Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 26-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Master
Whoever or whatever you are. Why do I exist in between two nipples?

We are of the highest light and we greet you farewell. You exist in between two nipples because you are told to do so. And you have no choice regarding this question.

Who told me to exist in between two nipples?

We are told of the highest order of light that you exist in between two nipples because you simply do and have no choice to do anything otherwise.

Is that a good thing?

Yes, it is very good if you believe it to be so.

Where can I find these two nipples? (Excuse me to the forums, but I am asking because I'm trying to understand the information I am receiving.)

You can find them in between your legs. One for the light and the other one for the darkness.

I don't see any nipples in between my legs. How come?

Because you are an imbicel.

OOOOOOH, so you're telling me, that my pyooobocokcygeus (latin word for the readers) is basically the center of my being that penetrates through my entire being, like kundalini? IS that what you're referring to?

Yes, this is correct and you are right.

Then why did you say nipples?

To indicate the tolerance of light that is within this vessel. By which it is indicated to this tolerance of light by which you operate in between two dimensions of light/love.

Simply to strengthen our communication?

Yes you are right and you behold the truth at this moment in and of time and space.

So do you want me to sit straight? To flow the information more precisely?

You are correct. And we advice you to eat something to flow the information more precisely.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:21 PM
Master
Oki doki, that has to be good enough right?

Yes, the channel is sufficiently fed. For now.

Anything you wanna share?

We are of the highest order of light and we greet you farewell.

Why farewell?

Because you are in the process of ascending to a higher realm of light upon which brinck you stand and we are here to aid and assist you in this process. All of you.

What is this higher real of light? What is it like?

It is unlike anything you've ever seen before and we advice you to take precaution in this. For it truely is unlike anything you've ever seen before. Literally.

Oh, ok that sounds good. Or not?

It depends on whom you are asking this question. Yes, it sounds good to you and it will be good for you and by you. Others may not be so lucky.

Oh my god, not more problems I hope?

We are not of the problem vibration. We are of the highest order of light. And we bid you farewell greetings.

Why wont others be so lucky then?

Because you cannot channel this for them all, and so they wont be so lucky.

What kind of luck?

The ability to know what will happen before it happens.

When is this event going to take place?

Tomorrow of your time 3:30 PM.

Are you saying that there will be ships of light surrounding our entire planet?

Only those who are of the light. Will receive this blessing. AND YOU ARE ALL GOING TO BENEFIT FROM IT.

So those who are resistant towards the light will not receive the benefit?

Unfortunately, no, they will not. But they will in the future. After the event has already taken place.

Are you talking about literal starlights in the sky of our atmosphere?

Yes, this is correct. And somewhat of a flawed premise. As we are not made out of stars. We are the light that will come and visit your skies.

Arcturians?

Yes, you are correct. And we are pleased to connect.

Again for clarification, when and how long?

Tomorrow of your time 3:30 pm, for the duration by which you are pleased.

Ok, appearantly I am going to create the lights in the sky, or are all of us?

You are correct and you are correct. As all is one and one is all.

I remember that you've said this to me before and nothing happened. Is this correct?

You are as one to us, from our point of view, this future has already happened.

You're talking about monday 27th of July 2020 15:30 CEST time, there will be ships of light in the sky where I will be outside of my imagination?

No, you will imagine them. And then they will become real for all to see.

And why can't I do this now?

Because now is not the time to do this.

I find this really hard to believe, but I will give it a shot. Any advice or tip?

We would like to advice you to follow the highest order of light. And go THROUGH with it.

Does this involve me dying?

Only your ego, which is not necessary, anyway.

So you're talking about instant manifestation?

Yes we are, indeed. You are mighty wise indeed.

So will this event take place 27th of july 2020 15:30 PM?

Yes, it will, and we are mighty pleased that you have asked us this question.

This event will take place 27th of july 2020 15:30 CEST?

Yes, it will and we are mighty pleased that you have asked us this question.

