Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 01-05-2014, 01:51 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zagacat
Its been awhile, but I am curious to see if anyone looked into the Healing Codes further. I have been doing them for nearly 2 years. They are amazing. I have practiced lots of different modalities, but the HCs are amazing.
Wow. Nice that someone revived this thread.

Just wondering in what specific ways you've found the codes to be effective? When I've experimented with methods like this, I've found them to be most useful in relation to spiritual/emotional damage - like old hurts, inner conflicts, sadness, non-helpful attitudes, and the like. (by the way, I have lots of experience doing Reiki, being attuned to it and a couple other healing 'energies')

I've wondered, though, how effective (or not) something like the healing codes might be for very physical ailments? I know that Reiki, for instance, can be effective for general physical healing – improvements to general wellbeing, daily energy level, resistance to viral & bacterial infections, improved coordination, restful sleep, and stuff like that.

But then there's situations where specific physical healing is needed – resolution of an infection, an acute illness, a chronic illness, or disappearance of tumors, healing of a diseased organ, bone or other tissue restoration (say after a car accident), and this sort of issue.

Tell me...
Old 01-05-2014, 03:27 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanemon
Just wondering in what specific ways you've found the codes to be effective? When I've experimented with methods like this, I've found them to be most useful in relation to spiritual/emotional damage - like old hurts, inner conflicts, sadness, non-helpful attitudes, and the like. (by the way, I have lots of experience doing Reiki, being attuned to it and a couple other healing 'energies')

I've wondered, though, how effective (or not) something like the healing codes might be for very physical ailments? I know that Reiki, for instance, can be effective for general physical healing – improvements to general wellbeing, daily energy level, resistance to viral & bacterial infections, improved coordination, restful sleep, and stuff like that.

But then there's situations where specific physical healing is needed – resolution of an infection, an acute illness, a chronic illness, or disappearance of tumors, healing of a diseased organ, bone or other tissue restoration (say after a car accident), and this sort of issue.

Tell me...

Hey there. To be honest...knock on wood...I have not had too many physical issues to take care of-that I am aware of. Strangely enough. My journey had been a drive to heal those core issues that we all carry. Well, I take that back, I have had colds and flus and have found relief from those using the codes. I have read about other people's physical healings and heard about them on the free Thursday coaching calls-but yeah, in the physical department, all I can claim is relief of influenza and colds. Oh yes, acne as well.

However, when it comes to spiritual, and emotional healing, I have MANY stories to tell.

(This could get long)

On the physical side, I have had some pretty nasty allergies, that I have been very reluctant to look into. Isle Walker explained to me that they were due to denial of power. I am working on that still. Anyway, with the allergies, when I sleep, stuff has been draining down my throat and I guess going into my lungs...I think that is what is happening at least. I have been dragging around the house coughing and procrastinating and feel like there is stuff in my lungs. I just got done doing the codes for patience-for something else, and did not expect to find relief in my sinuses and chest, but did. I don't know how or why, but I do feel that I should have done them earlier today :) to save myself some of that cruddy feeling. Now that I see that this particular code is working for my allergy symptoms, I will do some more tonight.

I purchased the Success Codes and have some manifestation stories as well.

This story is just about using the regular Universal Code:

My husband had not been working in...embarrassingly enough, years. It was a source of frustration, disappointment, embarrassment, and I felt like the weight of the world was on my shoulders. I was the only one that worked for years and he did watch our children, but this did not stop my resentment. All of our children had been in school for awhile and we no longer needed him to stay home.

I did the universal code. (Fyi-he was very sensitive when I would even elude to the idea of him getting a job. He took no ownership of the situation and felt victimized by my work schedule.) Where as he had not tried to find a job in...8 or 9 years...ironically, within the same week he started looking for a little seasonal job. He got an interview and was hired. He made the comment, while he was waiting for the job to start that he felt he was much better than some little seasonal job and really wanted to work in his field of interest. I held my breath and crossed my fingers that he would not just throw the opportunity in the trash. I kept doing the code. I still don't know how this happened, but a couple of days later, a company in Sweden, asked him to work for them as a contracted employee. They hired him and agreed to pay him a fair amount. He was just a forum user and they noticed his dedication and passion for their particular engine. His confidence and both of our beliefs in his abilities increased. Doesn't seem like a big deal or coincidence? He REFUSED to look for employment for 8+ years. Something changed there.

One of my children was struggling in school. I did the codes for all of the kids-he is a top student in his school now, in all honors courses.

I am not implying that these are the results for everyone, but I am stating, that due to what ever untrue beliefs that doing the codes fixes, miracles can happen.

I had a fear of speaking on conference calls. I think I felt unworthy or something. For anyone that fears public speaking, you know that this is not an easy thing to release. I was able to release this fear with in a couple weeks.

My first example was a reality shift for myself nearly 2 years back. I had always been a top performing employee. Something happened in the mind of my former boss. I was basically going to be terminated. I fretted about this transition for months, (I was placed on an action plan that is irreversible) while I played out my role until I was to be terminated. I had always believed in giving the all employeers 110%+ and so I was shocked that this was happening. My original boss that started this whole process quit, another lady came in that knew what my former boss was trying to do-pardoned the previous boss's documentation, but ended up dying before we could resolve the paper work! Another temporary boss came in, dismissed the pardon and sealed the deal that the company was going to proceed with termination of my employment. He made up a lot of stuff too. I figured it must be some karmatic debt that I was paying...(I may have documentation of this in my Zaga's Zag journal.) Well, then I found the Healing Codes. I did not do them for this particular situation. I did them for my emotional issues. My anxiety, stress, etc. I got rid of those things-I was astounded. Then something else amazing happened. Our regions changed. (This never happens so the timing was quit miraculous). I received a new boss. I had to prove myself. I did not mind. She turned out to be an angel. I have learned more from her than any other superior that I have ever had. On a soul level as well-though I don't think that she is aware of this, lol. So to sum all that up, a couple of weeks after finding the codes, I relieved my anxiety, my fear of being doomed, lol, my world view, ended up keeping my job and became the manager of the year for the district that fiscal year.

