Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-01-2021, 08:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Waters
"Expansion" is quite an interesting way to describe the manifestation.
It could be.
Old 06-01-2021, 05:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Or you can travel to another person's location and then describe how he-she looks like,etc.This could be a solid proof of a real OOBE.

That doesn't work.

You will be on the same location, but when you do an OBE, you're on a different dimension and the thing, objects and people's form in the environment are going to be different.

That's why you can't prove it.

It's like comparing apples to oranges. You're on different dimension, upon the same location/people.

Most people don't get that.
Old 06-01-2021, 05:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
That doesn't work.

You will be on the same location, but when you do an OBE, you're on a different dimension and the thing, objects and people's form in the environment are going to be different.

That's why you can't prove it.

It's like comparing apples to oranges. You're on different dimension, upon the same location/people.

Most people don't get that.
I don't think so.I admit i don't know much about OOBEs and travel zones,but i've heard form others that when they get out of their bodies,the place it's the same.
Like those who die for some moments upon the medical table,and then return to their bodies.They see their physical bodies,the doctors,etc.

Also when i was out of my physical body,the room and my self was the same.I passed through the wall and i found my self flying 10 meters above the road.Everything was the same like i was awake.
Old 06-01-2021, 06:16 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I don't think so.I admit i don't know much about OOBEs and travel zones,but i've heard form others that when they get out of their bodies,the place it's the same.
Like those who die for some moments upon the medical table,and then return to their bodies.They see their physical bodies,the doctors,etc.

I remember 1 experience:

To look back at the bed, and have no physical body at all, knowing that "I" was there 5 minutes ago doing a separation technique. What do you say to that?

That really happened, because I was consciously 2 dimensions in difference from the physical dimension you're right now reading this

When you do an OBE or NDE, people report from the next "duplicate dimension" from the physical dimension.

The doctors, the body, the hospital will be very similar to the physical dimension, but for sure they will have variations in form/colour and new objects are going to appear.

That is where the problem comes to verify it A scientist want to test if this "OBE's" are real or not, putting maybe a note backwards from the wall in order to test if it's real or not.

The OBE practitioner is on the next duplicate dimension, and the room will look similar but will have different objects, forms and colours - Because is not the exact same dimension.

Read this, is a great navigation tool for the OBE Explorer: https://www.multidimensionalman.com/..._Universe.html

People talk a lot about heavens, and they are nothing more than a dimension.

Under ANY day of the week, ANYONE can do an OBE, and then travel into the most inward dimension of them and be in "Heaven".

"Heaven" exists on any location of this universe, you just have to travel DIMENSIONALLY
Old 06-01-2021, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
I remember 1 experience:

To look back at the bed, and have no physical body at all, knowing that "I" was there 5 minutes ago doing a separation technique. What do you say to that?

That really happened, because I was consciously 2 dimensions in difference from the physical dimension you're right now reading this

When you do an OBE or NDE, people report from the next "duplicate dimension" from the physical dimension.

The doctors, the body, the hospital will be very similar to the physical dimension, but for sure they will have variations in form/colour and new objects are going to appear.

That is where the problem comes to verify it A scientist want to test if this "OBE's" are real or not, putting maybe a note backwards from the wall in order to test if it's real or not.

The OBE practitioner is on the next duplicate dimension, and the room will look similar but will have different objects, forms and colours - Because is not the exact same dimension.

Read this, is a great navigation tool for the OBE Explorer: https://www.multidimensionalman.com/..._Universe.html

People talk a lot about heavens, and they are nothing more than a dimension.

Under ANY day of the week, ANYONE can do an OBE, and then travel into the most inward dimension of them and be in "Heaven".

"Heaven" exists on any location of this universe, you just have to travel DIMENSIONALLY
I believe you.Maybe i was wrong.It's just that i hear different things from people.Others found themselves in the 'real time zone',others can see the silver cord,others claim it's expansion,etc..
Maybe the whole thing is more complicated than i thought.
Old 06-01-2021, 11:40 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
I believe you.Maybe i was wrong.It's just that i hear different things from people.Others found themselves in the 'real time zone',others can see the silver cord,others claim it's expansion,etc..
Maybe the whole thing is more complicated than i thought.

I think that one of the most important things is to find a method that works for you, in order to have your own experiences with abundance of opportunities.

I was pretty much an atheist. I didn't believe anything of this at all.

I first read the books from Robert Monroe and William Buhlman, they resonated with me because they were more PRACTICAL than other authors. But my first impressions were like "this is just fake, this guys are making this up, this can't be true"

I comitted myself to practice daily "separation techniques" at 4:00am over 60 days without believing anything. Just pure mechanics and a systemized approach to it. Zero belief. Just looking to disprove it, because I couldn't lose nothing just by trying it

At day 40 something, I did have my first real out of body experience... It truly BLOWED MY MIND that I have no words to describe it.

I mean, I was there consciously awake doing separation techniques, and then without any previous signal, I actually moved away from my physical body into a "ghost body" in my bedroom. It was 100% real, and at that moment I was speechless because of the magnificency of the this life-changing event

You have to do it, and you have to live it because it's truly a wonderful and amazing experience that will change your view in life for real, and with logic. Knowing is different than blind-belief

That #1 Out of body experience, was the best moment of my entire life.

It's completely safe, free and all it has is uncapped upside into your life.

So go ahead and test different methods to have your own experiences, so then you can test the multi-dimensional model to be true or not
Old 07-01-2021, 08:28 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:

The "Big Digital Bang" come from "somebody" who turned on this virtual reality who seem to run on evolution, gravity and different types of laws.

I was told there was no big bang and the universe always existed.

Trying to figure out how that's possible led me to the theory that each black hole is like a 'big bang' and forms a new universe inside itself. So we could be in 1000 black holes right now if that was was correct.