Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 06-10-2020, 01:09 PM
Master
Selenite <3

I just got my first piece of selenite and I love it! I was going to get a larger wand but I wanted to get a little piece first and see how I like it, I know they're very fragile and my whole house is tile... I've heard that this is a high vibration stone, anybody have any advice or tips on working with it?

Thanks!!!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 07-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Master
Just wondering if there are any selenite lovers out there with any good advice on uses etc! Thanks!

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 08-10-2020, 12:02 PM
Master
Selenite is great. If she breaks, in many times you can rework her so she can look almost like new. You can use a nail file, sand paper, etc.

She is great for having around. Many people place other objects near her so they can be charged.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 08-10-2020, 04:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Selenite is great. If she breaks, in many times you can rework her so she can look almost like new. You can use a nail file, sand paper, etc.

She is great for having around. Many people place other objects near her so they can be charged.

Cool! Thank you so much for the information period I just recently had a little piece of jet that fell and cracked and I was so upset and so I took some 1200 grit sandpaper to it and then polished it with some denim and it actually came back not as perfect as it was but almost! Glad this can be done with selenite too I was afraid that it was too fragile

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 08-10-2020, 05:56 PM
Master
Just be more careful with Selenite... but she is manageable.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-12-2020, 10:41 PM
Don't have one in your pocket and forget it and wash your clothes.
I will disappear. (dissolve) !!!!!! LOL

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-01-2021, 04:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Yes, confirmed water will dissolve them :)
Old 04-02-2021, 01:52 AM
Seeker
I know someone who uses it to recharge other crystals. Most of the crystals need to be cleansed and recharged, but I was told that selenite is one of the exceptions. I suppose one can use a bunch of them to set an energy grid (for the home).
Old 04-02-2021, 01:59 AM
Keep a nice big wand at the front door...before you go inside - sweep the bad vibes from traffic or your boss
off you so you don't take it out on your family!
I got that from one of the many fun youtubes.

I also got maybe best not to keep in your bedroom cuz
it could keep you up.
I dunno for sure.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2021, 04:32 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I also got maybe best not to keep in your bedroom cuz
it could keep you up.
I dunno for sure.
Maybe you can experiment a bit?
I used to sleep with one but I was able to sleep well. But I could be a minority.