Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 26-12-2020, 04:46 PM
Newbie ;)

Have a question regared to Michael raduga's seminar

He didn't talk about vibration state and what to do when they occur, I tried his technique last night and I enter the vibration state but it just faded away, anyone who had a similar experience, what you do when vibration occur?

Does he assume we just appear in the phase after doing some techniques and avoiding vibration state or SP?
Old 28-12-2020, 12:38 AM
Guide
I dont know who that is but when you hit the vibration state you're ery close. This is the point you should try to hold focus on whatever exit technique you can use. Allot of people just roll out. If you just sit there in the vibrations nothing happens.
There's some very specific things to do to make it happen for sure which involve activating certain energy channels in the subtle body. It's probably only safe to share what's already been talked about publicly so I'd mention Robert Monroe's technique.
Focus a specific visual gaze 3 feet out in front of you from where the eyes come together near the nose. Hold it then extend it out more to about 15ft directly outward then draw a line "up" perpendicular from it (where he says the walls meet the ceiling) and hold it there. Don't do this until you're passed the point where you can't feel the body anymore.
Old 28-12-2020, 06:44 AM
Master
His book contains a lot of practical teqniques.I think it's a nice one.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-JO...ew?usp=sharing
Old 17-01-2021, 02:45 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUGLI
He didn't talk about vibration state and what to do when they occur, I tried his technique last night and I enter the vibration state but it just faded away, anyone who had a similar experience, what you do when vibration occur?

Does he assume we just appear in the phase after doing some techniques and avoiding vibration state or SP?

His method of choice is the wake/ back to sleep method - it is one of the easiest methods which bypasses vibrational states, etc. The phase comes afterwards, with practice, on its own it seems.

It is the Direct Method where one has vibrations, etc. Hope this helps clarify things.
Old 18-01-2021, 09:26 AM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by PUGLI

Remember your body has to go completely asleep, so when it starts just go with it let yourself go to sleep. As long as your mind stays awake when your body goes to sleep you will project.

I don't think I personally get any vibrations but I always get a feeling of falling like in a laggy game where you keep skipping back up then falling slowly. And also always hear a high pitched buzzing noise right before it happens.

The very first time I did it I was trying pretty frequently while listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OjWoytHnLs0 ..after another unsuccessful attempt, I just went to bed then it happened without trying. So I do think something about that track helps, it is what it was originally made for. After doing it once it happened a lot more automatically, I've only managed to do it once while actually trying, but I don't try very often... I'm sure its a skill one could master.