Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 04-12-2020, 11:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
It does.. After rebuilding it !

Rebuilding??? O.o
Old 06-12-2020, 09:49 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Rebuilding??? O.o
Ahh, sorry, didn't intend to scare you.

Well, let me explain a little if you want.

This period, is a classic case of "be careful what you wish for". When it started for me, I was indebted. Not a huge sum of money, but still. Back then, I only worked part time, and then started to look for a second job. When I got the second job, I worked day and night, litteraly. Not every day, but for example on friday nights I worked from 9pm to 4am, then back to my other job on saturday morning from 10am to 7pm, and on the same evening, the saturdy, back to night job from 9pm to 4am. Plus other days of work of course. Money was not an issue anymore, and quite frankly, I liked the fact that I was exhausting myself, I even got a third job, just for the sake of it.

After 2 years and a half of doing this, plus all the house chores because I was getting no help from the person I live with, I eventually got tired and wanted a more stable and.. calmer life, whatever the job I didn't care. I thought of having an office job with regular hours. It took less than a month for the opportunity to show up and get everything moving, hired at the interview.

This particular moment is the perfect "careful what you wish for".

This "more calm" job was a nightmare. I did grow a lot from it though. I also got to train a team of newcomers when I was occupying this position. Just to be clear, I was not their manager, not interested in that, just providing the training. It ended with me leaving without notice and never turning back, because things got so bad a customer had found, somehow, the adress of where I was working, it was not a customer I had been involved with. Nevertheless, he came and infiltrated the building, with a knife (you cannot own firearms here), the goal set in his mind to kill a few of us, because he was very dissatisfied with the customer service. When he realised we were actual humans too, and how we worked, he found himself gobsmacked and didn't do anything.

After that, I started rebuilding, given my perception of the world had completely shifted !

As a reassuring word, I don't think it always go so wild for everyone who's experiencing such a period in life, but yes, it has to have an end.

Also, sorry for the late reply !

Old 06-12-2020, 12:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Ahh, sorry, didn't intend to scare you.

Well, let me explain a little if you want.

This period, is a classic case of "be careful what you wish for". When it started for me, I was indebted. Not a huge sum of money, but still. Back then, I only worked part time, and then started to look for a second job. When I got the second job, I worked day and night, litteraly. Not every day, but for example on friday nights I worked from 9pm to 4am, then back to my other job on saturday morning from 10am to 7pm, and on the same evening, the saturdy, back to night job from 9pm to 4am. Plus other days of work of course. Money was not an issue anymore, and quite frankly, I liked the fact that I was exhausting myself, I even got a third job, just for the sake of it.

After 2 years and a half of doing this, plus all the house chores because I was getting no help from the person I live with, I eventually got tired and wanted a more stable and.. calmer life, whatever the job I didn't care. I thought of having an office job with regular hours. It took less than a month for the opportunity to show up and get everything moving, hired at the interview.

This particular moment is the perfect "careful what you wish for".

This "more calm" job was a nightmare. I did grow a lot from it though. I also got to train a team of newcomers when I was occupying this position. Just to be clear, I was not their manager, not interested in that, just providing the training. It ended with me leaving without notice and never turning back, because things got so bad a customer had found, somehow, the adress of where I was working, it was not a customer I had been involved with. Nevertheless, he came and infiltrated the building, with a knife (you cannot own firearms here), the goal set in his mind to kill a few of us, because he was very dissatisfied with the customer service. When he realised we were actual humans too, and how we worked, he found himself gobsmacked and didn't do anything.

After that, I started rebuilding, given my perception of the world had completely shifted !

As a reassuring word, I don't think it always go so wild for everyone who's experiencing such a period in life, but yes, it has to have an end.

Also, sorry for the late reply !

Yes reality is very strange...
Old 06-12-2020, 02:21 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Yes reality is very strange...
I understand it is not what you had in mind, but I assure you I manifested anything I wanted back then, I just narrowed down to the important part, being what I wanted, led me straight into what I needed !

That wild period of my life was a blessing, and now I'm rid of what held me back, back then.
Old 06-12-2020, 04:03 PM
Master

Quote:
I understand it is not what you had in mind, but I assure you I manifested anything I wanted back then, I just narrowed down to the important part, being what I wanted, led me straight into what I needed !

That wild period of my life was a blessing, and now I'm rid of what held me back, back then.

Fascinating how things that matter come forward..
Old 06-12-2020, 04:13 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Fascinating how things that matter come forward..
What do you mean ?
Old 06-12-2020, 05:16 PM
Master

Quote:
What do you mean ?

A lot of people don’t realize or acknowledge or get what is important to them. Until, at some moment, it comes forward. Those ways by which is comes forward, are always different it seems and really personal
Old 06-12-2020, 05:38 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
A lot of people don’t realize or acknowledge or get what is important to them. Until, at some moment, it comes forward. Those ways by which is comes forward, are always different it seems and really personal
Ahhhh yes.

In any case, know that if you should ever get into such a state, know that it is only meant for to go forward/up, and that it wouldn't "happen" to you if you weren't capable of dealing with it !

Peace
Old 06-12-2020, 05:49 PM
Master

Quote:
Ahhhh yes.

In any case, know that if you should ever get into such a state, know that it is only meant for to go forward/up, and that it wouldn't "happen" to you if you weren't capable of dealing with it !

Peace

Thanks!! Yes we get what we can handle.. heard that often
Old 07-12-2020, 08:12 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Thanks!! Yes we get what we can handle.. heard that often
You know, the simple fact that you try and ask for a way to change what it is you wanna change, is hinting at the fact you're not selling yourself short, when you want something. Good job !

If I may, what is it that you want to change so much ?