people with the consciousness expressed through manipura, you can convince a client very easily with consciousness expressed in swadhistana and you can basically have a good time almost anywhere with muladhara. But these three chakras don't open up compassion.

Then we've got the next triad of heart, throat and third eye which have more to do with consciousness and I don't know much about them except the third eye.
The heart chakra is where either compassion or complete apathy is opened. Here, you start to get sharper intuition and can percieve things spiritually more clearly. You can channel here easily. The beginning aspect of anahata has more to do with the mind and the inner aspect deals with the heart which happens when you've done the other two higher chakras. You basically start dealing with consciousness and mind here, and as you rise up to the vishuddhi, you get to have experiences and glimpses of oness and at this point you can easily exit the body and travel out of space and the galaxy I'm told (which is first developed in the anahata). I had glimpses of this so I travelled to the moon every now and then and other planets with strange inhabitants. Then the third eye is when you experience the subjective "I", the formless self before the body, the witness before the thoughts. But these three are the beginning.
Then when all six chakras are working well together, you start to crystallise and return to the inner heart where universal consciousness is experienced. The crystallisation I am told yields this. Like I said, I only know the theory of this, but I do know a little about the third eye meditation.

Let me say that to me, it's like you start working from root to heart for consciousness manifested through elements and from third eye to heart for consciousness manifested as itself. So you kinda get like two intermingling triangles that form a star and that begins the crystallisation of the true heart experience of inner heart where unconditional love and unity consciousness is experienced subjectively, and through and even more crystallised self as the experience and realisation moves from subjective to objective. So you can basically start with any of the two triads, I started with the gross triad since my guru did some spinal attunement and all that. I suspect that the third triad is self-realization ("I", Satori, aha! I know who I am before birth), emptiness (what? There's nothing here? There's nothing me!) and unity consciousness. Maybe number ten after these nine is enlightenment, I honestly don't know.

I say, go for the siddhis!!!
I hope this was an easy read man!
Peace!!!
Old 17-02-2023, 11:58 AM
Newbie ;)

It's important to understand that the chakras are not meant to be used as tools for manipulation or control. The chakra system is a complex and multifaceted approach meant to help us understand and balance our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual well-being.
Each chakra is associated with specific aspects of our being, and when we balance and activate these chakras, we can enhance our overall well-being and experience greater levels of harmony and balance.
It's essential to approach the chakras with respect and pure intention, as they are not meant to be used to manipulate others or achieve selfish desires. Instead, the chakras are meant to be a tool for self-exploration, healing, and personal growth.

Regarding your specific example of the sacral chakra and sexual energy, it's essential to approach this energy with care and respect. The sacral chakra is associated with our emotions, creativity, sensuality, and sexuality, and when we work to balance and activate this chakra, we can experience greater levels of pleasure, intimacy, and connection with others.
However, it's essential to approach this energy with mindfulness and respect for ourselves and our partners. Using the chakras to manipulate or control others is not aligned with their true purpose and can create more harm than good. Therefore, it's always best to approach these practices with an open mind and seek guidance from a qualified practitioner.
Old 17-02-2023, 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emilyn
It's important to understand that the chakras are not meant to be used as tools for manipulation or control.
Wow, great post!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 02-03-2023, 01:11 AM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by lostsoul13
Are there like levels of manifestations in chakras eg enabling the voice to be in any where outside by means of the throat chakra once you released and opened it?

That’s once for instance..
But could this be done with other chakras for instance the sacred chakras contacting and manipulating touching your mate in a sexual way?

fella named Aleister Crowley
The general public viewed Aleister Crowley as a potentially dangerous drug addict who practised the dark arts of black magic, was sexually immoral, and a controlling figurehead with a taste for sadism. He was frequently referred to as “The Great Beast 666”, a sobriquet that he had labelled himself with.

His seriously messed up plan was to open up his new like teenage brides sensual chakra full wide open For sexual pleasures
and he within like 3 months had to park her for the remainder of her life inside an mental asylum

Very Sad Scenario
Think of the next life karma after that one for him might be Getting born back in the past and sold as an sex slave or as an untouchable Female that made money collecting camel or horse dung in india and making Fuel bricks from camel dung and selling the dried disks

As the dried disks were used for fuel to heat water for British to boil water for tea
SO IF i taught u such technique mostly would have me at point soul~ess
Psalm 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 119:9 Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word.

as i dont want an heart chakra that looks like LARGE Bore Swiss cheese that Golf balls pass through
Just so uncool for me even think about helping Although this is all opinion and Religious
According to tooth Egyptian god of death human heart at time of death their heart has to be as light as a saffron thread or feather to pass on ~ over to shambala ~ Utopia AKA Heaven

Please have mercy on my soul i think when chatting about this subject

Also keep in mind chakras between male and female human species are swapped
so male gonads and female ovaries are swaped between the 2 different genders But we are gender-less Souls inside human bodies