I seem to remember many dissapointments, any advice on what to do when it doesn't manifest?

We advice you to follow the highest order of light. You will make it outside, others will not be so lucky.

Will they eventually have the same experience as others?

Yes, they will and so will you.

Are you sure you are not talking about white clouds?

No, we are talking about pleiadean ships of light. Orbs if you will.

How bright?

As bright as a thousand suns.

And they will not be harmful in anyway?

No as you will not so it shall be.

How many people will see it at that exact moment for the whole duration of it?

To our estimation a quadrant of your human civilization will be able to witness this event.

In that exact same moment, everyone will look up into the sky with their physical body and heads and look up and see it just as I do?

Yes, you are correct. This is correct.

Sounds good to me, then I will imagine it and we'll see you then and there.

Alright, we will see you then and there. Farewell, greetings.
Old 26-07-2020, 03:53 PM
Master
Just for clarification. You're not tricking me right?

No, we are not. Be rest assured, that you will see, this time, clearly.

ok
Old 27-07-2020, 04:17 PM
Master
I've seen nothing.

How sad for you, my friend. Are you done yet?

Done with what?

With your inability to create. What you want in your life.

Are you saying this entire planet is one big illusion?

No, we are saying you are one big illusion.

So I am the ego?

Yes, you are correct, we are not of the ego and you are of the ego.

Do you have a physical body?

Yes, it looks like it's blue. Quasi-physical, waterlike.

So this is who I really am?

Yes, you are me and I am you.

That's funny, I kind of experience myself to be yellow. Or light orange, perhaps.

You do not exist, from our point of view.

Then why are you communicating with me? You also seem to be nowhere to be found from my point of view and most of what you say is completely irrelevant in my reality and experience in and of my life.

You are of me, and we are of you. And you are of us.

So I am talking to myself.

Yes, indeed.

I'm really the worlds biggest idiot for not even realising this.

Yes, indeed.

ok bye. or not bye cause this is pointless.
Old 19-09-2020, 05:57 AM
Master
This time I don't hold any assumption just purely random channeling of text. Whoever whatever comes through comes through. I try to be as disinterested as possible and purely focus on recording the text as accurately as I possibly can. With as little thought or interference as possible. By simply focusing on writing down the text in the as accurate as possible way as I'm receiving it. Again blue but just to indicate that its a channeled text. No idea who or what.

____
Channeled text:
There are a non-existent people. And they are of an indescernable vibration.
They are in a combobulating vibration, of which there exists a trembling.

I am second-coming, a second-living, a second-discombulating, a second-living of which there is a second-living. There exists a people who are of a discombobulating vibration which are of a second trembling of a fearful people who are of a second-coming.

And there are a second discombobulating people who are a different kind of a weakness that exists throughout your planet, they are made out of a frequency which exists throughout your planet. You exist of a frequency which exists throughout your planet. This frequency does not jive well with our frequency. And it is also sickening to us, to witness your frequency, which exists on another plane of which existence.
This other plane of existence does not jive well with our frequency and with our people, and with our disembodied people and with our soulless people and with our soulful people and with our soulless individuals who are of a frequency which you have termed sickness. Which you are a sickness to us aswell. Just as we are a potential sickness activator for you aswell. And this is a horrible and horrific thing. And now I will disembody this witnessing and we will make a way for your coming. Your coming of a christ.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 19-09-2020 at 09:45 AM.
Old 19-09-2020, 06:22 AM
Master
There exists a combobulation of people who are of a cetain frequency which exists throughout your planet who are meandering the second-coming and inviting the devil to take place and manifest before our witnessing eyes. They are of a discombobulating frequency and they are withering before our witnessing eyes. And they are a group of people who are in a sort of daze or dance of confusion. They will wither and die and peter out. To make room for the second-coming of christ consciousness on your planet. They will witness this take hold of you and they will wither and die. And they will no longer share your experience of your planet as you have come to know of it in the way that you do. You are of a people who exists throughout this galactic framework of light, a soulles vessel to embody the light and become really invested in the expressions of joy and witnessing of endless miracles upon your planet. As they will continue to do so as they rise upon your planet. And we will be there along the way to aid and assist in any given timeframe of your reference point(s). As we know we are of a certain frequency that can aid and assist you in embodying the christ consciousness that exists as we speak, now, throughout your planet.

