Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 01-06-2019, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

Being telepathic with people who are mentally handicapped

I have been forced to communicate to a girl who is friends with someone I used to know 8 years ago and she is mentally handicapped. She has too much time on her hands so she always thinks to me and i don't know how to make her go away. She has ruined much of my life and made me unable to communicate for periods of time because nothing that she does isn't visual ( she is autistic)...and it doesn't make sense to be aware of ever, let alone all the time. I'm sorry if that sounds really harsh but it's been 10 years and she had continually gotten in the way of my twin flame and I communicating. She has threatened to kill people I love and I just need to know how to stop being telepathic with a particular person so I can feel like I have privacy and am safe again. Everyone else thinks I'm schizophrenic and doesn't believe it is real. Is there a way to defeat a lower dimensional being without being a forceful person? I keep getting frustrated and the simple question I have is: how can I defeat someone who always believe they are right but never are? The only things she has made sense of are the completely obvious and it is very frustrating because I'm very intelligent scientifically and mathematically I just don't have the strongest emotional vocabulary and I base everything on feeling. I already know the answer I just had to vent and hopefully am surprised with insight that I did not have before. Thanks for listening.
Old 01-06-2019, 12:32 PM
Master
Hello,

As a person with high intellect you have misunderstood a few things in my view. The autistic person is a higher dimensional being. Naturally from your lower perspective you would see it backwards.

My suggestion would be to talk with her telepathically in a nice way. May be if you actiually did that all these frustrations you have would change to some thing much more delightful.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 02-06-2019, 04:16 PM
Experiencer

IMO, regarding another person as higher or lower is not what we should be focused on.
You mentioned that she had some harmful thoughts or harmful intentions, so these are of lower vibrations. Additionally, i have been reminded lately how we attract the vibrations we are resonating with. Like an acquaintance I recently met said, you can't listen to 103.1 FM if you are listening to 89.3 FM. You are tuned in to X frequency when you connect with this autistic person and you are tuned in to Y frequency when you connect with your twin.
I too have similar experiences, as I work with autistic children AND I have had telepathic moments with my twin. I'm sorry that you are having this struggle, and I hope you are able to find your answer. :)
Old 02-06-2019, 06:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I too have similar experiences, as I work with autistic children AND I have had telepathic moments with my twin. I'm sorry that you are having this struggle, and I hope you are able to find your answer. :)

Hello,

I am curious about some thing. My understanding is that the autistic person is very telepathically aware. Have you had telepathic moments with an autistic person in a similar way as your twin?

Thanks,
John

Old 02-06-2019, 06:43 PM
janielee

Thanks John that's a really interesting way to put it. I know a highly spiritual being, and he has/had Asperger's Syndrome..
Old 02-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Experiencer

I have moments when I feel like I get what a nonverbal person is saying, just an intuitive "guess." Just because they have a diagnosis of Autism doesn't necessarily mean they are more spiritually gifted. (You will find a variety of gifts through all children if you look hard enough, at least until the age of forgetting the spiritual side.) However, I can see how people can fathom such, because as the brain gets behind developmentally, they may develop more spiritual tendencies to assist them in living - hence telepathy. If you cannot speak, then why not reach out to those who can communicate in the telepathic realm? Then again, perhaps I am a subtle non-verbal cue expert. Who knows!
With my twin, it may not be as clear, and I am guessing that is because I haven't met them in person. I feel a presence/energy when I sense a strong connection with my twin flame. And, much like my interaction with nonverbal autism, I get a sense of what is being communicated.
Both sides do not come in words, but something I call impressions. It is just vibrations of energy. They manifest as thoughts in my head.
Old 02-06-2019, 08:38 PM
Guide

Why is this girl fixated on you (if she is)? Why would she threaten to kill people you love? What is the dynamic here? What leads you believe that she is, in fact, flooding you with telepathic communication? It's been 8 years since you knew her and she was just a friend of a friend.

She's just a person. She happens to be autistic. And you believe she's telepathic.

You speak of trying to defeat her. This isn't a situation that's going to have a winner and a loser. You need to go back to basics.

Protection. Grounding. Announce that she is NOT welcome to communicate with you. Tell her that she is NEVER to contact you again. Period.

Be sure you mean it. Do NOT peek in on her to see if she's thinking of you. That will reopen the link. Cut it off, and then walk away.

If a thought of/by/from her comes into your mind, forcefully send it away.

As another mentioned, she has a mental frequency that differs from your twin flame. Recognize that frequency so that you can selectively block it.

And then go on about your life.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:20 PM
Experiencer

I'd like to add on to Blue Tiger's message, if you take that advice. Remember that the subconscious does not comprehend negative words like "not" or "can't."

Speaking of subconscious, I hear that sometimes it is the subconscious or unconscious that is the part of the person telepathically communicating. (I.E. My twin might not know they are telepathically communicating with me.)
Old 03-06-2019, 05:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I'd like to add on to Blue Tiger's message, if you take that advice. Remember that the subconscious does not comprehend negative words like "not" or "can't."

Speaking of subconscious, I hear that sometimes it is the subconscious or unconscious that is the part of the person telepathically communicating. (I.E. My twin might not know they are telepathically communicating with me.)

Hi,

That is correct. There are indeed layers of awareness. The conscious aspect of a person is often the last layer of awareness to know what is happening.

My twin and I do have a conscious connection. She spoke of that to a mutual friend who shared this with me. So for us we have conscious telepathic validation.

It is also true that when you are non-verbal, nature will enhanse your other senses. I am dysletic myself so I can appreciate the differences between good linear communicators and those of us who are not as quick with linear comprehension. As I evolve my perceptual and creative skills, my linear reflexes decline. A business owner once told me that he and his linera thinking staff could not appreciate what I had to offer them(paraphasing). My understanding is that with the autistic child, those who look after them fall into that same category. However this gap can be closed with the use of telepathy.

I do research and study telepathy extensively. However my exposure to the autistic community is very limited. Those that have done both have a lot to say on this subject.
https://suzymiller.com/

My question to you is are you open minded enough to consider more is going on with the autistic child than you have been taught?

I apologize to Drtridr1012 for lettiing my obsession with this become a distraction from his concern. It could play into assisting him with this girl if he is willing to see her as more than a disabled person.

John

Old 03-06-2019, 05:53 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241

It is also true that when you are non-verbal, nature will enhanse your other senses. I am dysletic myself so I can appreciate the differences between good linear communicators and those of us who are not as quick with linear comprehension. As I evolve my perceptual and creative skills, my linear reflexes decline. A business owner once told me that he and his linera thinking staff could not appreciate what I had to offer them(paraphasing). My understanding is that with the autistic child, those who look after them fall into that same category. However this gap can be closed with the use of telepathy.

Is the girl the OP refers to non-verbal? Autism is such a broad band of abilities and issues, and I don't recall that being mentioned. Since this girl has friends (the mutual friend that the OP knows her through) I surmised that she was verbal and able to carry on friendships. OP does say she is mentally challenged, so my guess is she's also of limited intellectual ability. I realize that some autistic people, even profoundly effected ones, are quite psychic, I'm just trying to piece together what her limitations are in order to better understand the situation.