Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-12-2020, 03:47 AM
Pathfinder
•2020•Ascension (12/21/20)

I would love to hear everyone’s thought on this day.

5D here we come!!

Hope all is well

Love and light ✨❤️
Old 12-12-2020, 08:23 AM
Master
I did a quick search.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_conjunction

I don't know what to expect,but we'll be all here to discuss and share.(I hope for a positive turn of things).
Old 12-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraTaurusEnergy23
I would love to hear everyone’s thought on this day.

5D here we come!!

Hope all is well

Love and light ✨❤️
The brain already has structures up to 7D - https://projectyourself.com/blogs/ne...pTT-zFY0Hv9t1k
Old 21-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Master
Its a natural occurrence of the Universe
But its right on time with our collective consciousness finally rising this year to new heights. We probably won't see something like this again for a while but coronavirus is still with us. All these "dark" moments of 2020 are really lessons for us to evolve into our truest highest Self we were before the world was made. But it's also a testing period for many who are having their comeuppings and karmic retribution because they need to learn even if it's that hard full of suffering the lesson at hand. All things being resolved and absorbed and evolved towards something Greater. It's all good. The end result of this year and more to come will be a new beginning.

Our collective consciousness on Earth as humans is becoming more and more aligned with the Interconnected- Universal God Consciousness of all Life.

The Holy Spirit is truly at work uniting humanity as One more than ever.

The Great Conjunction is just more of a sign than any other this year that it's happening :-)
Old 21-12-2020, 04:51 PM
Master
I didn't felt anything guys.And i think i'm sensitive to planetary influences.
Anyone else?
Old 21-12-2020, 10:11 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I didn't felt anything guys.And i think i'm sensitive to planetary influences.
Anyone else?

Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically. The awakening will be a slow evolutionary process over millennia, not something that a magical planet-being is going to suddenly poof into being with a wave of its wand. But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

...And yet for the past week I've noticed a strange energy around me, as though someone has turned a TV on in the room with the sound down. It is quite unmistakable and it follows me around everywhere, so it's not just something in my house. It has not changed in intensity as we approached the date of the conjunction, however.

Probably a coincidence, but strange timing.
Old 22-12-2020, 07:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically. The awakening will be a slow evolutionary process over millennia, not something that a magical planet-being is going to suddenly poof into being with a wave of its wand. But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

...And yet for the past week I've noticed a strange energy around me, as though someone has turned a TV on in the room with the sound down. It is quite unmistakable and it follows me around everywhere, so it's not just something in my house. It has not changed in intensity as we approached the date of the conjunction, however.

Probably a coincidence, but strange timing.
It makes sense.
Old 22-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paragon
Funny, it seems to be the opposite for me. I see these promises as airy-fairy blather. There's several every single year, always promising some mass awakening. No evidence so far that any one of them has ever worked; especially with vast throngs of people still sitting on their couches watching the Ellen show. Christians have been predicting the imminent end of the world for millennia; new agers have been predicting the imminent awakening for as long as they've been around. Nothing ever happens so drastically.

But these things make great click-bait, which is why they spread around so easily these days.

Indeed, every generation is concerned with this stuff. They all wanna believe that THEY in particular are a chosen people, living in very *special times*. Just them and the like minded ones, not the ''ignorant masses'' of course... only the true believers!! Trolololololol... it just never stops. Every generation you get people doing it all over again..

Ha. They never learn.

And there are always tricksters that make big money out of it. Christians, New Agers, Hare Krishnas, ufologists, conspiracy theorists, guru's..
Old 25-12-2020, 04:04 AM
Master
The last two days i started to wake up (again) at 3:00-4:00 am.
One dream after another,migraines,and some interesting visions and meetings with characters that i've seen in vision in the past.

Anyone else?
Old 25-12-2020, 10:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Indeed, every generation is concerned with this stuff. They all wanna believe that THEY in particular are a chosen people, living in very *special times*. Just them and the like minded ones, not the ''ignorant masses'' of course... only the true believers!! Trolololololol... it just never stops. Every generation you get people doing it all over again..

Ha. They never learn.

And there are always tricksters that make big money out of it. Christians, New Agers, Hare Krishnas, ufologists, conspiracy theorists, guru's..
Unfortunately i'll have to agree.