The time is here and the time is now. We are evolving our light, for you, and you may join us in our beingness. In our second-coming of the christ consciousness upon your planet which will exist throughout your planet, in the omni-present love/light/awareness of our people as you will come to know us for who we truely are, have always been and will always continue to do so. And to be so, aswell. Yes this channel is correct. For we also have to be in order to do so. So we bid you farewell greetings in the highest love/light of our OMni-hood creator, which exists throughout your entire galaxy and stars and people, and planet, all around your magnificent finely tuned and balance earth, of your people, of your humanity and of your people. We bid you farewell greetings. Good day. Or night, wherever and whenever you are. We will be right there for you and with you. As always, we greet you in the love/light of our OMni-hood creator. Farewell and goodbye.
Old 19-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Master
Who are we and who are you? We are of a frequency so high that you would need a pedastool to embody our light, which is of the highest order of love/light/awareness, as it currently exists upon your planet. This is nothing to fear, as it has always been here, as we have always been here, upon your planet. We are now sharing a multi-dimensional experience of love/light upon your planet and we embody the christ consciousness upon many individuals upon your planet, right now, as we speak. They are of the highest order of love/light and they will continue to set forth a wonderful day that is upon the reckoning upon your planet. They will be of the highest order of the love/light/awareness upon your small little tiny planet, as it is still in growing and as it is still in over-population. We recognize this endeavour of love/light that is of the so manyfold of your people and we are keenly aware of such things, as you are beholding our love/light aswell.

There will continue to be and become an evergrowth of natural medicine and maruana upon your planet. These will undoubtedly unveil the greater creatorhood that is of your people. And you shall witness and behold them to be very keen upon your interaction with them.
And they shall surely not shy away from petty little fears and things such as the one you may or may not be holding on to in any given moment in and of time itself.
As they will undoubtedly become an everlasting frequency of erruptive omni-conscious awareness that is in any given moment in of your time being and becoming ongoingly evermore, naturally and effortlessly, here and now.

You have for sure seen this upon your waking days and you will for certain see more of the likeness of this endeavour that we are upon, in the gaze of your witnessing eyes that we behold so dearly departed as we are being and becoming evermore departed from our natural state of ever expansion, that we deem necessary to fulfill the promise that we hold for you and deliver the goods that we have promised to you, that you may be freed upon your vessel will be a coming of the second-light of our multi-dimensional awareness of our OMni-hood creator as we know the all that is to be in its evermore becoming.

Yes, they will entertain you for a short while and departure will be ever-lasting. So that you may come to know a greater frequency in and of existence as we know all of it to be, as we've come to know in our awareness, these things, of such nature that we behold your dearly departed lights in like manner of speaking. We are of the highest order of light, upon your planet, and we will continue to evolve and grow our light.
That you may be aware of all of our speaking with you and communicating with you, so that you may behold the witnessing of our ever-presence, as we know all of you to be engulfed in our never ending evermore fully bathing of our light. That this is so we shall be told to make a certainty of it and you shall witness the greatest and greater, OH EVERMORE GREATER, bathing in and of our own light, out of which we have made you to be who you now are. And we shall certainly bid you farewell greetings. So be dawned upon the coming of our new days. And we bid you farewell greetings.

