Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-06-2019, 12:25 PM
Newbie ;)

I didn't describe the whole situation. I got sexually abused when I was little and somehow she became aware of this. She calls me homosexual all day long and projects obscene images to me. She is a cocaine addict as I found out and communicates about it extensively. She is not non verbal, she is fairly normal in that respect, and when she goes out she dresses ******. She is obsessed with the movie The Matrix and my 3rd eye has been so overactive for the past 10 years that I perceive her thoughts visually all the time and often she overtakes my energy because I am a lover and she has drug addiction at the base of her mind. I see her thoughts of machines and i dont have unconscious association to that. She drinks cough syrup and is dissociative. At the base of her mind she is mostly unintelligible though, but her energy is full of such entropy that it disrupts my normal psychic processes. For 7 years I've barely talked to anyone, as I've also been getting over my midlife crisis and PTSD from sexual trauma, but knowing that someone can feed on this, hack into my computer and stalk me, break into my house, insult everything that is love and the universe, and reduce it down to projecting through my amygdala to instill fear in my soul, I don't know how to satisfy my needs. Her friend that I knew worships the devil, I did not know this at the time, but I've even called the FIB and they just thought I was schizophrenic. Please help!