Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-08-2020, 08:59 AM
Master
Aalbiel

Some years before,being almost at the edge of my dark night of the soul,i did a call to archangel Michael,and after some hours an uknown name pops up in my mind."Albiel''.
When i returned home,i googled that name and i found that it's the name of an angelic assisting Archangel Michael.
http://godfinder.org/index.html?q=A%27albiel

There are other sites as well,containing some infos about the name of the angelic.

Basicaly i didn't saw any change to my situation,but something tells me that i was heard by Michael.

Just for the share of it.
Old 29-08-2020, 09:37 AM
Elfin

Hi Lomax.. I think that's quite amazing.. I think we are always heard,even if we don't think we are, or can see no immediate changes.. Thank you for sharing.. .
Old 29-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Master
I did the call at a very difficult moment,ready to explode from the stress and pressure.(Propably my emotional state made me visible to the astral).
Old 29-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I did the call at a very difficult moment,ready to explode from the stress and pressure.(Propably my emotional state made me visible to the astral).
Yes...and I believe we are heard even louder during those times. The fact that you were given the name Albiel.. a name you did not know, would suggest you were heard very clearly.. As you know.. I always pray and talk to A A. Michael too... But I have never heard the names of other Angels or guides... Maybe I wasn't listening properly!!... But you heard.
Old 29-08-2020, 11:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Yes...and I believe we are heard even louder during those times. The fact that you were given the name Albiel.. a name you did not know, would suggest you were heard very clearly.. As you know.. I always pray and talk to A A. Michael too... But I have never heard the names of other Angels or guides... Maybe I wasn't listening properly!!... But you heard.
Poor mortal being.
Old 29-08-2020, 01:55 PM
Master

Last night while reading and watching documentaries about NDEs I heard someone said that he/she ( can't remember ) was welcomed by an angel and this angel told her/him that its name was Aalbiel. I was actually trying to pronounce it myself.

When you wrote this today, I was like, how can this be?! Now, I can't seem to find that video again, it like disappeared from the history of my browser. The memory of this video is vague but that name stayed with me because I found it very very interesting. When people have an NDE, they very rarely get a name back, they either meet God, their loved ones or a Light that they identify as Christ/God.
Old 29-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax

I tried last night to call upon myself all the darkness that I have drawn upon myself that is causing me so many nightmares and probably this sickness. I had a night free of nightmares and I even had a dream, I returned back into my childhood, this was like an alternate version of reality because things were the same and different at the same time. When I woke up, I asked myself, where I am, my dream ended in the house of my childhood, and here I am in this room.. I looked for a while around myself to try remember where I am.
Old 29-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Last night while reading and watching documentaries about NDEs I heard someone said that he/she ( can't remember ) was welcomed by an angel and this angel told her/him that its name was Aalbiel. I was actually trying to pronounce it myself.

When you wrote this today, I was like, how can this be?! Now, I can't seem to find that video again, it like disappeared from the history of my browser. The memory of this video is vague but that name stayed with me because I found it very very interesting. When people have an NDE, they very rarely get a name back, they either meet God, their loved ones or a Light that they identify as Christ/God.
I remember your pm.Such things happens to me as well.I think about an angel,and then i'm noticing his name at various places.
The other time i asked for 100 euros,and when i returned home i saw a thread of yours,mentioning that in your dream you gave 100 euros to someone.(lol)

I know how crazy it seems,but you'll get used to it.
Old 01-09-2020, 07:50 PM
Knower
That is so interesting and neat that you got that name. Angels and Guides will often pop a word or phrase into ones mind. I'd never heard of this Angel.
Old 01-09-2020, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nephesh
That is so interesting and neat that you got that name. Angels and Guides will often pop a word or phrase into ones mind. I'd never heard of this Angel.
Indeed.........