Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 23-10-2010, 08:08 PM
ColForbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
ColForbin--

10-4!

Isle

Thank you! That really helps!

I have trouble getting past my worries sometimes. My mind control is pretty poor at this time. I need practice.
Old 23-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Master
ColForbin--

The next step according to LOA is to picture what you do want instead of what you don't. That's sometimes hard to do, I find. A learned skill apparently!

Isle
Old 24-10-2010, 03:23 AM
ColForbin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
ColForbin--

The next step according to LOA is to picture what you do want instead of what you don't. That's sometimes hard to do, I find. A learned skill apparently!

Isle

As in imagine it happening in your mind? Because I think that could really help.
Old 24-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Master
Col--

Yep, that's the idea I think. Figure out, and then envision what it is you want to happen. [And do it as many times as you would normally think about the negative thing happening. I was shocked how often that is. ]

So I guess in Soberbrilo's case it would like envisioning being in the stillness of your own thoughts and emotions, able to accept and reflect on them whenever you wanted.

Isle
Old 24-10-2010, 04:58 PM
ColForbin

That is fantastic advice and I already see it yielding results. Thank you so much. :)

Is there anything else I need to know or should know?
Old 24-10-2010, 06:47 PM
Master
Col --

IDk--you're the people with the skills!

Isle
Old 24-10-2010, 07:44 PM
ColForbin

Haha just thought I'd ask. This has been very helpful. Thank you. :)
Old 19-11-2010, 06:48 AM
captain kirk

Quote:
Originally Posted by soberbrilo
hi

i have telepathic abilities & i do not want it. it is ruining my life & i cant take it anymore. there is always a constant pressure pushing against my forehead, not like a physical headache pressure but more in terms of a mental energy pressure pushing against my forehead. i feel it constantly nearly 95% of the time. i never asked for this ability to be relized or whatever the term may be, i like to say brought upon without my own permission. thats what really gets me. i never even tried to develop it nor did i ever want it in the first place. i have been told that i am extra energy sensitive.

so basically i would like to know if there is ANYTHING i can do to make this telepathy STOP? i cant take it anymore i am constantly sending and receiving thoughts and i am not too particuarly fond of people invading my privacy of my mind as well as me invading the privacy of other people's mind. i do not agree with it. i just would like to know how to get rid of it. i am desperate. i thought about seeing if there is any good magick or rituals that i can do to get rid of it but i dont know if there are. i am desperatly grasping for an answer of which i cannot find.

so PLEASE someone anybody anyone at all who can direct me as to how to shut it off permenently i would gratfully appreciate it.
simply put: I DO NOT WANT THIS ANYMORE.
nor did i ask for it.
anyone???

I have felt exactly the same way for years. Admittedly I played with it some but not for any greater good, I know realize. I see no advantage in it. I feel violated just like you. I have panic attacks when I think people are reading my thoughts and feelings. I don't know if I can help you, because I'm basically just like you. If you do want to share with someone who knows what your going through ---- [email protected]