Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 18-12-2018, 11:54 PM
Pathfinder

Are you clairsentient?

For me it began with touching objects when I was a kid, and has expanded to feeling spaces and people.
Old 22-12-2018, 07:44 PM
Newbie ;)

Have you ever had a conversation in your head with what sounds like yourself
Old 02-06-2019, 04:26 PM
Experiencer

I consider myself to be clairsentient. (If only spell check knew it was a word!)
I have the ability to feel things. Still developing and learning about it.

Nicole, I wonder if what you experience might be clairaudience? I'm not experienced with this ability, but it sounds pretty similar.
Old 23-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Strangerthanfiction

I'm not clairsentient but sometimes i can feel the presence of my guardian angels. Another thing that happens is that i feel drained of energy sometimes when i'm in a house with many people like for example on christmas. But i wouldn't say that's clairsentience its more about too many impressions.
Old 23-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Experiencer
i dont know if its the same but when i was young my uncle used to get mad at me because id say things to him that he was going to say to me but i thought they were my own thoughts it got that bad my nan called me a devil id done nothing to them physically i just got more confused by her remarks so i dont now if this is clairsentience or been empathic as they are closely similar