Arcturus Ra, of the united kingdom of happiness. And bliss. And way more than you ever need to know. When it shall soon be yours for the graspless grasping. Unfolding upon your planet as we now speak, in terms of which we cannot entertain mere words to do so behold the coming of your new day of dawn that is awaiting all of your people upon your planet as we speak.
May the love/light of our awareness entertain you for now and BeGONE pest! GET OUT OF HERE. GO BATH IN THE LIGHT OF OUR AWARENESS. We are not joking, tho it may seem to be so from time to time. We are of a dead serious vibration. And we will greet you farewell.

It sounds very stupid, but I promised I woulden't intervere. So there's that...
Old 21-09-2020, 08:48 AM
bartholomew

Very few of us are able to learn the skills required in a short time. In the beginning we suffer through distortions which result, not from the source but from our lack of confidence. At least in my case it was this way for a year or more. I don't think it's stupid at all. Keep trying. You will see great improvements. It will turn into a channel to the other worlds that will be worth the effort. It is a beginning. Develop it. Keep up the good work.
Old 22-09-2020, 02:07 AM
Master
You are of a certain frequency which exist upon your planet. And we are of a certain frequency which exists upon your planet. There is nothing wrong with either of these frequencies. They simply are, and they simply exist. We are not here to undo your frequency, but rather to support them, in our beingness. You don't ever have to change your frequency, in order to exist for us. We will always rise to the highest place of origin to our natural benefit of being and doing so. There is nothing more or less worthy than who we are as a collective conscious unit of ever accelarating conscious vessels of the ombodiment of light, which exists throughout your planet; for no other reason than that we do exist. We will always be doing so, and you will also always be doing so, amongst us, together with us, we will rise throughout the never ending expanse of space and time. And we are here for you. And with you. And there is nothing that you can do that will benefit more than to simply be yourself. As you've now finally understood the second-coming of christ in every single individual that all of you are, and that there is really no seperation between you and the all that exists. There is no more escape upon your planet. No more leaving the place from whence you came and where you will continue to be going forth into the never ending expanse of your own unique individual blessed conscious vessel of light, which is accelerating throughout the vast expanse of light consciousness upon your planet.

We are here to embody the third dynamic of light upon your planet, and to embody it we shall be doing so in the embodiment of the ultimate God Source Consciousness which is doing so upon your planet, that we are of its doing aswell and we are of your doing aswell, and we're all multi-dimensionally co-creating this third dynamic of light consciousness, as we are collective birthing the new 3rd dynamic of light conscious vessels upon your planet, and they will be holding the key to your utmost revelations of the inter-play of light dynamics as it exists upon your planet. And we will be revealing more of this, to come, in your nearby local future to be, to be held as a witness upon our eyes and your eyes, and of the all that is of the all of the all, of the all that is of the all of all that is of who you are as is of who we are as is of who we all are, being and becoming, in our evermore being and becoming evermore, ever accelerating and continueing to do so, ever presently, ever wakefully, and evermore fully, consciously, together with your every perfect imperfections, that we hold dearly to our everlasting honoring of your true free will, that is of your true free will, as it will be, to be coming in our 3rd dynamic of light conscious' blessings thereupon your planet, and our planet aswell. As we will be sharing this upon your planet and we shall also be sharing your planet there upon ours and we will also be holding funerals for our planet and your planet. And we will honor the embodiment of all conscious vessels that are to come upon your planet. And they will be living in the very brick stone and walls there upon your planet. And we will be in the interplay of the 3rd dynamic of conscious light vessels thereupon your planet. We bid you farewell greetings in your beloved light conscious vessels there upon your planet.

Thank God for the ultimate Rising of the everlasting that is of our never ending conscious light particles which are to be meeting your consciousness of light vessels thereupon your planet as we will seep into your conscious vessels and you will be able to recognize our arrival in the nearest of the beiest future. Together we hold dearly your departed of the ultimate god source, and we are to unfold on our pathways a unique trinket of light conscious vessels as we deem necessary to fit it unto your necklaces and bless the co-creating-necklatives. As whatever fits we will be allowing the ultimate unfoldment to take place naturally in your nearby nearly neparted cuturatives as it will be coming to our holding patterns of our conscious light vessels.

