Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 23-12-2020, 11:10 AM
Administrator
I would echo what the others have said.so many people have lost their jobs,and it is dishartening looking for work.
Claim what you can and keep on trying.
The down turn has got to rise again in the future.

Namaste
Old 23-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
I am one of those who lost their jobs due to company closure and still not landed any job to this day. How can I start all over again? Does anyone here experience the same way? If so, how do you deal with it? Please help. Any small ideas can be a great help to me, thanks in advance.
I am not sure of what experience you have. That plays a huge part. I've dealt with many ups and downs. When I lost jobs in the past I got very anxious. I took ANY kind of work anything is better than nothing, if I didn't like it I still kept looking while being employed. I kept "climbing" until I found what I liked. For a short time I even worked at a toy store witch was way out of my element. If you can keep moving in the right direction, you won't get stuck.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:14 PM
Elfin

...... When my newsagents was forced to close , with me still owing just short of £70.000 .00 .... I went cleaning toilets in a local holiday camp.... There's not much worse than that !!!!.... But I will do whatever it takes.... What you good at ??.... Maybe we can all group together and get our "thinking caps on" and become a "company" and do the world a massive favour , and also our bank balances !!! Ohhhh but we can dream...
Old 23-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Elfin

..... I really DO wish I was rich at times like this....
Old 23-12-2020, 12:17 PM
Elfin

..... To help others I mean... Not for me .
Old 23-12-2020, 11:14 PM
Master

Instead of hitting the pavement or looking thorough the want ads, pick up your telephone book.
Old 25-12-2020, 09:56 AM
Knower

I wish there's like button here with different emotes so I can like/love all your comments. <3 Again, thank you all for making me feel this welcomed. I wish you all had a Merry Christmas last night.
Old 25-12-2020, 02:45 PM
Master

Merry Christmas to you Gentenz. May you, for this one day, put all your worries aside and just enjoy family and friends. And if you don't have family and friends to share this day with, I send you a angel to whisper happiness and joy.
Old 25-12-2020, 03:32 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
I wish there's like button here with different emotes so I can like/love all your comments. <3 Again, thank you all for making me feel this welcomed. I wish you all had a Merry Christmas last night.
....MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU..... WITH LOVE X
Old 28-12-2020, 09:38 AM
Seeker

This Covid situation seems to keep going, and going, and going - on, and on, and on. Frustration, depression, anger, sadness, are rolling emotions that many of us experience every day.

I often wake up in the morning and think, "Oh great, here I am again facing another boring day at home." Then, I think of the coffee maker that's down in the kitchen and how I look forward to that first cup of coffee, and I drag myself out of bed to start the day. As the day goes by, drinking a cup of coffee helps me relax and enjoy the moment, especially when I add a cookie or some other treat to my coffee break. I can't add the treat often, though, because of the depressing extra five pounds of Covid weight that I gained. I'm lucky it was only five pounds, and I'm sure I'll be able to get rid of it. (after the holidays).

Now that a vaccine will be available to everyone in the next few months, I'm hopeful that things will return to a "near normal" in the upcoming year. Hopefully, by then, you will have an easier chance to get yourself a new job that pays well.

In the meantime, hang in there, man. We all have our own struggles in life, and it's there to teach us and make us even stronger by conquering them one by one.