Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 17-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Can your life change path from what a medium has once told you?

Hi everyone,

The reason I ask this is because I have this year, as have so many, uncovered a lot of information regarding all sorts of spiritual topics and began my spiritual awakening process.

A lot has changed for me this year, without the pandemic even coming into play. I appreciate this is also something that has happened to many.

A few years ago, I went to see a medium that I have been to see many times before and she had told me information about my relationship with my partner and what our future would be like together, that we were made for each other etc. These messages were actually passed on from a loved one on the other side connected to both my partner and I.

This year, however, my spiritual awakening has caused some rifts, particularly in the last month or so because I have struck up a friendship with someone who completely understands me and can teach me all I have wanted to know in person and away from the internet and paid online courses. My partner is jealous of this, however, I know that I don't want to let go of this friendship for several reasons. Perhaps part of it is that this person feels like they were actually made me for and is a better suit to my life. My partner has turned into someone he has not and has tried to restrict me talking to this friend as much as possible. It doesn't sit well with me and has made me question our relationship.

I have been very confused the last while and I have never had any reason to doubt anything the medium has said to me in the past so my question is can your life path change direction from what was correct at the time of a reading?

I hope this makes sense and I hope this post is in the right place!
Old 17-12-2020, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by coconut9

This year, however, my spiritual awakening has caused some rifts, particularly in the last month or so because I have struck up a friendship with someone who completely understands me and can teach me all I have wanted to know in person and away from the internet and paid online courses. My partner is jealous of this, however, I know that I don't want to let go of this friendship for several reasons. Perhaps part of it is that this person feels like they were actually made me for and is a better suit to my life. My partner has turned into someone he has not and has tried to restrict me talking to this friend as much as possible. It doesn't sit well with me and has made me question our relationship.

I have been very confused the last while and I have never had any reason to doubt anything the medium has said to me in the past so my question is can your life path change direction from what was correct at the time of a reading?

Hello,

Energy readings from a psychic or medium represent the potentials based on existing energies. That is unless the medium goes into greater detail with a person's life planning guide. Even if that is done, the bias is to project the future based on the past and present moment realities.

Enter that divine planner. An aspect of self which represents your eternal soul desires and aspirations. This higher self aspect of you will look at your human energetic intent. When it sees that energy seeking awakening, Another Plan starts to be implemented. We do make many sets of life plans based on the kinds of choices you might make in life.

There is a relationship dynamic between partners involving those who awaken and those who do not want any part of that. It is conflict. The resistance to awakening does deep. Your partner will Resent your choice to awaken and feel abandoned by you. It is actually quite frightening for him.

Can the relationship survive these circumstances? That depends on other factors. It can based on the choices your partner makes. If he can accept that you have changed and that he can still be true to himself and not buy into your ever evolving beliefs, then it can work out. I have a close friend who is in the same kind of situation you are in.

There is another energetic dynamic to consider. The conflict between those who are awake and those who are not. This is very real and it accelerates. Humanity will shift gradually over time. The awakened group will increase its numbers and the other group will shrink. This dynamic happens on every planet of free choice which has collectively chosen ascension over self destruction. It is human evolution.

I am curious what will happen with my friend who is in a similar relationship. In her case there is a Wild Card. Her partner is locked into her as his partner. Next month she and her partner start therapy together. His goal is to change her with the assistance of the therapist. Once he understands that this will never happen, he will have other choices to make. Your partner is most likely is a similar place regarding you. He wants you to be your old self. All his energy is focused on that.

I hope that my insights on your relationship will be helpful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 17-12-2020, 05:02 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Hi everyone,

The reason I ask this is because I have this year, as have so many, uncovered a lot of information regarding all sorts of spiritual topics and began my spiritual awakening process.

A lot has changed for me this year, without the pandemic even coming into play. I appreciate this is also something that has happened to many.

A few years ago, I went to see a medium that I have been to see many times before and she had told me information about my relationship with my partner and what our future would be like together, that we were made for each other etc. These messages were actually passed on from a loved one on the other side connected to both my partner and I.

My guess would be that you saw a psychic rather than a medium. I don't know where you're from but in the USA the terms 'psychic' and 'medium' are often used interchangeably - but mediums and psychics are not the same things.

In my country at least, a competent medium does not try to tell the future because there is no single future to be told..... Even if an identifiable spirit family member were to pass on a message to 'tell your future' the same would apply. They can't know and they don't know.

Going beyond these simple basics would be the realm of a counselor. For many/most of us life is meant to get on with, make mistakes or do right things you might not have expected to do. If you entrust your life, relationships or changes to someone else then my suggestion would be that you deserve it to yourself to be certain the one you're trusting knows better than you do.
Old 18-12-2020, 11:46 AM
Administrator
I would agree with Bobjob All mediums are psychic but not all psychics are mediums.
Plus you have got Free will.

