Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 08-11-2020, 10:49 PM
I love acupuncture (41 yrs of it) ...however, I go twice, see the points - and then do it myself...
not the $$ ---the inconvenience.
Needles online like 500 for $8 or something.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2020, 09:42 AM
Administrator
It is a painful condition i know as i have it. i usually get steroid injections A heat pad helps to along with pain killers.
But this condition is not going to get any better with this covid stopping everything else.

Namaste
Old 09-11-2020, 09:48 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I love acupuncture (41 yrs of it) ...however, I go twice, see the points - and then do it myself...
not the $$ ---the inconvenience.
Needles online like 500 for $8 or something.
Hi miss H....that's a really interesting.... Does it matter if you don't know what you're doing?...have never had it done before? But just stick myself full of pins all over , hoping to "hit the spot"??.... It's the sort of thing I would do , being a bit odd !!!!
Old 09-11-2020, 09:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
It is a painful condition i know as i have it. i usually get steroid injections A heat pad helps to along with pain killers.
But this condition is not going to get any better with this covid stopping everything else.

Namaste
I had it too Native.... For 2 years... Very very painful... But me being me, I never even went to docs or got medication ...just "put up with it"... Till it got better on own.... Some might call me stupid...I just call myself "lazy"....
Old 09-11-2020, 11:02 AM
Administrator
No i would'nt call you Lazy if you are anything like me you get fed up of going to see your doctor so you just dont bother going.
there is only so many times you can tell him what is wrong with you.and what the treatment should be.(or is that only me)
I have never gone to see my doctor to get a diagnosis i always tell them . nobody knows your body more than yourself

Namaste
Old 09-11-2020, 11:08 AM
Elfin

Quote:
No i would'nt call you Lazy if you are anything like me you get fed up of going to see your doctor so you just dont bother going.
there is only so many times you can tell him what is wrong with you.and what the treatment should be.(or is that only me)
I have never gone to see my doctor to get a diagnosis i always tell them . nobody knows your body more than yourself

Namaste
LOL.... Glad it's not just me.....my built in "intuition "tells me when to go. Otherwise I just get on with life ... I'm very much a law unto myself.... Never "conformed"... Like the "Elfin" way of living heehee...
Old 09-11-2020, 12:15 PM
Administrator
Me to Elfin i follow my own path i follow no one

Namaste
Old 09-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Master
Quote:

Namaste

I went that route. I even had nerve blocks. My right shoulder, the shoulder itself, is fine but in my back, that interacts with my shoulder, still bothers me. I guess I will be getting soon some nerve blocks for that again.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 09-11-2020, 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi miss H....that's a really interesting.... Does it matter if you don't know what you're doing?...
have never had it done before? But just stick myself full of pins all over , hoping to "hit the spot"??....
It's the sort of thing I would do , being a bit odd !!!!
LOL, I love it.

Get the disposable needles so you have them at hand.

Ask the acupuncturist - What's that point?...they're happy to talk about what they're doing ..'Heart 6,
LI 4 the entry way into the Large Int Meridian'...and so on.
It's pretty easy cuz they will do the same spots for the same thing you go in for.

Me, a right carpal tunnel wrist issue ---acu was like some miracle, btw--always the Heart Meridian.
(I kept re-injuring it- I know exactly what to do now -One is, never think you can repair your bike and have the wrench slip, LOL.)

The charts are everywhere, some will explain ...'this is 1/4 inch from the something'. Use rub alcohol always for the skin
and if you decide to reuse a needle since it's only on you.

They come in a sleeve, like a small straw...tap the needle,slip the sleeve off, twirl it sometimes to extra stim the area.
After a min gently try to pull the needle out --if the skin doesn't want to let go ---you need it in longer.

Needles work 2 ways - to 'plug' an energy 'leak' or to open a circuit -
like turning on a string of Xmas lights so the body can heal itself.

When a trauma/injury happens a light in the string 'turns off'.

Diagnosing is the issue --- points can be far away from where the pain is.
For each different issue - go to an acupuncturist first that is known to know what he's doing!
Learn, memorize....Mark the spots when you leave to rem,
if he uses 4-5 needles!

Tip: anything from the waist up -- elbow, wrist, neck shoulders esp - usually is the heart is in stress.
Esp if sudden for no reason or a flare up for no reason, or it lingers.
What stresses the heart? #1 animal fat.
Why?

The heart is like a water pump, animal fat is like putting bubble gum in a water pump.
The heart sends a message like a blinking light in your car...a pain message.

I tell people -'watch for a year --if you have too much cheese for some reason if your neck flares up.
Don't believe me - see for yourself.'
It is uncanny how they do see for themselves.
I told that to someone - 'You can do whatever you want - heat, massage -but your heart is in stress from your smoking'.
She scoffed at that as alternative woo-woo.
She died of 1 massive heart attack 8 yrs later.

I told 2 men they have a kidney issue cuz of one point that just killed them pressing it, 5 fingers up
from the ankle bone, inside...both got kidney stones within 2 weeks.
(Their fingers - not your width of fingers)

There's a point on the insde of the calf that will instantly relieve TMJ - in jaw! Ha!

I went on and on ---I do that. But it's interesting, isn't it?

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2020, 01:57 PM
Fascinating acupuncture story.
OMG this huge, fat woman slipped on the ice in a parking lot.
As she told me ---she could feel all her organs just go down in her body like to her pelvis inside...imagine that!
Boom!

She could NOT get better for years and was suing the store chain.

She went to a Clinical Kinesiologist - he did acu. (some magnets later),
that 'turned on all the Xmas tree lights' to the meridians that had
shut down, had turned off...her own body was able to heal itself!
She thanked God she found him.