Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams > Lucid Dreaming

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2020, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

No friendship

My experiences with these beings are not sensual, and my fairy friend respects that, but there are beings who don't respect it and don't care if I'm just their friend.

Maybe some people have been expecting to read this, well, I got into a fight with the satyrs. So much for our peace treaty.

Yesterday I had a dream that I was dancing and met a couple of nymphs and other beings, they surely gave me that dream, I don't dance at all, we even greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek at the end of it, meaning that I respect them as spiritual beings. I wished that I could see them again, and this is what happened.

I was with these 3 very beautiful ladies, we were going to a musical concert by car. It was early afternoon. One of them was driving. When we arrived at the place and before we even parked the vehicle we could see the musician already performing. It was a handsome and talented lad.

Now, when I woke up I thought about it, was it Orpheus? No. Was it Apollo?!
Well, my intuition says it was him, he was a star in that dream, so I'll say it was Apollo. He was singing and playing what I thought was a piano, though. lol

We got out of the car, and while walking to the concert area they asked me why I decided to come, since I had told them before I wasn't going to this concert. I answered I changed my mind about it and was very eager to watch that musician.

Then along the way we found some tough dudes who started harassing us. Not only they started annoying the girls, but they were also attacking and mocking me, speaking loudly to me to be funny among themselves, about 7 muscular guys.

I immediately yelled "Satyrs!"

Once again I found myself in that situation of being surrounded by them, and one of them came too close behind me, without touching, but he pretended to be doing you know what. I had promised myself that if one of them ever attempted to do that I would conjure up a sword and cut off his head! Unfortunately, I wasn't that powerful this time.

We started fighting. Looking back now, the fighting was hilarious. I grabbed on of them by the ankles and started spinning him around, knocking down all the others with the body of that one. Then they came 2 by 2, and for a moment I was able to fight them well, but then one of them knocked me down and started stomping me while I was on the ground. Though I could still defend myself, I couldn't get up. It seemed someone was helping me fight them, just one guy who came out of nowhere, but it wasn't enough, they've ruined my dream.

Couldn't remember to use magic, it would have helped me a lot. Wonder what lesson am I to learn from this. Maybe to never be the only man around pretty girls, because if a fight breaks out I'll be the target. Wanted to make a complaint about them to Dionysus, but there's no point, the gods love these nymphs, the angels love them, the satyrs love them, humans love them, too much competition for me.

And who was that ******* stomping me? It was certainly an unrighteous one, I didn't start that fight, I wasn't doing anything wrong and disrespected no one. Maybe it was Pan, he was stronger than all the others.

I was very, very annoyed and woke up with a frown. On the other hand, it makes me happy to think that I saw Apollo performing from afar, spent some time with the nymphs, and was knocked down by Pan.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.

Last edited by Ordnael : 12-07-2020 at 02:30 AM.