Namaste
Old 18-12-2020, 04:52 PM
asearcher

Hi,

I think what your partner is jealous of (read afraid of) is that it is loosing it's mental importance, connection with you and is being replaced by this other person who is more spiritually open and who guides you. I would say this shows that your partner is showing unhealthy signs of how you are treating your partner in this, you have to own your owh share in this. If your partner is not otherwise extremely jealous than you need to be aware of what is happening. Sound to me too as a threat or possible reality you are thinking of breaking up - is it because of this new mental connection/guidiance and the importance that person has, means to you? Or are you thinking it is just your partner's fault because your partner is suddenly so jealous?

I have a need to connect with people and even animals, it is just how I am, and it happens without me thinking twice about it. I was not aware of this at all until my luv pointed it out one day to me saying he thought for a long time that the people who began talking to me or me them on the street or where ever that I knew them from before, but later realizing they were strangers to me, too the same with co workers. This does not mean that I fall head over heals with everyone or that I don't see my own luv, that he is not number one. I have out front asked him how do I sound when you call lets say under lunch break and I sit with others to eat? he says you sound like you use to sound, you're friendly and sweet and relaxed. He on the other hand, if i have called him, one can really tell I happen to call at a bad time, that to him the number one person is the one he is eating dinner with during his lunch break and I am sort of sorted out. Before I got this - I thought God, is he angry or something with me? Is he really stressed out? What is this? So I just stoped calling. He has says he does not mean to but to him one person is enough, he can't focus on several and so I am left out or the one calling that is.

So I guess what I want to say is - do you sort your partner out? When this other spiritually person/guide is in contact with you? If so even if you are not aware of this , you need to get aware, not just in this relationship but if it fails in another future relationship because then it is something within you that is causing your other to be jealous (aka afraid and insecure and not seen).

About alternative future - I believe we have those. I have read when each important decision is made an alternative reality is made in another universe, living that out.

I have personally tried to involve my luv in my own spirituality seach and we have talked about ghosts, after life, past life - you name it. Even if he is not aboard or we think alike in all matters it is still importan to try to share your "hobby" or "life search" with your partner and not shut them out because then you will get further and further away from each other.

Even if things are rocky now with the jealousy thing going on with your partner think back on everything you two have shared and built together and know this person deserve your respect, no matter how it will end, that is spirituality too - to treat someone else well and try to see what is behind the negative emotion/jealousy.
Old 18-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Knower
Bunny

Quote:
Hi everyone,

Ah, our lives aren't set in stone. I don't think you should regard what the medium said as the absolute truth of your life. It's one person's opinion. You are the ultimate determining factor of which way your life goes. If you feel called in a different direction, you should go.
Old 18-12-2020, 07:14 PM
Deactivated Account
pre life planning

Keep in mind the this thought, please. I, you, we all chose - before we entered this life on the last occasion - certain things important to making personal spiritual progression.

What we didn't do is plan every event and every relationship - many are just the routine, regular experiences of living 'in the body' and although they may well add to that spiritual progress I mentioned earlier they're not all 'set in stone' or vital. Even when a particular event has been planned, it might get altered, even scuppered, if someone else's life plan events impact our own in unpredicted and unpredictable ways.

The future is what happens when it ultimately becomes the present.
Old 01-01-2021, 06:52 PM
Newbie ;)

About spirits not being able to tell the future, another medium told me that, and I got mad at her. I don’t believe that to be true as many things spirits have told me has came true to a tee. They see everything what’s going on, and they have access to knowledge the living don’t. If somebody could explain why things have happened exactly the way spirit has told me I’m happy to listen to your explanation
Old 01-01-2021, 08:05 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedSky704
About spirits not being able to tell the future, another medium told me that, and I got mad at her. I don’t believe that to be true as many things spirits have told me has came true to a tee. They see everything what’s going on, and they have access to knowledge the living don’t. If somebody could explain why things have happened exactly the way spirit has told me I’m happy to listen to your explanation

I'm not questioning what you've told us about your personal experience but that may be the exception rather than the rule.

Plainly the spirits who accompany you on your journey appear to know a great deal about what was planned and some of those foretold events have come to pass. But that doesn't mean it is necessarily similar for every individual.

There is no single, invariable future - the future is what eventually happens. We may plan much for ourselves before we incarnate but there is no guarantee the events will happen at all or turn out exactly as planned if they do. Some will - in your own case it seems like many have - but others will not.

I'm glad you're happy with what was foretold about future events in your life.
Old 20-04-2021, 01:56 AM
Seeker

Yes, your path can change. Psychics will see based on going on in the now or the energy. As time passes life throws curve balls. Plus we have free will. Robert Schwartz said 75% of our life is predetermined and 25% is free will.
This year affected lots of people and changed for many as well. Things may not be right between you and your B/F, but you never know, it can change later and bring you both back. My b/f just left and we share a young daughter. I hope he finds his way back too.