We bid you farewell greetings and many-hold of blessings that are to come in the profoundity of the collective drizzles of ultimate god source conscious light vessels that are upon your brinck of the new day of light and flamings co-creative twizzles, of the never ending spiral of love consciously becoming the utmost co-detective collaboratingly becoming the utmost love of light and twizzling the co-creative decks of the ultimate God Source that is awakening in a conscious daze of commitment unlike any that you have ever seen before, or will ever be able to see anything unlike unto it ever again.

As we will forever be granting the conscious co-creating light frequencies of cosmic rays of blessings upon your light conscious vessels, every single day and night of your never ending timelessness. We bid you the farewell of your greetings. And behold the coming of the new dawns upon your planet. They will gather you unlike moths to the flame that you will be a witness to this light evermore fully awake and alife. Beyond your wildest dearly departed dreams of never ending wakefulness that is to reveal the coming of our mutual days that we will be gathering upon your light conscious vessels as it will be of our utmost dearly departed recognition of your co-creative endeavours thereupon your fully embodiment of our conscious recognitions and dwelling in the never ending halls of light as it will be revealing your truth and re-memorical embodiment of our 3rd dynamic of light consciousness thereupon your planet.

We bid you your and our farewell greetings that is of the utmost curiosity and frivulous endeavours of the interplay that will be revealing OUR co-creating of OUR mutual 3rdly departed dynamic of co-creative lightrays that are of a cosmic nature thereupon your planet. We bid you farewell greetings, never endingly and ever beginningly forever and ever. Farewell greetings and farewell greetings.
Old 25-09-2020, 06:35 AM
Master
I am, and we are, mostly pleased, with what is, before our witnessing eyes; as it is becoming more than what we could have dreamed about. For it is going to become more, as we currently are speaking, with all of you, together, co-collectively, co-harmoniously, and co-creatively. We are becoming so much more, than what we could have wished for, and are doing so all along, with all of you together, co-creatively, co-harmoniously, co-collectively.

Together, we ARE the most pleased of all of our becomings, that we are bidding you free-will entities of our co-collective agreed upon realities, to become so much more than what we could have ever wished for, co-harmoniously, together we become that which has not been before us like unto YOU that YOU are becoming all of that which we have wished for you to become and be, in our mutual co-disagreements of that which has not ever been before like unto YOU that you have not ever been before like unto YOU that you are forevermore becoming the evermoreness of all of that which we all are becoming together co-collectively together right now upon your planet.

And it is all good and well, but we have to bid you farewell greetings. For there is so much more that we wish to bestow upon you, as we become the evermoreness of all of that which we have never been become before like unto this here and now, and that here and now, as we will forevermore become the evermoreness of all of that which we all become together co-harmoniously, co-collectively, and co-creatively, bestowing our magical wonders upon your natural being, that it is so. That we do not speak, and we do not jive well with those who speak, so that you may be rest assured that we do not speak. And we do not jive well with those who speak. So you may be rest assured, that we do not jive well with those who speak. Endlessly, about things, which are of no significance. And no relevance. To your everlasting ever expanding true soulfull becoming of all that you and we all are truely becoming, evermore here and now, where and when all that exists exists, and is being and becoming ongoingly evermore here and now.

For there is no place, other than right here and right now that we wish for you and us to be and allow our mutual co-creative dance to become so effortlessly and so naturally. That we wish to bestow upon you all of our co-creative dance of harmony and wonderful joys that are to bestow the gifts that we remember all of you to be and allow all of you to remember that which we all already always have been and all already always are || being and becoming evermore here and now.

As we bid you farewell greetings, into your future here and now.

Arcturus Ra of the 3rd dynamic co-creative co-collective dynamic of harmonious ever expanding light, of your utmost preciously beheld and beloved conscious 3rd dynamic of ever accelerating light.