Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 27-12-2020, 08:07 PM
Newbie ;)

Can I project to undo a mistake?

I've wronged someone I love very much, I won't go into the details but it wasn't intentional. Is it possible to project into a past time and correct it?
Old 27-12-2020, 09:06 PM
Master

That's a nice thought.

Although it might be possible to consciously change the past, I think it is much easier to explain to the person, and behave in such a way that they forget being ever wronged, or think about that like of a bad dream.

Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 27-12-2020, 10:32 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clayhead
I've wronged someone I love very much, I won't go into the details but it wasn't intentional. Is it possible to project into a past time and correct it?
No, I'm sorry, I don't think that is possible. You can hopefully fix it in this reality instead?
Old 27-12-2020, 11:14 PM
Master
Quote:

We can change the past, through choices we make now.
Old 28-12-2020, 07:42 AM
AbodhiSky

i think forgiving ourselves is important and others
to start each day as a new day bright and clear
like fresh snow
Old 28-12-2020, 10:19 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i think forgiving ourselves is important and others
to start each day as a new day bright and clear
like fresh snow
Beautiful post!
Old 28-12-2020, 12:33 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
No, I'm sorry, I don't think that is possible. You can hopefully fix it in this reality instead?
That's the problem, I can't.
Old 28-12-2020, 03:20 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
That's the problem, I can't.
Clay, if you need relationship advice, PM me. It's free because it's just my opinion. :) But I've seen it all. Lived with someone, we hated the sight of each other. Lived with someone, never ever saw each other. Lived with someone, learned about Highest LOVE from each other.

Most earth plane issues can only be fixed by good old-fashioned regular human acceptance and self-forgiveness. I can tell you about that at least, I'm an expect in self-love :), it'll help at least I promise because I make it a fun exploration.

Love Clay!
Old 28-12-2020, 03:26 PM
Master

Quote:

You can get the experience of doing things right so that you may have the power and courage to do it in real life.
Old 28-12-2020, 07:40 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love~is~All
Clay, if you need relationship advice, PM me. It's free because it's just my opinion. :) But I've seen it all. Lived with someone, we hated the sight of each other. Lived with someone, never ever saw each other. Lived with someone, learned about Highest LOVE from each other.

Most earth plane issues can only be fixed by good old-fashioned regular human acceptance and self-forgiveness. I can tell you about that at least, I'm an expect in self-love :), it'll help at least I promise because I make it a fun exploration.

Love Clay!
It's not simply a case of forgiveness, I have very badly hurt someone and I've done it without realising it.