Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 30-12-2020, 05:26 AM
Master
Vision Of The Serpent

Seems like there are certain hours that things are triggered for me,so i can interact consciously.Still searching if it's a planetary hour thing,moon phases,etc.

Anyway.

I was meditating in vision,trying to enter the domain of the monkey mind,silence it,and proceed with my work.

I felt a call from my inner self that the serpent was willing to help me in that hour.As i was into the jungle of the monkey mind,a gate openened and a tibetan monk with a flute appeared.It was the same guy i've seen at another vision in the past.(i posted it somewhere but i can't remember the title).

The dude played some tones with his flute,telling me to remember the melody.
The ground opened and the HUGE serpent came out.(At the same moment i felt my kundalini travelling upwards).
The scene switches,and i'm seeing it's eyes in front of my face.I got the feeling that it was scanning me or something.

At that point i felt ready to ask things.

I asked for a sound that can trigger it's essence,and i was told to use the sound of the serpent (hhhsss).

Then for a vision to use when i want to raise the kundalini.(It showed me a replicate of the vision i was into).
The earth opens,and the serpent rises.That's the trigger keys.

It showed me some other things as well,but they're for personal use only
Old 30-12-2020, 05:38 AM
Master
If you plan to use the vision,see your self upon an earthly ground.Better not in a road or something human made.I think it has to be as earthly as possible.The ground opens,and a huge snake rises from the inside.
It's size it's almost ten times bigger than you.
Old 30-12-2020, 05:50 AM
Master
Also i was told to call-focus on the serpent.Not the kundalini,or the snake it self.

Maybe the serpent represents a deeper archetypical meaning.It can manifest as a snake and kundalini power,but it's more than those manifestations.
Old 30-12-2020, 11:38 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Funny you mention the serpent. Last night I had a dream involving a dragon and it was very ticked off because it wasn't being fed by my sister's friend whom she had entrusted its care. At one point I was face-to-face with it, mouth open and teeth bared, roaring at me and its breath washing over me. I was pleading with my sister's friend to just feed it. LOL!

I had another dream about non-duality where I was attempting to convey the teachings to neighbors in an apartment across the hall and another that was a lucid dream but it was rather personal and I won't go into its details.

I had a couple of other dreams too, one about fishing and another about meeting coworkers at a restaurant and there was an issue with our reservation. It was a very active night for REM cycles and dream recall was excellent and apparently lucidity was high as I think I was on the verge of lucidity in the non-duality dream.

Perhaps the serpent was trying to convey a message?
Old 30-12-2020, 01:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Funny you mention the serpent. Last night I had a dream involving a dragon and it was very ticked off because it wasn't being fed by my sister's friend whom she had entrusted its care. At one point I was face-to-face with it, mouth open and teeth bared, roaring at me and its breath washing over me. I was pleading with my sister's friend to just feed it. LOL!

I had another dream about non-duality where I was attempting to convey the teachings to neighbors in an apartment across the hall and another that was a lucid dream but it was rather personal and I won't go into its details.

I had a couple of other dreams too, one about fishing and another about meeting coworkers at a restaurant and there was an issue with our reservation. It was a very active night for REM cycles and dream recall was excellent and apparently lucidity was high as I think I was on the verge of lucidity in the non-duality dream.

Perhaps the serpent was trying to convey a message?
It could be.
If you feel this way,create a vision to reach for it,ask it to come to you,or just adress it.
Old 30-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Master
One other time,i asked my inner self about the infinite and if there's a symbol i can use,and the image of the ouroboros appeared in my mind's eye.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ouroboros
Old 30-12-2020, 03:25 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
It could be.
If you feel this way,create a vision to reach for it,ask it to come to you,or just adress it.

I recently started practicing techniques for lucid dreaming again. I want to get to the point where I can have a stable LD with both longevity and control. Then I can do things like meditate within the LD and also put questions to whatever might provide insight. Last time it was just for the fantasy factor.

I'm encouraged by the results thus far as I'm much further along after a couple of weeks than several months on my last attempt in 2015. I credit the accumulated meditation practice since that time.
Old 30-12-2020, 04:21 PM
Master
That's cool.Hope you achieve all of your goals.
Old 30-12-2020, 06:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Seems like there are certain hours that things are triggered for me,so i can interact consciously.Still searching if it's a planetary hour thing,moon phases,etc.

Anyway.

I was meditating in vision,trying to enter the domain of the monkey mind,silence it,and proceed with my work.

I felt a call from my inner self that the serpent was willing to help me in that hour.As i was into the jungle of the monkey mind,a gate openened and a tibetan monk with a flute appeared.It was the same guy i've seen at another vision in the past.(i posted it somewhere but i can't remember the title).

The dude played some tones with his flute,telling me to remember the melody.
The ground opened and the HUGE serpent came out.(At the same moment i felt my kundalini travelling upwards).
The scene switches,and i'm seeing it's eyes in front of my face.I got the feeling that it was scanning me or something.

At that point i felt ready to ask things.

I asked for a sound that can trigger it's essence,and i was told to use the sound of the serpent (hhhsss).

Then for a vision to use when i want to raise the kundalini.(It showed me a replicate of the vision i was into).
The earth opens,and the serpent rises.That's the trigger keys.

It showed me some other things as well,but they're for personal use only

Very interesting!