Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2020, 09:17 PM
Master

Hi all, About 9.30 pm I laid down on my back. I was breathing in and out for a while. I felt myself moving and my foot felt like it was out of the bed. My foot felt cool. I did not worry about I remained relaxed. I felt like I was starting to move upwards but I got ticklish so it ended. I was surprised to see that my foot was not out of the bed.

I tried again. I was breathing in and out then I felt myself moving away from body. I was moving at a great distance. I could not see anything so I thought I will open my eyes and I opened my physical eyes instead of my spiritual eyes. The experience ended. That was disappointing. I would have loved to look down at the buildings, fields, trees or whatever it would be. That would have been exciting.
I am hoping I will try every night before I go to bed. I tried to ap in the morning but was not able to. I think it is because I have a doubt that I can ap lying on my back in the morning. I have to work on getting rid of that doubt.

Everyone says it is not a good idea to try to ap before you go to sleep because you are tired. I agree with that. I meditate in the afternoons so that seems to take the tiredness away. If I am stressed or had a bad day I cannot ap as it makes me tired. If I do not meditate in the afternoon I find I am too tired to ap.
Old 26-12-2020, 09:25 PM
Master

Yesterday afternoon I practiced to ap. I was breathing in and out for a while. I was then imagining I was playing table tennis. My arm went back and forth as I was hitting the ball. I became aware of it so it ended. I do not know if it was my spiritual arm that moved or my physical arm that moved. I will try it again this afternoon.

Last night I tried again to ap. I was not paying attention and I drifted off and I did not ap.
Old 28-12-2020, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder
Suzy, congratulations on continuing to post on this thread. It helps me not be someone who has given up on the whole thing. I also feel I'm getting good tips on it from reading your posts.
Old 29-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Master

I am glad to help ShineLikeStars. I can understand how you feel because it can be disappointing. I get disappointed that I am not able to ap as often as I would like to. I will not give up.

I go to another room to ap but it is easy to roll over when ap does not happen and go to sleep. It is better than my own bed as I am more determined to ap.

I know a very good way to succeed to ap. I should try to ap in the lounge room on the recliner away from the bedrooms. If ap does not happen it is easier to get up for a while to have a break and start again. In bed it is easy to roll over and go to sleep.

You can still fall asleep in a recliner or course. You have to pay attention and be alert at all times. If you miss the signs you are likely to fall asleep. It is best not to try to ap when you are tired.
I am going to try to start using the recliner chair on Thursday. Now I think about it, that may not be a good idea to start then as it is new years eve. I will see how it goes. I may start the following day. I do not want to try tomorrow as I have to go out to work.
Old 12-01-2021, 06:05 AM
Pathfinder
HI, Astral Suzy. I wonder how your new strategy is working. In my case, I did attempt it another time, which I believe brings me up to 7 times so far. (I would double check this on this thread, but the server won't let me right now.)
Old 12-01-2021, 09:49 AM
Master

Hi ShineLikeStars, I have not tried the new strategy yet. I should have but I have not got around to it. I hope to try it soon because I feel confident it will work.

When we are away from the bedroom we are more determined to ap. If it does not work and we have had enough of trying, we have a break and try again. The more attempts you try the more chances you will succeed provided we do not give up.
Old 12-01-2021, 07:32 PM
Pathfinder
Ah, now the server let me check through my previous posts and I found out I have made 8 attempts so far. I feel even making attempts helps me in the ways that meditation helps. It makes my mind clearer. How about you, AstralSuzy? Do you feel that just making the attempts helps you?
Old 19-01-2021, 11:37 PM
Master

Hi ShineLikeStars. To be honest I am not making a huge effort. To ap you have to put 100 per cent into it and be determined you will succeed. Last week or two I have had work pressures and I had my elderly mother to think about. I come home from work and I want to sleep about 7.00 pm.

When I get stressed I get tired. When you have things on your mind it is hard to concentrate and ap. Your mind has to be relaxed and at peace.

I feel a lot better now. I am hoping I will make a huge effort this weekend to ap and not talk myself out of it.
Old 22-01-2021, 08:41 PM
Master

Last night I made an effort to ap. I imagined I was playing tennis and I felt my arms moving to hit the ball but I woke up. I suppose I did not let it happen so perhaps that is why I woke up. Any thoughts of the body will instantly end the ap.

Later on I was wanting to turn the air conditioner off. I thought I was physically turning off the air conditioner but I realised later that I was spiritually trying to turn the air conditioner off and I was having problems trying to turn it off.

I feel reasonably confident that I will be making more of an effort trying to ap for now on.
Old 24-01-2021, 08:30 PM
Pathfinder
It was great to read your interesting experiences, AstralSuzy. There is an otherworldliness to it because of the subject.