I have MANY other instances of the codes working in my life and the lives of those around me. I have a child reading over my shoulder trying to get on the PC right now. Lol.

I am very interested in hearing the stories of others. Though my stories don't have as much to do with physical ailments, I have had major paradigm shifts, and such. I know that the HCs don't advertise for a paradigm shift, but it happens. Unexpectedly. :)
Old 19-10-2015, 06:34 PM
kuldkihar

truth statement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
THE HEALING CODE

This is my description of how to use The Healing Code with a few minor additions and modifications. I recommend reading the book "The Healing Code" by Alexander Loyd.

The healing code premise, based in modern medical thought and quantum science, is that virtually all physical and psychological detriments to wellbeing are caused by stress. By this is meant destructive cellular memory stress signals remaining from the past. This is an energy medicine method that does not focus on the specific physical, emotional, relationship, learning or success problem, but works through specific healing centers and the Higher Power to release the stress-producing memory patterns... which heals the emotional heart and frees our natural healing capacities.

THE POSE (added: including the 5 elements and 10 meridians)

Place all 4 fingers together on your thumb and aim the tip of this hand pose at each of the 4 healing centers.

Holding the pose 2-3 inches away from the centers increases the energy. If touching them, hold longer.

(added: At other times, not using the healing code, you may feel to the place one hand in the pose (mudra) aimed toward or on an area of discomfort and on an energy center such as the third eye, heart or navel.)

THE FOUR HEALING CENTERS

Bridge - Above the bridge of the nose and between the eyebrows (pineal and pituitary) (added: third eye)

Throat - Center of the throat, the Adam's apple (thyroid and spinal cord)

Jaws - Behind the back corners of the jawbone, on both sides (emotional brain, amydala and hippocampus)

Temples - Just above and behind both temples (hypothalamus and 'higher brain' frontal lobes)

THE PREPARATION

1. Choose a specific problem, issue or negative pattern you wish healed, released or resolved.

2. Identify the primary negative feeling and belief related to the issue.

(added: If no feelings appear you can always go for fear as it is the underlying negative feeling underlying all others.)

3. Think back to a time when you had this feeling before, and see the memory in pictures, sounds and words (added).

Go with the strongest or earliest memory. Simply observe what you feel, see and hear without getting involved in it.

4. Form a positive truth statement that corrects the negative belief or feeling pattern that you acquired from that event.

THE TREATMENT

(modified) Say: "I pray / request that all known and unknown negative energies, unhealthy beliefs and emotional patterns, destructive cellular memories, and all physical issues related to (the problem, issue or pattern) are found, opened, released and healed to the fullest extent by the Light, Life and Love of God / the Higher Power."

THE CODE: Aim the pose with both hands at each for the 4 healing centers for about 30 seconds each, 2-3 inches away from the body, while you repeat your truth statement... and breathe with a positive feeling, such as love.

Repeat through the sequence for a minimum of 6 minutes, at least three times a day.

Consistent practice is essential for success, and the more you do it the better it works.

The healing code may be sent to someone else by treating your own body, inserting their name in the prayer/request.

Ongoing use of the code for the common life issues below, first on the negative side then moving into the positive, can

further heal you and bring you up to a higher level of well being, even when your worst problems are going and gone.

THE MAIN INHIBITORS - Letting go releases the mind and the body from negative patterns.

Unforgiveness --- Forgiveness --- Holding on to past pain, shame and blame.

Harmful --- Healthy Actions --- Coming from fear, selfishness, excessive self-protection and dominance/control issues.

Unhealthy --- Positive Beliefs --- Holding negative, wrong attitudes and expectations about ourselves, others and the world.

THE CORE HEALING FACTORS (a few are added)

Love --- Joy --- Peace --- Patience --- Goodness --- Choice / Self-control

Trust --- Kindness --- Humility --- Acceptance ---- Openness --- Being Present

blessings
Xan

Hi Xan, could you please give me example of truth statement. I do not really understand difference between affirmation and truth statement.
Please apology my english :)
Old 02-01-2021, 05:50 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Xan,

I've read most of the book now, but I'm still a bit confused about doing the actually heading codes. First of all, is your Step 4 above the same as The Treatment directly below it that goes "I pray/request..."?

Also, I appreciate when the books says it does NOT on cures diseases but works with issues that may have caused it.

I'm working on curing cancer and am not sure how I'm supposed to use the "I request that all known..." When I get to the "problem or issue" can I refer to my cancer if I don't know what the problem is that caused it?

Thanks
Old 10-02-2021, 11:11 AM
Knower
For me, I simply target the pain and start to flow positive energy to it. I visualize the energy and positive feeling emotions energy flow to the area and circulate the energy there to open the flow as well to the etheric body. Happy memories are extremely powerful. I can also put a song I love when I do that or music, but energy manipulation, at least the way I experienced it, is all about potent emotions as energy affects emotions and emotions affect energy. If I need more aid, I ask for help from the spirit realm side (my spirit guide), then I start nearly in an instant feel better,
I also created for me other accessories such as elixirs and other
such as jewelry and charged items to help in any proc I do as well herbs I collect to burn or use in water as oil.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.